Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Keith headed into the bar with Janna, James and Jason getting a table and ordering a pitcer of lager.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:09 pm

"Shots too if you would, Jaeger." James said sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:21 pm

"Look like I've been dragged through every war that existed," Jana commented, "Just coke... hey on numbing stuff, it works too... you could whack my cheek as much as you'd like and I'd be dead as in that area. But I'd prefer if you didn't try it out."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 pm

"Fine with me." Keith shrugged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:25 pm

James sat back and cracked his back. "Oh that felt good..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:27 pm

"To being alive for another day?" Jana asked raising her drink.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:40 pm

"Yeah that too." James smiled a bit raising his glass of lager as his shots were brought out to him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 am

Keith nodded raising his glass and downing his drink
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:17 am

James downed his.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:50 am

"So when are we supposed to head back to Haven?" Ketih asked drinking
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:59 am

"Two days." James said. "We'll be back by then."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:00 am

"Two days of rest" Keith smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:09 am

"Oh yeah." James smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:55 am

"Unless the need us that is" Keith said setting his drink down
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 am

"Yeah." James said nodding.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:59 am

"Back to that cold place? I was hoping on lapping up the sunshine and getting a tan, wait I'm already tan, well that's out. But there's water-sports... fishing..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:01 pm

"All of which Haven City has, it's like the Hamptons or southern Maine up there." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:04 pm

"Well you've got two days to get in all the sun and fishint you want" Keith said "though I don't think it would look proper for us to be enjoying ourselves while the others continue to fight this little battle."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:07 pm

"Don't worry, we'll be itching for combat once we're upholding Marshall Law in Haven City." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm

"Oh, I'm kidding..." Jana said chuckling, "If I went down the beach at the moment, I'd scare away the kiddies with my scars. But I'm right, this is beautiful hot Caribbean weather, yes ripe for hurricanes but perfect for me, and not to mention it feels just like being home."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:14 pm

"Well it would be hard to go to the beach while onboard an Aircraft Carrier anyways." James smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:15 pm

"true" Keith grinned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:57 pm

"Oh, better not mention it to the boys then. They were hoping to grab some girls when we port before they return home to their girlfriends and wives," Jana laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:21 pm

"They'll be able to do that when the fighting is done" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Two days later...

The Special Corps had returned to Haven City where marshall law was in effect. The Special Corps had taken over for the MRD and was patroling the streets daily and enforcing a curfew.

James walked into the labs at Swift Industries with Johnny, Frank and some scientists.
"So we analyzed your DNA to try and figure out if the symbitoe was attracted to you in any other way other than just your iron clad will." Johnny said.
"And what did you find?"
"That you're a mutant, well not exactly you have latent mutant genes. Seems that all the Miller men have latent mutant genes unless they have a child with a mutant, which would explain Mikey." Johnny said.
"Right, so the symbiote was attracted to my genes? What's so special about mine? There are hundreds hell thousands of mutants in Haven City alone, why pick me?"
"We looked into that, seems you're able to absorb any form of energy and then use it to basically power your body of hell go Goku on people's ass. Well if you're genes were turned on that is." Johnny said.
"How would one turn 'on' their mutant genes?" James asked.
"Let me guess, you want your's turned on?" Johnny said crossing his arms.
"Yeah I do, in my line of workit helps to have an edge." James said.
"Well we have a way of doing that here, but we'll need to run some tests first."
"Fine by me." James said.

Meanwhile on Talbot Island

Obelisk stood over the assembly lines as hundreds and hundreds of automated soldiers were being cranked out, they were very close to accomplishing their plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next