Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:36 am

"I'm a Boston boy through an through." William smiled taking his hand up and through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:16 am

"A Boston boy? Well doesn't that just sound sexy."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:42 pm

Tiffany was released after her examination and walked past where Sam was being treated, there were too many people in the room to even get a glimpse of her condition and she headed outside to wait for James. Quickly, she also texted Nadine to let her know that she was alright and being picked up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooo...that tickles. Another reason why we shouldn't get soaked. It's from Tiffany, she's getting picked up from James and is okay. So we can't spend ages here, which is a shame, I don't like paying hospital parking fees, they charge the earth."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:14 pm

James pulled up to Tiffany and he got out walking around and opening the passenger side door for her to help her in. "Hey."

William sighed and smiled. "Alright then."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 pm

"I'm not about to have you pout, a cuddle and a kiss and when there's a break in the weather we'll make a run for it," Nadine said, "And no wishing for long term rain either."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:18 am

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
prydeman wrote:
"Thanks, but I get the feeling something's on your mind"

"Something that's none of my business, ma'am."

"Alright" Gwen said "but if you change your mind..."

"So you would allow me to speak my mind?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:07 am

"I'm not pouting." William chuckled. "C'mon let's go get your car then we'll have plenty of time to cuddle."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:20 am

"What kind of employer would I be if I did not allow my employees to voice thier opnions?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:25 am

"I don't trust your friend."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 am

"Really" Gwen said not really surprised "I get the same feeling from John but I trust him. You boys don't have anythign to worry about, I'm not easily taken in by crooks."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:10 am

"As long as the two of us are around, then you won't be taken."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:37 am

"I know" gwen smiled "You men won't let anything bad happen to me."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Jack nodded. "You can count on it."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:35 pm

"hey James," Tiffany said in a low voice, "I thought the test was simple, but they wanted everything to ensure I'm given the most correct result. I dont mind it but it made me think, that Monica must have balls to pull herself along after all this."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:37 am

"Well, I think I'm going to turn in for the night" Gwen said setting her book down and getting up. "I'll see you in the morning."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:46 am

"Yeah she's a tough kid." James said. "But don't let her know I said that, she'll never shut up about it."

-------

https://assilemsrealm.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=196
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: