Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:44 am

Alea panicked and struggled, wondering why she went on the idea to challenge him. Maybe because she expected him to want her when he first turned up at the temple. She had done well to stall him off until now. But she had to ask herself, would it had been so bad if she didn't challenge him? Maybe he would've been kinder?

~~~~~~

Helena headed away with the handmaidens while a bowl of hot soup was brought to Paris, as he was shown to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:04 pm

(I feel sorry for Alea dealing with his Jekyl/Hyde persona)

Apollonis pulled her off and pushed her to the ground mounting her.

Paris sipped at the soup warming up.

Nikkita smiled at him as they headed to see the orcale
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:46 pm

(I played it so it would happen this way.)

"don't make me use my magic on you," alea warned, "you hurt me and apollaine will never go near you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"is there anything else?" tehressa asked attending to them both, bringing warm clothes to set down.
"I had your own maid fetch these immediately, for you. If you wish to lie down she's setting your room."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:05 pm

Apollonis just grinned down at her "It'll only hurt if you don't cooperate"

"Thank you" Paris said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Nexus headed over to the Oracle with Nikkita, observing their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:31 pm

"I thought this is what you wanted, someone strong and tough..." Alea remarked, "You confuse me!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:59 pm

"I want you to look like my sister" Apollonis said

"Welcome lord of the seas and queen of night, I have been expecting you. Ask your questions and I will answer."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:42 pm

"Your sister?!" Alea said sitting up, "You're really deadest on her..."

Then she hopped up, "Look... I'll speak honestly, you're handsome, and strong, and powerful, however, emotionally angry, erratic, prone to turning evil and, lets face it, a real nasty boar, at times. And when I saw you in the temple you looked like someone who could've done with a friend, or that I could use one. But you're playing me to get the exact thing you wanted at the beginning. So... am I the cure to the heartache? Even if you had a hundred, the way you're so heart struck on her... nothing will satisfy you.

I'm cool to be your play thing... but I was hoping that your play thing would at least be respected... that you would actually maybe feel something for me. Otherwise, you may as well make love to the tree and rocks... they're not much different."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:21 pm

"I told you what this was from the beginning" Apollonis said "All of you mortals are things for your gods to do with as we please, and you my little witch are no exception. I will kill, rape, maim, dismantle, humiliate and anythign else I can think of to all mortals until I get what I want."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Apollaine grew worried and anxious, it wasn't like her brother to be out all night with no word. She grabbed a cloak and went to track him down.

"Apollonis?"
"Great... she comes when called?!" Alea whispered annoyed and hid amongst the trees.

"Apollonis? There you are. What on earth are you doing? Come home and stop being childish!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:58 pm

"I will return when I desire and not sooner" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:22 pm

"Oh, stop it... that's worst than all the games you have played with me. What's the name of this one?" Apollaine argued.

"Hide and seek..." came a sweet voice from the woods, "But you've spoiled it. I got tired of waiting for him, knowing something was keeping him. Now now... Apollonis...you told me I was the only girl in the world... please don't go telling me that you tell that to all the girls."

Apollaine glared at the woman with short blonde hair, tanned skin and grey eyes, who emerged from the woods wearing a white see through cotton dress.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:26 pm

"I tell them what they want to hear" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:44 pm

"And you whispered such words to me moments ago, I'll forgive you. You can play with her for a little while, I need to rest up. You exhausted me, big boy," Alea said rubbing his shoulder from behind, before stepping backwards.

"So this is how you find your enjoyment?" Apollaine said disgusted.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:55 pm

"She means nothing" Apollonis said "and yes, I enjoy the company of women. You are the one that insists on playing games, well these are the games I play. If you want to continue playing with me then change the game."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:01 pm

"Apollonis...brother... there's a big fishing ship down at the port, we could go on a fishing expedition?" Apollaine suggested feeling pushed aside and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:14 pm

"I'm not a fisherman" Apollonis said "but if you want to go then go."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:17 pm

"I like slippery things," Alea said flicking the short blonde hair from her face.

Apollaine shifted uncomfortably, "Hey, stop that. I'm talking to my brother, could you give us peace for a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:36 pm

"I'll come find you" Apollonis said to Alea.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Alea nodded unfazed and headed off, leaving them.

Apollaine looked around the woods, "It's so dark here..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:50 pm

"It's night, what do you expect" Apollonis said "Now what is it you wanted to discuss with me?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 4:57 pm

"Why are you doing this? Can't we just be the best of friends? Hang out and have some fun?" Apollaine asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:06 pm

"Your idea of fun differs from mine" Apollonis said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:09 pm

"Your idea of fun is disgusting," Apollaine spat.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:27 pm

"It is not disgusting" Apollonis said "It is a wonderful experience and can be a beutiful act. You're just afraid to try it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next