Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:43 pm

"Alright get her out" Chase said pulling up outside the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Nadine hurried over as Tiffany helped to take Samantha out, handing her some track pants. Tiffany hopped into her car and pulled them on.

"What's the latest?" she asked her, watching as the nurses helped the men put Samantha onto the stretcher. Nadine had to tear her eyes away from the blood stained shirt.

"On Samantha? Not good, she stopped breathing on my lap in the car, five minutes ago. And me... I'm alright, I can't even begin to worry about myself right now. Although, while I'm here, I should get tested like Monica did. She hasn't heard back yet?"
"End of the week," Monica said coming up alongside the women.
"So it takes awhile."
"Depends. I was told off for leaving it until the next day, but I was only concerned about getting back to the mansion and checking if I was alright. It didn't occur to me to check if I was safe."

Tiffany swallowed a gulp, "I don't want anyone knowing, alright ladies?"
"Why?"
"I feel bad enough already. James was the one who found me, lent me his jacket."

She headed inside after the nurses, and Nadine went to William's side hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:51 am

Chase looked back at James "Thought you said we weren't sticking around here."

(the plan was for them to just drop Samantha off then go back to the mansion not meet Nadine at the hospital)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:01 am

(Tiffany needs medical attention as well, so the women are staying. Monica will be leaving soon with the boys.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:04 am

"Didn't expect Nadine to be here..." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:21 am

"Whatever, can we just go" Chase said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 am

"Sure," Monica said as she watched the women head inside and disappear down the corridor, "Though I'm a bit pissed, if anyone should be with Tiffany, I should. I've done those tests, Nadine hasn't."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:32 am

"What's so hard about getting a blood test" Chase shrugged "They just take some of your blood and send it to a lab. All you have to do is sit there and wait for the results."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:40 am

"Let's just go so I can get out of this gear." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:47 am

Chase nodded taking off back to the mansion
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:14 pm

"If the results come back positive for HIV, life expectancy is five years. I have a lot of dreams for my life Chase," Monica said, "And who knows, maybe the future would look bright if Tiffany would admit to herself that she likes James over here."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:23 pm

"Whatever" Chase said "you make it sound like it's soem big, complicate test she's taken when all it really involves is a needle and a vial. What's so difficult about that hell I could probably do that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:34 pm

"You have to provide them with everything, Chase. Blood, saliva, hair samples. And if the person is still around, they can be prosecuted, be thankful I never tried it on you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:35 pm

James sighed sitting back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:42 pm

"Wasn't necessary" Chase smiled "I don't have any STD's."

(off to bed)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm

(How are they talking? Chase, Monica, and James are heading back to the mansion on the car already)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 pm

(I thought they got out of the car and were now getting back into the car? It's okay, I'll change?)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Nadine texted William when she was leaving the hospital, "I don't want to return to the mansion right now, when you get there, could you bring the car over to Bridgewater Beach? We can sit and watch the night roll in."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:41 pm

"Just give me five minutes, we're at the mansion. Just gonna get this gear off then I'll come pick you up." William said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:47 am

Chase headed up to his room seeing Gwen in the sittign room. "Hey, your boy toy leave?"
"Yes, Roger went home" Gwen said frowning at him "not that it's any of your buisness."
"Whatever" Chase said flipping her off when she went back to her book.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:26 am

Talbot sat in his office waiting for James. James went in telling him about the incident.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:34 am

Monica strode along the corridor and only heard Chase speak to Gwen, she waited for him to leave before approaching the open door to the right.

"Hello... I've heard that Tiffany will be alright. I'd happily replace her if I could get better quickly, but I hope you can survive with one girl- Nadine. I've heard that she's a good dancer, Gwen."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 am

"I've got more than just Nadine" Gwen smiled setting her book down. "The other girls are all just taking a vacation until the clubs rebuilt."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:22 am

"How's that going? Heard you've finally been approved your insurance. If my father was around he would've hurried it up, but its a good thing he isn't, he'd try and get half of your money."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:51 am

"It's actually almost complete" Gwen said "more or less. It's basically a shell right now, just need to work on the insides."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: