Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Orion looked to her. "You dare to intrude upon my meeting with my brother?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:31 pm

"It doesn't matter" Apollonis said "it's her problem not ours as is Troy."

Priam lead many of the people of Troy through a hidden passage abandoning thier home as it burned. Paris took up his bow rushing out to do what he could. He paused seeing Achilles in the middle of the chaos and fired an arrow at him hitting him in the calf. He fired several more at the great warrior, thoughts of his brother being dragged behind his chariot pushing him on and the instructions from Apollonis letting his aim be true.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:38 pm

The Arrows did nothing to Achilles until one struck the tendon in the back of his leg, his heel. Achilles grunted in pain and fell to his knees.

Aeneas was fleeing with King Priam and the other Trojans.

The Greeks had taken the city and were ransacking it, stealing, killing, and raping the city taking their plunder.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Demetrios stopped looking at Megera "What is it you want?"

Paris stared down at Achilles body for a moment before rushing to join his father and the rest of his people

(Who's Aeneas)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:02 pm

(Aeneas is from Greek Mythology, he ends up leading the the Trojan refugees to Latium and they establish the precursor to Rome. Was thinking that they run across Orion and Aeneas like Lysander becomes a Demi-God and takes the lessons learned from Orion and his army into forming the Roman Legions down the line, with Orion's kingdom being the precursor to Rome and all.)

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 pm

(ah, sounds good. guessing Orion makes him a demi god then)

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:23 pm

(Yeah, the same way he did his Golden Legion and Lysander.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:56 pm

"So your the mighty Orion? The one who killed Zeus? I imagined sonething of a little boy but you are rather the might handsome thing, aren't you?"

Then she noticed the mens glares, "I'm here to offer you my services. I was once in the device of Ares but the best thing he could show for his power was killing a witch-slash-goddess.. You on the other hand took out the most senior power."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alea frowned, "sometimes I find myself hating my powers. Why see the future and present if I dont act on it. Plus it gives me the worst headaches."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Orion set his goblet down and stood up. "And what services can you offer me?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:59 pm

(alright then)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:27 pm

"Because it is not your place to play with fate" apollonis said

(uhm, is that megera talking to Demetrios or someone else?)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:54 pm

"true, I could get myself into a lot trouble giving advice out... You know, it's strange... I could see visions of Apollaine but you're a mystery to me. Why so?" Alea asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(she's highly jealous and while she is holing the conversation, she's the sort to try and encourage all eyes upon her.)

"Information... Ares is wounded from his attack on the witch and her friends, he's easy to take out. And with him gone, you can have rights to his army. And I can offer an alliegence, between us both. Ares is old... Having a new man in my life will be quite pleasurable."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 pm

(okay so guess we can just ignore my post with Demetrios then)

"No clue" Apollonis said "maybe I'm special."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Orion looked at her. "There is no honor in killing a weakened foe, as for his army...I do not need it. I have my own army...several actually."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 pm

(not quite Shaun, she's gloating her and ares success in killing Alea and bringing down Apollonis and Apollaine, and she knows of the connection each of them have with Alea. Course alea isn't dead is she so imagine the lovely surprise and shock lol)

"if not Ares... I can say that Apollonis and his sister Apollaine are like insects... Weaknand petty.... We took out the strongest of their trio. Oh, that's a thought, aren't you both connected to her in some way? My condolences..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:49 am

"You're treading dangerously, even more so by having interrupted us.", Aridonis said to Megaera.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:47 am

(but Demetrios isn't with Orion at this time, he's heading to join him. Not in his camp at all, on the road. That's why I'm confused if she stopped him on his way to meet Orion then she stopped him somewhere between his home and Orion's camp so I'm just going to pretend it never happened.)

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:25 am

"So...you come to my camp and offer your services and then gloat about the death of someone close to me..." Orion said, his eyes flaring up a red hue. "If you wish to leave this place alive I would suggest that leave now before my patience and mercy run even thinner."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 am

"Oh, come now Orion... did you really believe all that?" Megaera replied hastily, "I lied... I just wanted to see your face, knowing you're not going to stay on top of the ladder for long. You'll slide right back down and get splinters in your backside! But I don't wish to bare witness to that! I'll return to get you."

She vanished as Cyniska rode into the foothills of the hill, looking up in the distance. She would catch the goddess if she had to follow her to the ends of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:45 am

"Special enough to be brought into my dreams," Alea winked and smiled, lighting the fire in the room, before looking out the window, "The seasons come and go so quickly in this place. Exactly how I wanted it, but I made it happen too quickly.

Oh no... foolish girl..." Alea gasped suddenly beside the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helen followed the bright light as it lead them through a passageway. Then it went back past them and paused by the door.

"You're not going to escape with us?" Helen asked the light, and noticed a cloak drop from thin air to the ground and she took it placing it around her shoulders, tying the knot. Her handmaidens drew the hood and she realised what was happening.

"Thank you, goddess of light... but where do we go from here?"

The light disappeared through the door and it slammed tight, locking on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:46 am

prydeman wrote:

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:49 am

prydeman wrote:
prydeman wrote:

Double post Wink
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:18 pm

(You know priam was leading his people through the tunnels already so is Helena on her own or did she leave with some people before the greeks snuck in)

"What is it?" Apollonis asked joining her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:20 pm

(I'm going with that the women were told to leave well before Priam got everyone else out. Paris and Priam would've stayed until they had no further choice, and had told Helen to go. I've put though that probably by now Paris has caught up to her. Priam though could be further behind or on a different route.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:23 pm

Apollaine is trying to fix things... meddle with things. Truth to the matter, she knows as well as the survivors of Troy that the Greeks will find a way to catch them all within the labyrinth under the city. And she's going to make it so that the Greeks will leave with what they've set out for. Stupid foolish girl, they're long past just wanting Helen back. They've just used the excuse of Helen to plow Troy to the ground and claim the land theirs. Doing this will only leave Apollaine in grave danger..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next