Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:26 pm

"That last bit is wrong." Talbot said. "Good guess though."

James looked over at Nate. "How about that fight the other day?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:30 pm

"Some guy in an armored suit, not exactly the highlight of my day I expected." Nate says to him. "What was that all about anyway?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

"Government wants us behind bars...because of what we are." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

"So you would give out your heart to the right woman? If you knew she wasn't going to hurt you?" Kristyan asked hopping up on his desk, crossing her legs to show flesh, unaware she was even doing so as she tried to make sense of it all.

"How do you come to that conclusion? How do you know when its time to let someone get close? Isn't it just pitifulness sex, or is there something more?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Talbot looked at Kristyan. "It's all sex to me because I outlive any women I've been with."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:37 pm

"Well then, I wonder how they will try to catch us." Nate says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:40 pm

"They'll have some tricks up their sleeve." James said. "Nothing we can't handle though."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 pm

"The first couple of hundred times, it was fun? Now, is it fun? Or just an amusement, a temporary amusement? Was it ever love?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Talbot looked at her. "Do I look like the sort to fall in love?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Kristyan cocked her head to the side, "You've known it, in the past. It's hurt you. Now, its not something that takes the number one priority. How come?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:50 pm

"With the three of us? They'll need every trick that they have and it still won't do anything." Nate says. "So what are you guys up to?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:53 pm

Talbot looked at her. "Because the only thing that truely last in life is the power behind money."

"Beer and pizza." William said. "James needed to stock up."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:55 pm

"The things that always remain. But now that includes us."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:55 pm

"I see." Nate says to him. "Was thinking of picking up something for myself as well though I don't know what exactly."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:57 pm

"Beer and pizza is always a good choice." James said.

"Us?" Talbot said. "We work together, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:58 pm

"Alright, I'll show you how to use a gun" Keith said opening the door for her.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:00 pm

"Us... the ones that don't die easily," Kristyan replied jabbing herself with the letter opener, "For the first time, that actually hurts."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, just messing with you. I didn't think I would succeed."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:01 pm

"I don't die at all." Talbot said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:06 pm

"True, true." Nate says before placing the box of Chicken Strips back and grabbing a ham and cheese pizza box.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:20 pm

"Alright" Keith said heading to the base.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:35 am

"You would've met the clone before me. What was she like?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:08 pm

Keith pulled into the base getting out and heading to his office.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Ashleigh followed looking about and stepped over a book behind Keith. Jana looked up and apologised, "I'm sorry, I thought I had everything. Not only do they need picking up, they need to be placed in their orders. Here's the video Keith."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Arthur looked up nodding at Keith.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:30 pm

"Thanks" Keith said takign the video noddign at Arthur. "Can you take Asliegh to the rec room."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next