Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Gen OTD

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

New Gen OTD - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Either works. A more experienced lantern could give Angelica some guidance. The Supergirl character is a descendant of Superman. Either is a cool idea.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:51 pm

I'll look about developing a new character as well.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:10 am

Thus far I have Supergirl, Bat-Girl, and a Lantern. Anyone's free to take up Superman (The current one, anyway), Supergirl's dad. I don't really want the responsibility of controlling HIM haha.

I also may send Lantern out into space so I can focus a bit more on the Earthbound heroes. If I was going to use anyone new it'd be Wonder-Woman because she's the one I'm least familiar with really. Give me a chance to stretch my wings a bit.

Last edited by TWiLiGHT on Sun May 13, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 12:35 am

Spoiler:

So I'd just thought of a few possible ways to follow it all up as to why Terry didn't just pass it on to his descendant(s). Simplest response being that he had none. Terry could have retired as Batman simply because he felt it was time to. He had no descendants because (Insert Woman's Name Here) was killed while carrying the child and she was killed by the then Joker. This provoked Terry who nearly broke the one rule of Batman in his rage. Following this, Terry went into a much more depressive, brooding state and retired, giving up on Batman. But the city continued to decline. Terry eventually decided that the world NEEDED a Batman and he himself put the plans in motion for the Batman Museum to be built. There he met Derek if only for a minute, seeing the torture within him and seeing the desire welling up within. He subliminally plants the thought of becoming the next Batman in Derek's head and viola. The answer for Pryde's Wayne descendant, as Pryde explaine before, is rather simple. Bruce froze his sperm and, knowing Damien, he probably did too. Pryde's could be a descendant of THEM who later takes over the company, believing himself the rightful heir and etc yadda yadda.

To accompany that, though, I was working on a few other timelines just for fun the other day (Specifically the Green Lantern Corps, Wonder Woman and something of a vague detail on Superman just in order to explain the existence of the new Super-Girl) I'll type them up later but they aren't really all concrete. They're just possible timelines.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:39 am

I'll take up the mantle of the man of steel haha but he'll be more of a side character.

I could make a more experienced Gold Lantern to help your character out if you want, not problem doing that.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:41 am

Well there's only one Gold Lantern ring so far but Green Lantern rings can make other Green Lantern rings right? I could have it spawn another one and give that ring to a Lantern of a different Corps that'd be more familiar with the tech.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:58 am

Ahh okay yeah that works, now to just decide on if I want a Green, Red, or Blue lantern haha
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:03 am

I'm pushing Angelica to the point of being a bit more off to the side as well. I'm just gonna stick with Bat-Girl, Super-Girl, and Wonder-Girl as front runners for now...wow that's a coincidence...
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 4:06 am

Haha yeah, well I'll make my Lantern and Super Man today and put em up.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 5:09 am

Coolio. I've just been working on those timelines. They're not as elaborate as Pryde's but they're really just meant to cover the transition from continuity to this time period.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:07 am

Cool cool
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:16 am

So the leaders of the new Justice League-esque group would be Amazon, Morningstar, and Batman? Or would Superman still be in there?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:18 am

I'd think Supes would be around, I mean it's the JL. Centurion would probably also join
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:24 am

Makes sense. I may have Wonder-Girl in on it too.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:27 am

Sounds good to me. GL will just be an ally of the JL since he'll be more of a back ground character with your Gold Lantern.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:37 am

I figure Amazon is like the Wonder Woman of the time so presently Wonder-Girl would serve more of a Donna Troy role and be a less up-front character.

It took me until now to realize that Superman and Batman's mothers were both named Martha. That's...another pretty big coincidence
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:50 am

Makes sense and yeah that is a pretty big coincidence ha
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 7:51 am

You think Bruce is older or younger than Clark? Just trying to figure how I should date this timeline in that regard.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:05 am

Still thinking I want Derek as Batman acting a bit differently, a lot more rough, but something else needs to make him snap.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:08 am

Could bring back Clue since he's basically The Joker without the gimmick. Then he could kill someone important to Bats.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:13 am

Yeah that could work
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:15 am

Who would that be, though, I wonder. Unless it's an event of somekind that changes his view on things.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:29 am

There's no one close to him that isn't in a colorful costume somewhere?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:31 am

Oh no, wait, yes there is. The old man back in Chile.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 8:32 am

Well, there's not only the old man who raised him, of course he cares about Lorelei, Brass, Angelica...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Gen OTD   New Gen OTD - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Gen OTD
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Dc Domain :: DCU 2100 :: Batman: The New Generation-
Jump to: