Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:34 am

(Thanks)

Jack sat back, taking some time to relax.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:56 am

Gwen looked up at Jack "So, busy night?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:04 am

"Yes. ma'am", he answered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:07 am

"So what'd you do?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:14 am

"Blew up a house, "rescued" some women... not by myself, of course."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:51 am

"Sounds exciting" Gwen smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:24 am

"Well, it's always something.", Jack agreed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:45 am

"Have I told you that I appreciate all you've doen for me" Gwen said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 pm

"Dance the night away... stay out in the rain?" Nadine began to sing before trailing off, "Love the song, but just can't apply it to the rain. Hmm.. I've got one. I'm always dancing with you in the summer rain."

Nadine cupped her hands behind his head and dipped backwards into a semi-circle before rotating back to him, to give him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:18 am

prydeman wrote:
"Have I told you that I appreciate all you've doen for me" Gwen said

"I can't recall, but since I'm still on the payroll I must be in a good position", Jack joked a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 am

William chuckled a little kissing her back.

Talbot was returning home and James was heading to the hospital to check up on Tiffany.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:19 am

"Yes you are" Gwen smiled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:32 am

Nadine looked up at him and then tore away going red, "I probably shouldn't say it. We haven't really been together that long."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:52 pm

William smiled. "Sometimes it doesn't matter if you've been with someone long, sometimes you just know."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 pm

"Yes, and I knew that I would be safe when I met you."

Nadine smiled and then it bucketed down and she pulled him into the cover of a tree.
"the part of rain that sucks. And now were stuck here and the cars over there!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:48 am

William chuckled taking his jacket off. "We can use this to get back to the car."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:45 am

"Well, you're a splendid employer", Jack said with a small smile. "And woman, of course."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:59 am

"Thanks, but I get the feeling something's on your mind"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:02 pm

"Oh no, Will... don't go ruining your jacket. to speak honestly, this is nice. It's beautiful, quiet despite the wind and rain, but you know what I mean. us two and the nature."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:31 pm

William smiled. "It is nice actually."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:00 pm

"Too nice, actually and too quiet," Nadine said seductively, "I doubt anyone would be coming if you get my drift."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:00 am

prydeman wrote:

"Something that's none of my business, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:48 am

William smirked taking his hands to her hips and pulling her against him. "Think I'm getting the message."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:06 am

ShineyMan wrote:
prydeman wrote:

"Something that's none of my business, ma'am."

"Alright" Gwen said "but if you change your mind..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:29 am

"That's probably because you aren't a Blackcliff boy... then again, if things were to be even more better for me, I could be with a stuck up Victorian boy."

Nadine smiled touching his face, "No, I much like you. I think your accent is rather... sexy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: