Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm

"Well hopefully me and John can turn him around." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:29 pm

"I'm sure you can" gwen said

"If you don't mind my asking, what is it you do for Mr. Talbot?" Henry asked

(heading off now)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:31 pm

James looked at Henry. "I kill people he doesn't like, so let's hope you stay on his good side." James said taking a drink, being a smart ass.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:01 pm

"So that's how I managed to scrap through?" Tiffany asked having left the pool to take a shower and came down for a bite to eat. She handed James some sunscreen and smiled at Gwen, "Hey Gwen. Thanks for letting me borrow this, James... certainly saved me from turning lobster colour."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:51 pm

"No problem." James said to Tiffany. "Don't want you running around all burnt up."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:41 am

"I think I can manage that" Henry smiled

"Hello Tiffany" Gwen smiled "How've you been lately."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:56 am

"We'll see." James said taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 am

"I feel a bit more at ease after hearing from the banks that they've frozen my accounts for now, and my house is under close watch. Though mentally I'm still coming to terms with it, but you managed to get through being shot Gwen so in time, I suspect it'll gradually be a lot better."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:59 am

"Good to hear that" Gwen said "Oh, they're starting on redoing the inside of the club. Think you could help me redesign it a bit with some of the others."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 pm

"Oh..." Tiffany said, "Well, I liked how you ran your old club. I liked your leadership skills, kept the girls happy with their motivational needs, there wasn't any fears of job security, especially how even now you are checking on the welfare of the girls from the club. Where I used to work- the strip club, it lacks people who are passionate. Even James has seen that most of us, we're like dead people. The flame's gone and we don't care about doing a good job. My only request would be small, if we're a Burlesque club, keep the men back from the stage. It's extremely hard to dance when someone has hold of your leg. And more security... I'd hate to experience what happened at the strip club."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:16 pm

"Not a problem" Gwen said "James there will be helping with security for the place."

"Well seems like this date has become buisness" Henry said "Got anything good to drink here Jaems?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:21 pm

"Sure do." James said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:19 pm

"I'll leave you two ladies to talk" Henry said getting up to follow James kissing Gwen "I'll see you later."

Gwen nodded "I'll be here."

(getting off, see ya tomorrow)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:23 pm

James headed out to get a drink.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:23 am

"That Tiffany is an attractive woman" Henry said following James into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:50 am

James nodded getting them a bottle of whiskey out. "She sure is, little young for you though."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 am

"Nah" Henry said leaning against the counter "But don't worry, she's all yours I got the better deal with Gwen."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:47 am

James nodded. "Not much of a challenge coming from you anyways." He smiled sliding him a glass of whiskey. "No offense."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:48 am

"None taken" Henry said taking the glass "So how dod you know Gwen?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:54 am

"We used to sleep together." James said messing with him, but keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 am

"Really, was this before she was married?" Henry asked "Or were you her young buck on the side."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:27 am

James just smiled sitting on the stool taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:39 am

"Doesn't matter, she's mine now" Henry smiled "Well not that I own, but she's with me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:56 am

"Who?" Monica asked nosily coming in to them, "Uh, I was wondering if Nadine and I would be allowed off the mansion grounds for a bit of shopping?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 am

"Alright." James chuckled he looked at Monica. "Sure if William goes with ya."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: