Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 pm

(think I had Priam already come out of the tunnels)

Apollonis sighed "And I supposed you think we should help her"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 pm

"Oh, not I... I'm gonna recuperate here in my dreams... but I'll be sending you off into the snow until you find your way out of my dreams and go rescue the other sister. Sounds like your future is made up for you, rescue one sister, then rescue the other... and repeat."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Apollonis sighed "Fine" He leaned down lifting her chin and kissed her "but I'll be back for more than a kiss."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:31 pm

"You return and by then I might be awake to give you a proper one," Alea grinned, heading outside with him drawing a white fur coat around her, "I guess I'll be seeing you... in your dreams next time?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:42 pm

"Yes" Apollonis smiled disappearing
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:51 pm

"So you're not the real Helen... who are you then? Such a pretty little thing... Princess of Troy perhaps? Are you going to speak? Either way, I'm going to hurt you."

Apollaine backed against the wall, wearing a blue dress and jewellery, but she didn't count for them to know it wasn't the real Helen straight away.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Apollonis arrived in Troy looking over the burning city "Such a pitty. Well better find my sister before she gets herself killed."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Demetrios marched into Orion's camp with his Crimson Brigade.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:23 pm

Lysander walked out to meet Demetrios.

---

Orion grumbled and sat down before looking to Aridonis. "So brother, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 pm

"Lysander, it is good to see you again" Demetrios smiled "I have come to join my cousin as promised."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:43 pm

"Good to see you as well." Lysander smiled. "Orion is in the pavilion meeting with Aridonis if you wish to see him."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:11 pm

"I do" Demetrios said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 7:45 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Orion grumbled and sat down before looking to Aridonis. "So brother, what brings you here?"

"Hoping to change your mind."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:34 am

Orion sighed and sat back in his chair. "I had hoped you were here to join me...I cannot turn back brother. You would do the same for Callisto I am sure, but this is for more than just Aurora as well."

Lysander nodded. "Follow me then." He said leading him to Orion's pavilion.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:38 am

Demetrios nodded following
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:52 am

Lysander stopped at the entrance. "Here you go, I have other things to attend to but Orion is expecting you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:58 am

"Thank you" Demetrios said stepping into the tent
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:11 pm

"Keep her close to the fire," the captain ordered, "Wouldn't want to have you vanishing, would we? The men said you came like a small ball of light. So what are you witch? Or something else."

Apollaine brought up her light blinding him but didn't make it far having been treated roughly, and the guards brought her back down to earth hard. The captain was somewhere behind her, where she didn't know. Suddenly he struck down on her and at first it felt as though she'd been stung on her head by a wasp, but then warm blood trickled down her forehead into her eyes and she blinked rapidly stunned.

"You won't be doing that again. Men, ensure her hands aren't any use to her," the captain ordered and Apollaine was held close to the fire with her hands and wrist in the flames. She willed the screams back to show courage but she wanted to break apart. She cowered backwards from the captain as he cornered her to the wall.

"You're too pretty to be a witch... goddess perhaps. Ah, you flinched, I'm right, aren't I? Rather than kill you slowly, I'm going to have some fun with a goddess. I wonder for your beauty, have I scored myself the lovely Aphro-woman?"
"Aphrodite sir," came the mention of another guard standing by. They stopped and turned away sitting themselves by the fire. They weren't keen on watching some woman get raped unless they had a chance too.

The captain seized her elbows past the burnt area and yanked her up to her feet, trying to press up close. Apollaine looked away and it was a good thing she did. It was either the vibration of hitting the wall, or something else but the axe that was up high on display above them, came down from its holder and straight down on top of the captain. Apollaine looked horrified as the two sections of head spurted blood at her before hitting the ground.

The men by the fire were crying out in pain, and while she didn't see it, something must have made the fire shoot out at them.

"Move!" came a voice familiar to Apollaine and she crawled through the smoke from the fire, making her way out of the room across the balcony. Cowering in the corner, she could only look at the burning room and down at the township below. Either way she could only pray. Whoever the voice was helping her, would need to think of how to save her, if it could even be done.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Apollonis stood watching this thinking he wasn't needed since she seemed to be getting away on her own.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 pm

"Oh dear... what am I going to do?" Apollaine asked aloud.
"Ask your brother for help."
"Well... Alea...if its you, though I'm certain its no others voice. I cannot simply ask him for help. He hates me and the feeling is almost mutual!"
"Really? He's looking for you in Troy right at this very minute."

Apollaine gasped in surprise, and looked back down below, "It's a long way down, and I can't stay here forever."
"Both is true...."
"Admitting help to my brother though," she said getting up to see if the fire had receded.

Heading inside the royal quarters which she was in, the guards had left the room, mostly in pain she suspected, and the captain's body still beside the wall. Some of the fire was contained to one part of the room, but the smoke was still thick. Stepping over the guards bodies, of the three that were lying in the room, she headed for the open door. As she approached the door, she felt a tug on her ankle and toppled forward hitting the marble stone hard, crying out as her hands needed to be used to protect her fall. Twisting her head around, she saw the guards were pretending and scrambled on her hands and knees to the doorway.

The floor before her fell away, and she thought there wasn't anything there, until she realised she was tumbling forward down a flight of stairs, and hit the stair platform rolling to the wall. The guards sniggered and unsheathed their swords moving to her.
"Always wanted to test the immortal theory with you gods... now I get my chance."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:29 pm

"Some other time Greek" Apollonis said firing arrows at the soldiers taking them out. He walked into the room looking down at his sister and smirked a bit. "You know, if you had given me what I wanted you wouldn't be in this position."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:37 pm

Apollaine got to her feet and hobbled to him quickly, hugging him, "I don't think it matters anymore, you still came regardless. You still care... they were going to kill me for denying them, you didn't let me die."

She stroked her hair and gasped, for the first time she noticed her head, and more so her hair, her very short and cut hair, "My hair..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:40 pm

"Is just hair" apollonis said "let's leave this doomed city."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:47 pm

"Ungrateful people... the people used to appreciate us...worship us. They cry our names, we come, but they leave us to our own defences, and to save our own skins. Barely human...much like rats...slugs...following one another...copying one another. Eat, sleep, mate..."

Apollaine drew her arms to her chest and cradled them, before remembering something, "That was Alea who came to my aid?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:02 pm

"Possibly" Apollonis shrugged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next