Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
ShineyMan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 am

Frank looked at James who just shrugged and followed Frank to James' office.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 am

Jane stood up as the door opened, expecting it to be the Canadian politician. Rather, when she saw James, she couldn't help but run into his arms, becoming emotional and tearing up. "James! James! You're alive. I was so worried! Oh my goodness."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:38 am

Frank looked at Jane and James and shook his head with a small smile.

"Heh...yeah I'm fine." James said hugging her back. "Just got back."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:40 am

Jane pulled away, wiping her tear and turning to Arielle. "Do me a favor and tell Stevens to take the meeting. My apologies." As Arielle left the room, Jane turned to Frank. "I'm sorry for that little show. Jane Spekler."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 am

"I know who you are Jane." Frank said. "I haven't gotten that old looking have I?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 am

"Oh gosh, Frank I'm so sorry. It's that uniform. It makes you look too bright and young." Jane smiled, a bit embarrassed. "So what can I do for my two favorite Millers?" Jane asked, then smiled and said "Don't tell Will I said that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 am

James smiled. "We have an offer for you actually."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:46 am

"I don't like the sound of that." Jane said. "Shoot."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:51 am

((Going to an event for Tibet. Sorry, but be back around 8 ))
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:53 am

(Okay, I'm actually heading out to dinner be back later tonight)

"We're putting together a team Jane." James said. "Of heroes."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 6:54 am

"You can't possibly be inviting me..?" Jane asked. "What about Mikey?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 am

James smiled. "Don't worry we have it all figured out Jane."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 am

(been working on characters for WWII)

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to" Keith said
"I know, but I need this" Jill said "it'll give me some purpose."
"I thought that's what you'd say" Keith smiled "We'll check you out of here and go meet with the rest of the team."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:56 am

*I'd rather not have Hunter make her swift recovery as it wouldn't make much sense. So perhaps along with Jana, bring in Ash (who's already pretending to be one of them in Stephanie's outfit) and maybe even Meg?*
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 am

(well, at the moment James and Frank are talking with Jane while Keith is talking to Jill about joining the team.)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:50 am

Venom551 wrote:
James smiled. "Don't worry we have it all figured out Jane."

"What is this plan?" Jane asked crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:46 am

"We have a base...well more like a mansion that the team will live in with each room being more like an apartment than a room, Mikey is going to live with me." James said.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:47 am

"James, do you--" Jane looked at Frank, then politely said "Do you think I could talk to James in private?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 am

Frank nodded. "James, just let me know if she joins, I'll go and see Swift." He said before looking to Jane. "See you around Jane." He said walking out.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:55 am

Jane waved, then looked to James. "James, honey, you can't really believe that that's an okay place to raise a child. To be honest, I'd rather keep living my life the way I am than return to these silly superhero games to ensure Mikey has a normal life. He deserves that much."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Keith called Frank as he left the rehab center with Jill.

Jannelle sat at her computer designing a costume. The thrill of getting away with all those small petty crimes has dwindle, she needed to do something more. She needed to feel the same rush she did with Wraith, helping him was like an aphrodeciac to her. She was starting to feel that spark between her and James slowly die, she blamed it mostly on the two sluts, at least thats what she thought of them, that had come back into his life and were starting to change him. She remebered how amazing the sex was with him in the beginning but now it was almost like a chore, stil great but she found herself faking her orgasms more and more. She sighed leanign back in her chair, nothing she designed seemed right. She just couldn't find that perfect balance between sophisticated, sexy and menacing. Her latest attempt came out looking too much like an outfit a mistress would wear in one of those brothels that specialized in S&M
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 pm

James looked at Jane. "Today I saw a mad man try to kill every mutant on the planet Jane. These 'silly games' are what kept him from getting it done. I just want him to be safe and happy."

There was a knock at Jannelle's door.

Frank picked up. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:12 pm

"Are you saying that I don't have what it takes to care for your own son? Because I'll have you know that for the past-- however so long I've been taking care of him, I'm doing a fine job and who better could protect him from harm but an ex-hero?" Jane asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Jannelle went over peeking through the eye hole, "Who is it?"

"My sister's in" Keith said "We're heading back to the base now but if there's someone else you want me to see I can do that."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:19 pm

"What I'm saying is I will have to live at the mansion. I don't want to have to leave him with you and not see him." James said.

"No other civillians I can think of, just return to base Gunny." Frank said.

"Hans Krieger, Talbot Enterprises." Hans said outside Jannelle's door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next