Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:38 am

Arthur smiled watching her head inside before driving off to his apartment so he could change as well.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:58 am

Jill headed into her apartment to change
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:59 am

Arthur changed into something more formal before driving back to the outside of her building.

(heading to bed)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:54 am

Jill stood outside waitign for him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 2:59 pm

"Ma'am?" A couple Marines from the Special Corps spotted Victoria and walked towards her. "Are you alright?"

"So where to?" Chris smiled putting his arm around Erica.

James had finished his healing and was let out of the tank. He got dressed and headed out of the medical center on the Special Corps base to return to the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Arthur got out walking around the car smiling at Jill. "You look gorgeous"

Victoria turned her head towards the marines, showing that she had a wound on the side of her head.

"How about the diner down the street?", Erica asks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:07 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Arthur got out walking around the car smiling at Jill. "You look gorgeous"

Victoria turned her head towards the marines, showing that she had a wound on the side of her head.

"How about the diner down the street?", Erica asks.

"Oh shit, Corpsman!" One of the Marines yelled back to their OP as the other two ran over to check on Victoria.

"Alright, sounds good to me." Chris smiled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:24 am

Victoria fell down onto her knees.

Erica smiled. "Great"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:30 am

The Two Marines helped Victoria up and took her over to their Humvee III where the Corpsman was waiting.

Chris smiled heading into the diner with her, holding the door for her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:07 am

Victoria was noticably heavy when they carried her.

"Thank you", Erica smiled heading inside.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:03 am

Venom551 wrote:
Teagan crossed her arms. "Listen, no way you get by all the Special Corps patrols and superhuman detectors without me, so try and a little nicer."

Frank chuckled. "Aurora I'm 45, I am past my prime."

Mikey looked up and smiled a bit. "Okay." He said gathering his things and running over to the door.

"All we need is a little luck." Eve said, spinning her fingers as she said 'luck' a light emitting from them. "And now we've got that. For the time being we can go to my house."

"That is true." Aurora said. "I forgot about the aging of mortals." She smiled. "I've been away on Paradise Island for many years."

Jane walked Mikey out to her car. "I have great news." She said smiling, taking his bag, and putting it in the trunk.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:59 am

The Marines got Victoria to the Humvee III and the Corpsman went to work patching her up as they drove her to the Special Corps base.

"Of course." Chris smiled heading in after her.

Teagan sighed. "Whatever."

"I see." Frank said.

"What is it?" Mikey asked, not reading her mind so she could tell him.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:08 am

"You got a problem with it, sister," Eve said to Teagan, "then you stay here at school. If you want to find out where the hell this dragon came from, then follow us."

"I'm sure you were a great warrior on the battlefield, Frank. Were you not?" Aurora asked.

Jane smiled getting in the car. "Your father proposed to me." She waited to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:10 am

"Don't call me sister." Teagan said. "And if you wanna be smart about this and not get caught snooping around the Special Corps then you'll listen to me. They will be setting up power negators all over the city now in order to lock it down, you're luck powers ain't gonna work, and neither will mine, but I know how they operate."

"I just did my part." Frank said being humble.

Mikey smiled. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:19 am

"My powers are magick based! The negators--" Eve answered angrily, but then looked to Peter and calmed down. "You're right. We can't be too sure."

Wonder Woman entered the room before Aurora could respond with anything.
"Judging by the damage of the city, you had a great battle with the monster." She smiled.
Aurora smiled upon seeing the princess. "Yes, my princess. Joined with Frank Miller's forces, we were unstoppable!"
"Perhaps we should return to Themyscira. I fear this world may be overwhelmingly different for you."
"I think," Aurora said, "I'd like to decide that for myself, princess, if I may."
"Of course." Wonder Woman nodded. "You know where to go if you need return." She said and turned to Frank. "Evening, General."

"Yes!" Jane shouted with an ear-to-ear grin on her face, pulling out from the school. "I decided that since your father is locked up in that tube, I could celebrate with you over Oreos and milk."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:22 am

Teagan looked at Eve. "Trust me, they are built to handle more than just mutants."

"Diana." Frank nodded. "Good to see you."

"Oreos and Milk huh?" Mikey smiled.

James was heading back to the mansion having been released.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:30 am

"I know it's a special occasion and Milano cookies, but Oreos will have to do." Jane said, almost laughing. "I'm going to be your step-mother. Isn't that exciting?"

"You look well, Frank." Diana said. "Well I must return to Paradise Island. When something of the dragon's purpose is discovered, contact me." She said turning around and leaving.
"Farewell, princess." Aurora said, then turned to Frank. "Did you discover anything in the archives of dragons in the city?"

Eve nodded. "Rendez-vous at my house. Follow us. It's not far. There we can discuss a plan and go over everything we're looking for." With that, Peter pulled out and headed just down the street to Eve's house.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:35 am

(Teagan was already in the car lol)

"Nothing that I already didn't know." Frank said. "Someone must have just kept one."

Mikey smiled. "Yeah." He said nodding.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 am

"I would not be so surprised if this incident occurred in the ancient times, but I know that dragons are less popular today." Aurora said.

(Oopsie, I thought she was in hers.)

Eve got out from the car and walked to her front door. "Just stay quiet. My grandmother is home and thinks I'm at school."

Once at the mansion, Jane carried Mikey's bag upstairs. Upon seeing James up and walking around, she smiled. "They let you out! I told Mikey the news." She kissed him.

(Sorry, there's a big storm and tornado warnings. I think I'll get off the computer since I know the power will shut off soon anyway.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:49 am

(Okay, see ya)

James smiled and kissed her back. "Good." He said putting his arm around her waist. "You two wanna get some dinner to celebrate? I'm starved."

Frank nodded. "I know, only way to get a Dragon is to genetically engineer one or to have been breeding them in captivity for ages."

"Okay." Teagan said heading inside.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Victoria laid passed out as they tried to patch her up.

Erica smiled sitting heading over to one of the tables.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:41 am

The Humvee III arrived at the Special Corps base and Victoria was taken into the medical center.

Chris smiled sitting across from her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:43 am

"Damn she was heavy", one of the agents sighed wiping his forehead.

Erica smiled and sat down with a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:47 am

"Yeah." Another Marine nodded as Victoria was taken inside to be treated. "She only looks like she'd weigh 115 max though."

Chris smiled sitting back. "Relieved?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:58 am

"Maybe she's a Terminator", another Marine joked.

"Yeah, for now at least", she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next