Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Precursors

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Precursors - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:36 pm

"It might" Alexis smiled "but then again I might knock you out if you do that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 pm

"Aww, why would you do that?" Frank smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:59 pm

"Because that's my duty" Alexis said.

William left them heading down to the medics hoping ot catch the Ozzy nurse whose name he couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Frank nodded and took a drink. "Well if Aetos needs someone to help him fight then so be it." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:16 pm

"I don't need anyone to fight for me" Aetos said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Vivian sat with a cup of coffee and newspaper having a break, she scratched her head and saw the shadow over her shoulder and turned to see William, "Oh, uh... please don't go. You'd know this one... you're British aren't you? The highest mountain in the United Kingdom?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Frank nodded and looked at Alexis. "Well beautiful can you refrain from knocking me out when I spar with Aetos?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:32 pm

"I can" Alexis smiled

"Depends on if you're talking about the enite British Isles or just England" William said "Ben Nevis is the highest in all of the UK but in England the highest mountain is Scafell Pike. Then of course Snowdon in Wales and Slieve Donard in N. Ireland."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Frank smiled and nodded at her. "Thanks, so Aetos, whaddya say we use the tiny buzz from the Whiskey and take this to the Flight Deck?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:47 pm

"Hmm... no... Snowdon doesn't fit but Ben Nevis does, thank you," Vivian said folding it up, "Now I'm in your debt."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:54 pm

"Getting me drunk will not help you win" Aetos smiled "Let's go."

"ah, good cause I've got this cough that just won't go away" he said coughing " and this headache that makes it hard to concentrate."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Frank chuckled. "I don't need you to be drunk. Besides I hope you Spartans aren't lightweights, cause we'll be doin' some drinkin' when we get back from missions." He said heading up.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:59 pm

"Oh, good. A talking conscious patient," she replied happily showing him a dummy that sat in a chair, "There are so many different types of coughs. Each type of cough is distinct and could help indicate what illness you have. How long has it been going for?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:23 pm

"About two years" William said

"I can hold my drink" Aetos said heading to the flight deck.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Vivian pouted, "Then I must ask, are you a smoker William?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:31 pm

"Good to know, cause once we get into some real combat you're buying the first round." Frank smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:37 pm

"You got me" William smiled pulling out a golden cigeratte case

"What do you consider real combat?" Aetos asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Frank smirked. "What we'll see in Vietnam against Volgin's men, not the conscripts we fought in Greece."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:43 pm

"Well, I will recommend keeping the case but chucking out the cigarettes. Use it to collect coins. Hey, this is pretty important... chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is dangerous. It might not form into cancer or anything life threatening, but bronchitis is a real bastard to catch. Have you brought up any liquids? bile?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:00 pm

William sighed putting the case back "Well I see that approach won't work. Why don't we start again? Capt. William Wisdom of her majesty's Royal Marines. How would you like to go get a drink?"

"Well you'll have to fill me in on what combat is like there" Aetos said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:02 pm

"I will later." Frank said walking onto the flight deck.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:15 pm

"I'll hold you to that" Aetos said kickign him in the back of the knee and agian in the back hard. he dropped down on him burrying his knee into Frank's back as he pulled back on his neck
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Vivian shook her head at him, "Oh, you should've explained yourself better. If you had said that you cough only when someone isn't paying you attention, I would have immediately disguised it as an attention cough. Now that coffee sounds perfect."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:18 pm

Frank started to laugh a little. "Oh little shit." Frank smiled rolling his weight one way forcing Aetos off and he got on top of Aetos, pinning his arms to the flight deck with his knees and he started to punch Aetos in the face a few times.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:26 pm

Aetos kneed him in the back getting out from under him and back to his feet.

"Not much of a coffee drinker, I prefer tea" William smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precursors
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Precursors-
Jump to: