Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:22 pm

Nadine finished dressing pulling on some sandals, "You agree on the things that you like anyway, and anything that won't cause you any upset."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:29 pm

"Yeah." William said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:38 pm

"Because we don't Chase," Samantha flashed him a look, "That's why we're taking out the slaves, the nobles, the knights, the lords, the princes and then the King himself."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:43 pm

"Thought you had something more than low men on the tote pole" Chase sighed "If I'd know I'd be wasting my time like this for noting I would've never got in the car so you better make it worth my time real soon or I'm out of here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:06 pm

"There's three things I can offer you Chase," she said pulling up, "You can have Laurie back. Your file can be nicely decorated with all positives. And thirdly, I have heard something about your parents. More importantly I can find out more."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:46 pm

"One, as I've told you before there is nothing in my record that the police back in the states can prove I did. Two, Laurie's pregnant and while I wouldn't mind having her back I don't do well with pregnant women. And third, my mother died when I was still young and my father was never there" Chase said "I don't care who he is or where he is or even why he left my mother. The only thing you can offer me that will keep me here is what you promised so unless you're planning on stopping at a motel or somewhere on the side of the road so we can screw, you can pull over now and let me out."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Samantha looked at the window, and pressed the unlock button on her steering wheel.

"All yours. Catch you around, but I'm going on with things."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:59 pm

"Good luck" Chase said getting out. "If you see Laurie, tell her it was fun while it lasted."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:10 pm

"Sure you don't want to come along, I could be killed Chase. And it doesn't look like you have anything better to do."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Nadine laughed, "See, I'm a fast learner William. You're a bad influence and I'm quickly picking up on all the naughty things you do."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:40 pm

"One less cop in the world is a good thing" Chase shrugged "even one as good looking as you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 am

"Oh I'm a bad influence huh?" William smirked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:56 am

"Oh, absolutely... Connie Ann Keach was once this goody two shoes girl at a Catholic private school, earning A's and taking ballet, jazz, aerobics. So I didn't have time for boys, and getting into trouble. A total big square."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 am

"It's just a job Chase, but some decide to marry it for life. Surely it would be disappointing to see a pretty thing like me get shot apart?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:03 pm

"Isn't that just what I said" Chase sighed "yes it'd be sad to see someone as fuckable as you die but it'd mean one less cop trying to make me do the right thing."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:09 pm

"Trying to make you do the right thing? I'm just trying make you stay here talking to me, so I'm not all by myself on this mission."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:39 pm

"First this isn't a mission it's an undercover operation and second I'm not some informant for you to use." Chase said "Now leave me alone before I decide to shoot you myself."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:46 pm

Wiliam smiled. "Well you're not a square now and I don't think you were before."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:14 pm

"Probably, I was trying to make a good future for myself," Nadine nodded, "Mother's only success was earning the trophy for the 1 millionth drink at the local pub, but who could blame her, Dad up and left us, and we couldn't do well on money."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:31 pm

William nodded. "Well you won't have to worry about that with me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:43 pm

"Same here," Nadine smiled, "I drink just one or a couple and that's it for me. As for taking off completely, I'm a lot wiser than my mum, I know how to pick good men."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:53 pm

William smiled and he leaned in kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Nadine hopped up taking his arm, heading out, "Got this song on my mind babe, hope I could convince Gwen to let me dance to it when things get set up."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:30 pm

"I'm sure she'll love your dancing." William said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:35 pm

"You like too many things," Nadine smiled taking his arm down the stairs, "But I'm glad for it. So what's the story with Gwen and Mr. Talbot?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: