Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 am

Erica smiled posing for him. "Whaddya think? Too much red?"

Arthur nodded and smiled at Jill. "It really has been"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:09 am

"No, it's perfect." Chris smiled.

Otto nodded. "I see, four million a piece. 48 million dollars for four generators. Then I'd like Latveria to have eight generators."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:13 am

"Eight?" Jane asked. "Well, very well then.. Would you like us to explain the scientific process along with that, then? Or simply forward the information?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:15 am

"Explain it please." Otto said. "The UN wishes to hear it all."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:19 am

"I'm glad you approve", Erica smiled. "I think I'll take'em all then"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:21 am

Chris smiled. "Sounds good."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:23 am

"Very well." Jane said. "Well then let me first reintroduce myself. I am Jane Speckler, but I was once known as super heroine Intangible. One of my abilities is to create something known now as blank-matter. Basically I'm able to pull loose energy out of the air and transform it into matter, although this matter does not have any observable physical characteristics, making it invisible, odorless, but surprisingly incredibly durable." Jane said, moving the slide on the smartboard to a picture of blank-matter generators.

"Our labs have been able to harness this energy and through generators, recreate the process of translating energy into matter. See, once the matter is ionized and each atoms have been removed of electrons, blank matter becomes incredibly reactive. From this point, it is sort of like nuclear power, except it is clean, virtually self-sustaining, and, of course, effective." Jane said. "Any questions?"

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:26 am

"The blank-matter energy can be used to power anything correct?" A UN official asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:29 am

"Fine" Peter sighed giving in

"Probably the best date I've ever been on" Jill said
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:30 am

"The energy is transmuted into virtually the same type of energy as electricity, so I suppose." Jane said. "But here at Speckler Energy, we look down upon powering weapons. We are highly pacifistic."

Eve shook her hands and her luggage appeared in them. "Off we go then."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:32 am

"That is the UN stance as well, we don't want limitless energy being used to power advanced weaponry." The official said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:32 am

Erica gave Chris a wink and changed clothes, bought the new ones and left with him. "Alright, now where to..."

"You haven't been on a lot of dates?", Arthur joked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:33 am

"I'm glad we see eye-to-eye." Jane said. "So, if you have no further questions, please speak to our sales associates and thank you all for coming." She said walking back to her chair.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:34 am

Chris smiled. "Up to you." He said holding the bags.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:38 am

Erica nodded and took a look around before heading towards another store.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 am

Jane poured some coffee into her thermos and looked to Mikey. "Ready to go? I'm sorry for dragging you here." She said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:43 am

"No I'm fine." Mikey said. "You might wanna finish the deal first though."

Chris smiled a little looking her over following her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:49 am

"Thank you for being such a dear, honey." Jane said touching Mikey's hair and walking toward Otto. "I believe there are some contracts that need to be signed."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:51 am

"Indeed." Otto said taking out his pen.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 am

Erica smiled heading inside the store glancing over at Chris over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 am

Jane snapped and an assistant brought the appropriate contracts. She signed in the appropriate places and looked to Otto. "Thank you very much for your business."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 am

"No, I've been on a lot of dates" Jill smiled "None where the guy was such a gentleman."

"Right" Peter said "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:03 am

"I wish I knew a spell to teleport into the airport." Eve said. "I hate passing through security."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:06 am

Arthur smiled at her. "I try my best for a woman like you"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 am

"No, thank you for providing Latveria with clean renewable energy." Otto said.

Chris smiled at Erica walking into the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next