Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
ShineyMan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Jannelle opened the door inviting him in "So what does Talbot want with me? Does he need someone to give his staff a psyche eval."

"Yes sir" Keith said putting Jill's bags in the back of the jeep and getting in heading back to the base

(wanna have Frank give Keith his promotion when he gets back to the base, whichever rank you think he should made is fine)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:27 pm

(Thinking Captain, and I will promote James to Lieutenant and they'll run the team together)

"No, he has something else in mind." Hans said. "Please come with me."

Frank hung up and went back to some work.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:28 pm

"Just quit fighting, James. Finish whatever contract you have and come home. You can have a family." Jane pleaded. "You can have me, you can have Mikey. What more do you want?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:32 pm

"I can't stop fighting now." James said. "Not with that mad man on the lose and not when I just got this." He said forming a ball of energy. "I've got powers it seems."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 pm

"So what James?" Jane shoved his hands apart. "I've got powers too. That doesn't mean I can't be a normal person! You're ruining your life like this. Don't you want to be married and have children and all that?" She ran her hand through his hair on the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:36 pm

James looked at her. "More than anything, but I can't just walk away and let this man get away. He can kill alot of people Jane, and he wants to kill every mutant and he'll do it too unless he's stopped. He kills everyone how do I get to have my family?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:38 pm

"Someone will take care of it. Not everything lands on your shoulders." Jane said, plucking a gray hair out of James's head and holding it in front of him. "Look, this is stressing you out too much."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:41 pm

"Who is gonna take care of it? So far no one else has stepped up but us." James said. "Grey hair or not he has to be stopped so I can finally put down the rifle."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:45 pm

Jane put her arms around James's shoulders, got on her tip-toes and kissed him. "I'll go with you and we'll take Mikey. Just don't die on me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:47 pm

"I don't plan on dying anytime soon." James said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:48 pm

"Are you still seeing Janelle?" Jane asked, tracing the buttons of his shirt from his chest down with her index finger.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:52 pm

"To be honest...I'm not sure she doesn't call back or answer my calls anymore unless she wants something." James sighed.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Jane reached up and gave him another peck on the lips. "Maybe we could share a room in the mansion."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:56 pm

"A room is an apartment like I said." James smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Jane pushed James to the door. "Jeez, now I have to find a new CEO." She whined.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:58 pm

Jannelle thought it over for a few moments before grabbing her jacket and pulling the door closed "Let's go."

Keith pulled up to the base sometime later opening the door for Jill. "You sure you're not going to miss the lifestyle?"
"Some of it" Jill said "but I think I can still manage to keep up with some of my other commitments."

(Sounds good. Had to make the James/Jannelle relationship come out as a slow decline and something that was more her than him.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 pm

(Yeah, we can just have them recently seperated but kinda not at the same time so we can move forward with her joining HYDRA)

Hans nodded. "Good." He said walking out with her.

James smiled a little. "Not this minute though do you and you can still run the company from the mansion."

Frank was waiting on Keith.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 pm

"That's true." Jane said, then perked up with an idea. "I have one request! I want Arielle to come."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:10 pm

(yeah, I'm thinking her excuse for not returning his calls or anything is work.)

Keith headed to Frank's office with Jill knocking on the door.

"So, do you have any idea why Talbot wants me" Jannelle asked following him out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:19 pm

(Yeah, sounds good)

"I do. He wants to make you and offer." Hans said.

"Fine, Arielle can come." James smiled.

Frank looked up. "Ahh Keith you're here, and hello Jill."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:20 pm

"Good." Jane said. "She's qualified." She said, passing James and walking to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Tran lands in front of Molly's home and looks around, finding it to have not been ransacked and her mother is in the living room crying with the television set on, only static on screen. He steps inside with her and the mechanical sounds of his body alert her of his presence. Upon looking up and seeing her daughter, the woman leaps up and runs to Tran, take her from him and cradling her. "She is all right," Tran said over her tears and sobs of joy. He then turns and flies off into the cosmos.

On what remains of Talbot's island, a mysterious energy signature emits itself and a morphed human arm punches up through debris. From the debris emerges a form of energy being He looks around at all before him and lets out a scream of torment. It begins to rain and he marches through the mud, the rain evaporating against his glowing skin. He sees his reflection in a puddle and tries with all of his ability to appear human again. His body turns to flesh as opposed to solid energy and the fluctuating aura around him disappears. He touches his face and looks again into the reflection. He's a young man...but he doesn't remember a thing.

Cowl wanders around the castle before suddenly growing dizzy. She stumbles into a restroom and looks at herself in a mirror, noticing a peculiar scar on her forehead. She the throws her hood over her head a leaves, teleporting off to see someone about something.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 pm

James turned watching her walk before following her. "I know, I've worked with her before."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:29 pm

"General" Jill said nodding him "Good to see you again."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:31 pm

"You too." Frank smiled standing up with a small box. "Captain, I trust you can get her situated at the mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next