Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Haven City - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:30 pm

"Ross really needs to be replaced with someone who can do their job right." Johnny says to him, having history with the old man.

Nate continued to chat with the blonde, managing to make her laugh a little at one of his jokes.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Frank nodded. "You're preaching to the choir Johnny."

William smiled getting up with the Asian girl.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:37 pm

Johnny shook his head. "I'll get back to you when I have something."

"Where you guys going?" The blonde asks her friend and William.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 pm

"Alright." Frank said.

"Oh we're gonna get out of here..." Her friend said smiling.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:47 pm

"What happend to girls night out?" The blonde asks her.

Nate sits there with a raised brow and his hand pressed against his face.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:52 pm

(Twat block)

"Umm, well I thought you and Nate were gonna hang out."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 pm

(Well there are those type of girls out there haha)

"No-- well I mean, why can't we all hang out together?" The blonde says, not wanting to actually spend alone time with Nate.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:05 pm

(Allison's best friend Carrie did that to her the first time we all hung out haha)

"Well...alright." The asian said sitting back down.

William grumbled a little to himself sitting down.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:08 pm

(Yeah I hate that too haha but then if William did leave with her there wouldn't be much to RPG with)

Nate shrugs to William, having no clue what's up with the blonde.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:12 pm

(I know, it's just funny)

William nodded and gave Nate a 'well damn' look.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:18 pm

"So... you like hockey?" Nate asks the blonde.

"No." She answers simply.

"Ah." Nate says before thinking, I already don't like her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:37 pm

William looked at Nate and chuckled a little before talking to the asian again.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:43 pm

As Nate was trying to figure out what else he could talk about with the blonde, a familiar face walked into the bar wearing tight jeans, a red t-shirt and a black leather jacket on top. It was...

"Will, is that Suzie over there?" Nate asks him, pointing over towards her direction.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:01 pm

William looked over. "Yeah it is." He smiled. "Hey Suzie." He called over to her.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Suzie looked over at William's and Nate's direction and smiles, walking over towards them. She looks at William, then Nate, and back at William. "Hey guys, long time no see."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 pm

"Yeah, how ya been?" William asked.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:17 pm

"Um, better." Suzie says before looking over at Nate and then back at William again. "Can I talk to you in private for a second?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:20 pm

"Yeah sure." William said getting up. "Be back in a second guys."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:23 pm

"Sure." Nate says with a raised brow as he watches the two of them walk away.

Suzie walked with William to the other side of the bar, next to one of the pool tables. "What are you doing hanging out with him?" She questions him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 pm

"Who Nate? I've known Nate for ever." William said. "He kinda tagged along with me and James back in the day."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:31 pm

"No, I know that. I mean what the heck are you doing hanging out with that... monster?" Suzie asks him, "James did something to him and now their both monsters."

(Remember last time she was with them was when James' symbiote produced Nate's and the two fought for a bit? Kind of took a toll on her for a while)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 pm

William cocked his eyebrow. "Whaddya mean?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:41 pm

"I don't know," Suzie says after looking over William's shoulder over to where Nate is sitting, "James said that his "symbiote" or whatever the hell he was talking about turned Nate into some red creature. Then James changed and the two ran off together."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:47 pm

William nodded. "I see." He said looking back at Nate then to Suzie. "So, you think James and Nate are monsters now?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:48 pm

"Oh, I foolishly was lead to believe that the 'special' part of the word Special Corps, meant that we are superb in every way," Jana grinned.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next