Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Haven City - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:17 pm

(Does Tom know about the Syn army or no?)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:30 pm

(Not an army of Syns, just basically battle droids and army of Syns would be unstoppable.He would know since the plan is to use the girl to wipe out the mutants, then Obelisk is going to unleash his army to overwhelm the US and then the world.)

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:36 pm

(Got you. Well tell me when the whole energy spike thing happens 'cause that's when I intro Tran to the heroes.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:51 pm

(It'll be pretty soon)

James stood in a chamber was Johnny and the scientists flooded it with a powerful serum to activate his latent mutant powers.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 pm

Keith was checking in on Jill at the rehab center.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Johnny watched as the chamber's windows lit up with a bright green light. "What's happening?"
"His powers just got turned on sir, he's controlling them."
"Good." Johnny said.

James stepped out of the chamber looking at his hands as he formed to energy balls then reabsorbed them. "Damn..." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:11 am

James was with his unit heading to Talbot island under the radar as the Special Corps had detected a spike of energy from the island, Blank Energy.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:19 am

(I'm wondering if it'd work to have Damien in on this)

"You look rather happy"; Arthur said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:22 am

(I was actually thinking I'd have Obelisk recruit Damien into HYDRA)

"Well I got a couple new perks." James said.

Shadow looked over at James and chuckled. "You got laid right?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:25 am

(Could work, with Damien being kinda hesitant towards working for someone, insisting that he's looking out for himself.)

"At least someone did", Arthur said. "I've gotten a perk myself, but, you do look pretty renewed, man", he said to James.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:28 am

"I didn't get laid, I just got this." James said holding his hand out making a ball of energy.

(Yeah, Obelisk would probably let him do his own thing to an extent but would expect him to do work when he's called upon)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:30 am

"A power?", Arthur arched an eyebrow.

(Alright, let's go with that)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:41 am

"Yeah, apparently I had latent mutant powers." James said.

Obelisk appeared where Damien was.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:44 am

"Oh. Welcome to the family, I suppose", Arthur said.

Damien turned his head around to Obelisk, sitting back in his chair inside the office. "Visitors usually use the door but most importantly through my secretary.", he murmured. "Who are you?", he asked changing to his human disguise.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:49 am

Obelisk walked around his office sizing it and him up. "Obelisk." He said looking to him. "I have an offer for you Damien."

James nodded. "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:56 am

Damien let out a chuckle. "An offer? Right, right, I see.", he said standing up. "It's Mr. Shaw. Only my friends call me Damien. Then again, I don't have too many friends", he smirked opening his liquor cabinet.

"Gonna be interesting to see it in action"; Arthur grinned.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:13 am

"It's Damien." Obelisk said leaning on the wall. "By offer, I mean once in a life time chance to expand beyond, petty drugs and sleeping with models."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:15 am

Damien started at him with a piercing look. "Hmph". He tried to read his mind.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:19 am

"Not going to happen Damien." Obelisk said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:25 am

"A fellow telepath, eh?", Damien said, ticked off by Obelisk using his name. "No matter. I already know who you are.", he said sitting down, taking a drink. "And what's this chance?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:34 am

"Join me and HYDRA." Obelisk said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:35 am

"Ah, yes, the grand life of the Nazi Scientist team", Damien said. "How thrilling"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:37 am

"Come now, HYDRA won't be all Nazis when I take over, Fascism will never really work anyways." Obelisk said. "But can you not deny what HYDRA can offer you?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:41 am

"And what's that?.", Damien said finishing his drink.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:44 am

"Just about anything." Obelisk said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next