Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:00 pm

"I will know about this," Samantha said, "Besides, if I leave you waiting, you'll only want it more tomorrow." This time, she lent pass him grabbing her jacket, "Can't go without it. So how about it tomorrow at noon?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
Tiffany watched as they pulled up, "I think I was 19, turning 20...some five years ago, turning up here for the first time with a job application. He first put me on cleaning this place, before I worked in the clubs, I didn't have much experience. It doesn't look one bit different."

"Yeah, he likes things a certain way." James said getting out with her.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:06 pm

"I'll see if I can arrange that in my schedule." Johnny tells her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:14 pm

"Hey, how will you let me know? You know you've been wanting it," Samantha teased throwing him her number on a card, "See you later new boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So do you," Tiffany replied.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 pm

Johnny shakes his head as he looks at the card and then watches her leave. "Yeah, see ya around."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

"Hey, how will you let me know? You know you've been wanting it," Samantha teased throwing him her number on a card, "See you later new boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So do you," Tiffany replied.

"So does everyone." James shrugged. "C'mon, you want a drink?" He asked heading to the door with her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:25 am

"I learnt long ago, that no matter how much you drink, when you wake up...the pain's still there. Even applies to those who think that there won't be any pain in death."

Instead of being lady-like, she opened the door first and offered James in before her, "Oh, that meant no, in case you didn't understand. I'll...settle for soft drink or water."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:55 am

"Soda then, the sugar will take the edge off everything that's happened." James said heading inside.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 am

"A small treat just might do it," Tiffany nodded, closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nadine looked up from the television in the lounge area and shook William, "It's 2am, who would be coming in at that hour?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:33 pm

"James." William said.

James nodded heading into the kitchen with her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:39 pm

"Oh, that's right, the club was open late tonight. Care for another drink?" Nadine asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:25 pm

"Sure, thanks babe." William smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Nadine headed to the kitchen to grab a drink and saw the light on, "Hey James, how was the club?"

Tiffany pulled back from the fridge door and glanced over the top of it, grinning as she pointed to James that was over the other side of the kitchen. Nadine turned her head and smiled at him. Tiffany looked her up and down, before shrugging, placing three drinks on the bench.

"So you're Nadine, right? Damn, you really are something, even if it isn't natural."
"Excuse me?"
"If you were ugly, and someone held you to ransom, would anyone pay? I doubt it, but you're the very meaning of beautiful and innocent, of course they would pick you."

Nadine looked past her and to James.
"You got attacked by the traffickers?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:44 pm

"She was yeah." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:12 pm

"But I thought that they already 'had' me?" Nadine asked.
"They're not stupid, Nadine. They instantly worked out that you're brunette and that woman is blonde!" Tiffany snapped back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:17 pm

James sighed. "Yes they figured out it wasn't you, so we'll be dealing with more pressure from them which means Talbot is going to turn it up a notch and wipe these guys out. Nadine you'll actually see Talbot's full weight come down on these men."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:33 pm

"Nadine, when I got attacked going to my car, and raped, they got a real thrill out of seeing me hurt and fragile," Tiffany said softly as she found a stool to sit on, but her stare made Nadine shiver, "And then they followed James' car thinking that they could scare us both, until we had the guts to face them. Guess what, after firing a whole heap of bullets as them, they retreated. So they have the same common weakness that we do."

"They won't come here, you've got nothing to worry about."
"Really? This is just a house with a handful of security, and a few tough men."
"I have complete confidence in them!"

As Nadine turned her head from Tiffany, she coughed, "Nadine... you can't hide in some room and pretend it's all gonna go away... 'cause it never will. Not unless you stand up to this. James and I nearly died for you, so you need to be prepared to fight for yourself as well."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:00 pm

"All true, but Tiffany, they'd be insane to try anything here. Trust me Talbot's Mansion is a fortress." James said. "We'll be taking the fight to them."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:29 pm

"So you're going to hide here 24 hours a day, seven days a week? Sorry, but I thought you were going to be a dancer for Gwen's club?" Tiffany asked.
"What do you know about that?"
"Word gets around, might have a competition for that place though. I'll be happy to take it, if you'd rather stay here and hide."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:32 pm

James sighed getting his beer and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:49 am

"A sgt runs this place" Dean said confused "Where's the captain or the commissioner? Hell I'll even take a Lt., somebody that can do more than hand out speeding tickets or throw drunks in the tank."

"Hello doctor" Chase smiled holding his gun against the docs head "Let's go have a talk about your boss." He shut the door behind him as he walked into the house, backing the doc into a chair.
"If you tell me what I want to know you will live to transplant another stolen organ. If I don't get what I want, you'll be needing more than a new kidney."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 am

"You American mate? Bloody yanky language... the way you understand the structure, mate..." The constable said barely able to stand up, "The Constable Shitted Into the Superintendant's cap! Constable, Sergeant, Inspector, Superintendent and Commissioner. Now considering this is bloody little Blackcliff, the highest one you'd find is the Senior Sergeant that runs this place. The other dickheads, are back at the department."

(Welcome to the drunk aussie dicks from the country hehe)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:39 pm

"You're drunk on the job" Dean said not really bothered by it. "And this guy here is nothing more than a beat cop. Now, if I'm understandign your drunk Aussie then you're telling me that the man in charge of this station is out in the field. Well why don't you do something usefull and get him on the line."

Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:44 pm

Johnny walks into his living room and sits down on the couch, grabbing the remote off the table and turns the TV on.

Hank stands outside of Swift Industries before the limo arrives to pick him up. He gets in before it pulls out of the lobby parking lot.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:35 pm

"Ah ha, I mean yes sir," he replied and turned to see the other constables come in, sober, who recognised Dean almost immediately, "Is everything alright sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: