Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:38 pm

"I wasn't criticizing. I just think people shouldn't experience the act of love until they are in love and I just don't think people our age are mature enough to experience those kinds of emotions.

Besides, I knew all about you with the stories I had heard. That you promise girls the world in order to get them in bed with you. I was hoping I could prove them wrong and make you change your ways."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:36 am

prydeman wrote:
"I want you to look like my sister" Apollonis said

"Welcome lord of the seas and queen of night, I have been expecting you. Ask your questions and I will answer."

"And what is the price?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:32 am

"For individuals of great power and status as yourseld the payment is nothing."

"Love is a useless emotion" Apollonis said "It is just a word mortals use to cover thier true intentions. Man will say he loves a woman so she will sleep with him and bear him children so his line will continue. Women say they love a man so he will provide her with protection, shelter, and things."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:28 pm

"not this woman. Love is forever for me... My love is the sort where you'd risk all."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:34 am

"Very well", Nexus said and then looked at Nikkita.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:01 am

KariganGladheon wrote:
"not this woman. Love is forever for me... My love is the sort where you'd risk all."

"So in return for your love you'd ask a man to risk his life" Apollonis said twisting what she said "you have proven me correct. It is not love if you requier something in return and since every woman requiers something of the man she loves then there is no such thing as true love."

ShineyMan wrote:
"Very well", Nexus said and then looked at Nikkita.
"Go ahead" Nikkita said "we each get a question."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:14 am

"I am not quite sure what to ask.", Nexus admitted he said and looked at the Oracle. "What will be my downfall?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 6:00 am

"The seas break against the rocks. The oceans tides are at the mercy of the moon."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 8:51 am

Nexus did not find her use of cryptic meanings surprising and simply nodded, understanding somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:26 am

"And what would you like to know?"
"Will our mission be accomplished" Nikkita asked.
The oracle stood there silently for what seemed like an eternity
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:28 am

"...Very well", Nexus said and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 am

"I see the sickle and lighting crossing, the boar runnign from the snake, the sun and moon fighting night and day."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 am

"...Thank you for your answers."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:25 am

The oracle nodded watching them leave.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:28 am

"As always cryptic", Nexus said once they were outside.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:47 am

"Yeah" Nikkita said "Why do you think she called us lord of the seas and queen of the night?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:49 am

"Perhaps she foresaw us with those titles."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:02 am

"Possible" Nikkita shrugged. "Not really sure how to interpret anything she said but I don't think I like the way they sounded."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:03 am

"Let's just make our own future and try not to go by predictions"; Nexus smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:32 am

"Agreed" Nikkita said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Alea headed back to the temple, confused and annoyed, what was she doing there? She pulled to a stop though noticing lights and noises through the trees coming from the temple. As she approached closer keeping hidden in the trees, she could see the scene and hear the screams that made up the noise. Soldiers on horseback, threw flaming torches onto the temple building and the wood immediately ignited in parts. Villagers huts that surrounded the temple were also well lit, and anyone that tried to run for cover and escape were cut down.

"There's another one, over there in the trees!" came a shout, and Alea realised she was lit by the moonlight, and turned running, using the last of her energy to cloak herself invisible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's not what I was saying. True love is where you're so in tune with one another you could be miles and know where they are just by love. It's no use, you would never know it or experience it.

Do you smell smoke?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 1:10 pm

(Who is attacking the temple and why? The Trojan war hasn't started yet)

"You did not deny that you requier something in return for a man's love" Apollonis said "and yes I do smell smoke."

"You can leave us" Paris said to the maid
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:53 pm

(Temple raids were common, though I said soldiers.)

"It would be expected to be met half way otherwise all the love is coming completely from one person, and if that were to happen I'd much prefer to love myself."

Apollaine picked up her skirts and headed towards the hill rather than the village.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 4:57 pm

(yes you did)

Apollonis headed for the temple.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:05 pm

When Apollaine reached the hill and looked down she saw the fire coming from the temple... a temple for Apollo.

"What terror! Who would want to destroy father's temple?! May they get their punishment!" she said storming back down after Apollonis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next