Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Precursors

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Precursors - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:14 am

Hank shakes his head as he watches them. "Unlike you, I'm still looking for that special girl myself. I hope you treat your wife fairly?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:16 am

"No, I beat her everyday." Robert said sarcastically. "Of course I treat my wife fairly."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:19 am

"Alright, I wasn't trying to stir any shit up or anything," Hank says to him before pulling out a stick of gum from his pocket, "Gum?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 am

Aetos smirked at Frank "That the best you got? Think one of the Spartan trainees could take you if that's it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:29 am

Frank just smiled. "C'mon then and prove to me that you're better, cause from what I've scene Aetos...you ain't all that."

"Sure." Robert said taking a piece.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:33 am

Hank pulled out another stick of gum for himself and placed it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:47 am

Robert chewed on his gum watching the fight. "So who you think will win?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:53 am

(trying to think of something Aetos can do that Frank's never seen or isn't prepared for)

"Not trying to impress you, just trying to beat you" Aetos said
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 am

"They look pretty evenly matched and they are fighting to get into some girl's pants," Hank tells him, jokingly, "Either one could win though I guess I'll root for Miller since I know the guy more."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:02 am

(Same for Frank against Aetos haha)

Frank chuckled. "Not gonna happen."

Robert nodded. "Eh, I just hope they don't injure each other, we'll need them both."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:08 am

"Well they do have a few days to lick their wounds... unless they decide to raise the bar a little, make things more interesting." Hank tells Robert with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 am

Aetos came at Frank spearing him. He picked him off the ground carrying him into a door before letting go. He grabbed the back of his head kneeing him in the face before twisting his arm behind him and grabbign his throat squeezing his windpipe choking him. "Give up."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:16 am

Frank smirked and reached around with his other arm twisting out of the hold and he grabbed Aetos by his shoulders and headbashed him hard, breaking Aetos' nose as he brought his foot up kicking him hard in the sternum sending him across the flight deck into some crates. Frank spat blood. "Marines don't quit."

Robert sighed watching the fight. "They are really gonna fuck each other up..."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 am

"That's their fault, not ours," Hank says as he chews his gum, "Though I do like where this is going."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:43 am

"Neither do Spartans" Aetos said spitting out some blood.

(I'm thinking either one of them goes over the railing or gets in a position where he either submits or injures himself if he tries getting free)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:48 am

"It'll be our problem though when we're down one or two men in the field." Robert said.

Frank looked at him. "Sure you wanna continue? That nose doesn't look too good there."

(Hmm, if one of them goes over the railing they'll get caught in the net under the flight deck, maybe if Aetos goes over he'd be surprised a little by hitting the net)
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:52 am

"Alright, though, do you really want to get inbetween those two?" Hank asks him as he watches Aetos and Frank stand a distance away from one another.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:56 am

Robert looked at Hank. "Don't tell me your afraid of them."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:02 am

"Not at all, this is better than TV so far. I don't want to screw this up." Hank tells Robert as he chews his gum.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:16 am

"Right." Robert said nodding.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 am

(Yeah, what I was thinking though was Aetos trips James over the railing but grabs him before he can fall too far.)

"It's nothing" Aetos said "I still look better than you."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 am

"Well if they just continue to stand around like this I might just head on inside and see if there's anything worth checking out." Hank says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 am

(So Aetos wins?)

"Says you." Frank said.

Robert chuckled. "This is actually the best part Hank, they're thinking their next moves out."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 am

(I believe that's what he means)

"I don't think their saying their moves out loud but more like whose the better looking guy," Hank chuckled as he chews, "Since when did this become a beauty contest?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:59 am

"They're trying to piss one another off." Robert said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precursors
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Precursors-
Jump to: