Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Greek Archers fired volleys of arrows covering the Greek retreat.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:37 pm

"Back" Hector shouted "Let them go."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:38 pm

The Greeks managed to fall back to their camps.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:40 pm

Apollaine turned to the direction and raised her bow seeing Ares, "I don't know what he wants but it can't be good. That's Ares..."

The arrow was released and sped towards Ares, who caught it in his hands, running his finger along its length and smelt it. Shaking his finger at them, he dropped the poison onto a dagger holding it to the light.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:59 pm

"You are a bad shot sister" Apollonis said firing sever arrows at Ares. "

The Trojans were celebrating thier victory, all but Hector and Paris.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Achilles sighed shaking his head and walking off from the cliff he had been on over looking the battle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:09 pm

"We should take advantage of this victory and go after them now."
"No" Hector said "Did anyone else not notice Achilles and his men were not there."
"What difference does it make. The Greeks are running, we should keep them running right out of Troy."
"It'll be a mistake to persue them."
"My son is correct" Priam said "we have won a small victory here, to press our luck would be disasterous."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:14 pm

Agamemnon had the Greeks regroup and prepare a funeral pyre for Menelaus.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:26 pm

The Trojans worked on burying therir own dead as Paris sat in his room thinking
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:34 pm

Achilles sat thinking about the coming battles.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:00 pm

"I'd expect a god to be able to block an arrow coming towards him," Apollaine replied smartly, but gasped when Ares used her poison to apply it to the dagger, "Let her go! She's done nothing to you... attack the real person who has angered you."

"You think I'm not?" Ares snapped back, "The pretty witch thinks she's so tough, how do you think she'll hold out with poison racing through her? She's half mortal... but it won't save her from the poison."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:54 am

An arrow struck the hand with the dagger as another shattered the vile of poison.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Ares cried out as blood trickled from the hand that held the dagger, and he looked down at two arrows stuck in it. Apollaine gave her brother a smug look, admitting that they both won at the same target.

Megaera who tried to flee found herself cornered by Cyniska who held a spear at her throat. Admitting defeat and wanting to remain alive, she ended her spell over Alea but still found herself arrested for the death of the Amazon princess.

Alea turned to see Ares cradling his bloodied hand and shook her head at him, going to head down the stairs, but in a fit of rage he raced after her. wielding the poison tainted arrow that Apollaine fired, he seized Alea's shoulder twisting her around to face him and looked at her in the eyes. The moment happened so quickly, spinning her around to face him and the arrow coming from behind him around to jab through her stomach, making her only freeze in time, with a look of horror.

Ares attempted to flee but found Cyniska at the top of the stairs after feeling assured that the guards took care of Megaera, and Apollaine rushed over to block the bottom of the stairs.

"Might have succeeded in getting me... but even as the poison is taking me quickly... the little witch won't be too far behind," Ares sneered as blood trickled from his mouth, watching as Alea held onto the railing. He crumbled to his knees still jeering.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:30 pm

(so is ares dead now?)

"If ever you cared for oen of your children let be this one" Apollonis pleaded to Apollo
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:09 pm

(thought I'd allow you the honor Laughing Very Happy )

Apollaine went to Alea's side and cut her arm dripping her healing blood over alea's blood but found she was pushed away by her.

And cyniska stood with her sword making sure that ares wasn't pretending to be rotting away.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:29 pm

"I knew it" Apollonis muttered walking over to Ares "the bastard doesn't give a damn about us." He kicked him in the side "Get up, I know you're not dead and if you are I'll drag you back from the Underworld so I can kill you myself."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:36 pm

"slow but effective," Ares hissed. Apollaine looked up and over at them with a sad face of admittance.

"what's the cure?" cyniska snapped to apollaine turning her anger onto the young goddess.
"I'm trying to! If she gets some of my healing blood into her it will save her because she's only half! But she won't accept it!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:42 pm

"Then you are useless" Apollonis said shoving her aside "Just like your father." He picked up Alea and started walking "My father though is always there for me." He glanced over at Ares "As for you, stop acting. That poison was not strong enough to do you any harm."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Apollaine stood hurt by his behaviour and Cyniska looked sideways at apollonis for orders even offering him the hilt.

"If you're going to do it, let me have my hand around the hilt..." a soft interuorion from alea came suddenly.

Ares looked almost curious to know if any of them had the ability to do it. He knew the females were weak even though he felt slightly threatened by Cyniska.

"you lot... Apollo's offspring?! Hence the weakness!" he spilled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:11 pm

"You are the God of War" Apollonis said pausing. "to kill you now would make me look like an oppurtunistic young god looking to make a name for himself by taking down the god of war at his weakest. I wouldn't gain any respect for doing that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Ares shrugged it off, "So what will you do when there's no hope for this girl?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:55 pm

"Hunt" Apollonis said stepping through a doorway to the underworld
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:52 am

Apollaine watched as her brother went through a portal, and Cyniska took alea to the medical room. Ares watched her intensively.

"what are you staring at? You're free..."
"and you've been pushed aside by the witch. You used to be his favourite and now it hurts to be more than nothing. But how do you think he would be if you went to him with a cure to save her."
"not possible..."
"that's what you think... The gods didn't design the poison of it didn't have a antidote to correct things. And I know because I was there when it was first created."
"what do you want?"

Ares moved close to her, "you consider yourself new to the world, a newly created goddess but you cannot deny you have a womans form and therefore you will always attract the craving of men who will want to own you. I'm a very gentle man despite what I do."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:29 am

(actually, he went through with Alea. He's taking her to Hades to cure her.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 am

Achilles rode towards Troy, seeking his vengeance on Hector.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next