Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Haven City - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:42 pm

"But the night just started and I'd feel bad if I ruined your evening." Suzie says to him, "I don't mind staying up a little longer."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:45 pm

"You didn't ruin it." William said. "If you're tired I'd feel bad keeping you up."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:46 pm

"What if I wanted you to keep me up a little longer?" Suzie says with a smile and her tongue pressed to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:47 pm

"Then I wouldn't feel bad." William smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:51 pm

"That's good, but how are you going to keep me awake? The night is still young Will." Suzie says before finishing her glass of milk and placing the glass down on the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:53 pm

"However you'd want me to Suzie." William said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:57 pm

"We could go to a club?" Suzie suggests.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:58 pm

"Alright." William said. "Sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:06 pm

"Alrighty then." Suzie says as she grabs her coat and bag.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:13 pm

William nodded heading to the door with Suzie.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:09 pm

James sat in a motel room looking through several files at the small table. He was forced to use a motel room since his apartment wasn't a safe spot anymore. He flipped through a file looking at a picture of a man. "Narville..." He said. "Found you."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:41 am

Keith shouted at the recruits pushing them as hard as he could through the obstacle course.

"How's your relationship with your father?" Jannelle asked her client nodding and jottign down some notes as she listened. "That's good, sounds like my advice worked."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:22 am

April sat with Arthur chatting until she thought of something, "Got a question for you... ever done something that you haven't told Keith about?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jana headed outside and walked down the hill towards the obstacle course, trying to flag down Keith's attention.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 pm

"I haven't known him that long so yeah, there's stuff I've done that he doesn't know about" Arthur said

Kieth stood with his stopwatch timing the recruits as they finished.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:23 pm

"There's someone that could provide me answers that I'd like to know, but I don't have much time to get to that person, plus I need allowance to do so, something Keith probably won't let me do."

~~~~~~~~~~

Jana finally arrived beside Keith and looked at his stopwatch, "Ha, I recorded 20 seconds faster, and I'm a girl."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Frank sat in his office looking over a file. "Great...more recruits." He sighed standing up and heading out to Keith.

James was watching a warehouse at the docks, Narville had set up a base of operations there but he wasn't sure if Narville himself was on site.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:54 pm

"This is just this classes first run on the course" Keith said "they'll get faster or they won't graduate. What'd you need?"

"You're making him sound like he's a jailer" Arthur said "the guy does seem to take his job too seriously but doubt he's a control freak."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:24 pm

"He's just a control freak when its me," Ashleigh said grinning, "Which is acceptable because what I'd like to do comes with risks. Risks I shouldn't be doing when one- I'm still recovering and two- its downright dangerous. He would be protective and tell me to reconsider, and that's where you come in."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nothing I need, Keith...except for your attention, two seconds. I've found the warehouse and something else," Jana replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:31 pm

"Right, well not going to get in the middle of whatever issues you two might have" Arthur said

"I'm listening, talk" Keith said

(going to get off now.)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:41 pm

"Oh, nothing to do with that. Okay, Arthur...here's the deal. I'd like to know more about why Kristyan is after me and who made her. If she's a machine, then who made her? So I'm going to try and visit Hunter. But she's about to be sentenced and if its bad, I won't have a chance of being able to visit her in prison. And Keith would say its risky, and I shouldn't believe anything out of the mouth of a person who tried to kill me many times. But I figure Hunter's lost, she won't gain anything but making me cry which really isn't a big thing, so Hunter might tell me the truth?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The file you are missing is about a soldier called John Ledger, who was made a soldier around the same time we both were. He was thrown out for lying about his identity and on inspection they discovered that he was a machine. It had inside the address he provided to us, and I just remembered that our files are backed up from ten years ago. So I searched the archive boxes in the collection room and viola, I have an address. They kicked him out for providing a false address, but I checked it on a map, and there's a factory on the site. A factory of huge proportions..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:43 am

"Well, really, if she's tried to kill you so many times, why would she help you with that? She might just drag the answer down with her", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:57 am

"Thanks" Keith said glancing over at Frank "Why don't you take a few men to go check it out."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:26 am

Ashleigh shook her head sighing, "I just don't like the idea of hiding in here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:28 am

"I'll take the boys of my team out, they've been feeling wounded since we didn't do well helping you with the other thing," Jana replied.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:42 am

Frank walked over to Keith with a file in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next