Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Precursors

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Precursors - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:09 am

Frank chuckled. "Yeah."

(If HB doesn't show up soon, I'll just start the mission)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:46 am

(fine with me, thinking of just having Jannelle help Wraith and Virus get away in haven.)

William sat back relaxing and waiting
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 am

(Alright sounds good)

Frank sat back unzipping one of his bags and pulling his CAR-15 out messing around with it a little.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:54 pm

"A lemonade please," Vivien asked grabbing a bar stool. The bartender looked at her and walked down the length of the bar and stopped in front of her, placing a bottle in front of her leaning his arms on the bench.

"Oh no... I can't even if I did drink."
"Fair enough, you look like you need one though. Can I at least lend you an ear?"
"It's not easy making friends here. Two days ago I had a beer with a couple of the RAF pilots. Yesterday both of them got killed. Then this morning I was trying to find someone and everytime I asked around, I'd go to where they said I'd find him, only to discover he isn't there. I've just about had enough, I'm not playing marco polo or hide and seek."
"I know most people here, you'd be surprised how many people come in here to get drunk and then tell me their stories. Don't remember the stories but I remember their names."
"Robert Hudson... I already know people know him, but how to track him down, is another question."
"Know him I do. And I know him that good, I have a direct line to the base."

He disappeared through the flaps getting a female to man the bar, "Robert? Larry Edison from the New Harbour Tavern. Got a young nurse here that's been trying to find you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:07 pm

"Right, let me guess her name is Vivien?" Robert said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:47 pm

"Hang on," Larry said poking his head through the door flaps, "Your name Vivien?"

She groaned and slapped her forehead, "It's Viv or its Lynne, and you tell him that!"

"She says it's Viv or its Lynne, and for me to tell you that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Robert rolled his eyes. "Tell he she was to have been at the US Naval Base two hours ago...and a ride will be sent to pick her up to bring her here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:09 pm

"Reckons she waited half an hour at the medical centre but you never came. Don't know bout you Robert, but I've never liked nurses, until today. She's pretty and polite but it doesn't last. I'll get her to wait out the front."

He hanged up and headed through the doors to find her already gone having heard the conversation. It was only a ten minute walk back to the base entrance, heading to the medical centre where she saw a man waiting outside.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:23 am

Robert sighed waiting out side of the medical center.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 am

Vivien shielded her eyes from the sun as she approached the veranda, "Please, tell me I've found the right person this time. You are Robert Hudson?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:45 am

"Yes I am." Robert nodded. "We're late as it is so we need to get you to the others now."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:38 am

"Of course, glad things are finally sorted out," Vivien replied smiling. She went to the bottom of the steps to walk with him and greeted a woman coming towards them. Anna looked her over and rolled her eyes.

"You confused me for her? There's merely no resemblance..." and headed inside. Viv muttered and looked confused, pointing to Anna, "What was that? Did I do something?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:51 am

"No you didn't." Robert said sighing. "Let's just go."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:21 pm

"Good news, you don't have to loiter uncomfortably outside the door while you wait because I am already ready," she said as they walked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 pm

"Good to know." Robert said walking with her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 pm

"How many are on your team?" she asked trying to find a conversation.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:20 pm

"Four currently, plus some support staff like you and me." Robert said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:54 pm

(Just gonna flash forward to the mission, Mel your character would be with Elizabeth, Robert and Mary on the USS Enterprise while Frank, William, Hank, and Harvey handled the mission)

Frank was laying prone on a cliff over looking Sparta, he looked out in the distance seeing Soviet T-55 and T-62 Tanks as well as Soviet Infantry and GRU Commandos.
"Well looks like Ivan really brought the heat." Frank said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:56 pm

(Enterprise?! Why the hell did you choose Enterprise lol... star Trek fan lol)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:57 pm

(It was the flagship of the US Navy and what better Aircraft Carrier for the team than that?)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:21 pm

"Indeed" William said leaning on a tree behind him.

"NOW" Aetos shouted leading a small group of Spartains in an ambush. They charged the commandos taking them by surprise and taking them easily.
Aetos climbed up onto a tank dropping a grenade in killing the men inside. He glanced over at the other seeing Alexis jump down from another tank. Before becoming overwhelmed by the Russians the Spartans dissappeared back into the forest.

(going to get off now, catch ya tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:33 pm

"Damn, was hoping the Spartans weren't going to attack yet..." Frank said getting up. "Well let's get moving."

Soviet Mi-24As were flying over the area to provide air support for the Soviet ground forces.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:34 am

"And what in thier history gives yo uthe idea they wouldn't" William said moving out with Frank
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:36 am

"I said hoped, not knew." Frank said moving down towards the city.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:03 am

"Yes well, right now let's hope they don't mistake us for the enemy" William said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Precursors   Precursors - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Precursors
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives :: Precursors-
Jump to: