Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:23 pm

"The Taliban..." Tiffany sobered, "The things you would have seen, I have seen someone die, but haven't experience many people die, but you were right. Once you've seen someone die, can you really make the same jokes about dying as you once did?

My comment wasn't to offend you, it was more directed for the boys that try to pretend they've seen wars, have battle scars, when truthfully they haven't been past their front door."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:51 pm

"Well I'm not one of those boys." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 4:59 pm

"No, you're unique," Tiffany replied, "Nikki claims you're not big and tough, and you're only a teddy that needs taking to bed. But I like how you're different to all the other types... most are still boys. God, does she sound like a kid?

Hey, look... I'm not the kind of girl that wants to peel off your layers to find out who you are underneath. I like a good mystery, but sometimes we could use a few secrets that can be kept to ourselves. And hey, if I ever say something wrong, set me straight. We can just be friends that share drinks."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:02 pm

James looked at her. "You won't have any trouble with me not setting you straight."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:10 pm

"Yep," Tiffany said heading onto the steps of the stairs in front of him, "Just give it to me hard and tough. Oh no... first lesson needs to be...my wording!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:21 pm

"You would like it hard and tough though, I can tell." James said. "Now I'm going to the pool, you're welcome to join me if you want." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:30 pm

"Yes, the pool would do something about the uh... redness of my face after I got myself into a word jumble, wouldn't it?" Tiffany grinned, "The pool... that's down the stairs and out the left back doors... okay I'll meet you down there in, let's say ten?"

She emerged outside in six minutes and looked around. Even after laying her towel out, he hadn't come out. Did this place perhaps have two pools? Finally she decided, why look like the fool that missed out on some fun, waiting all day for the man to arrive. Grabbing the inflatable lounge she sat herself in it and placed her sunglasses on.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:32 pm

James walked into the area seeing Tiffany and he set his towel down before pulling his shirt up and over his head taking it off revealing his muscular body with Marine Corps tattoos on his bicep and upper back, and a few small scars. He kicked his shoes off and walked towards the pool to jump in.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Tiffany glanced up, and her face froze as she looked him over, "Wasn't sure if you were still joining me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:44 pm

"Well ya said ten minutes." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:59 pm

"Oh, once you mentioned pool, I got excited," Tiffany said climbing off the lounge into the water.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm

James smile a little watching her get into the pool before getting in himself.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

"I certainly wouldn't trust them with a gun, I mean...would you give a 3 year old a gun?" Samantha pointed out.

"No, of course not." Johnny says before drinking his tea.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 11:52 am

Gwen met henry at the door dismissing the buttler.
"Wow, this sure is a fancy house."
"No more so than my own" Gwen smiled "I'll show you around while we wait on dinner."
"Is your room on the tour" Henry asked grinning
Gwen smacked him playfully "You're just an old horndog aren't you."
"Guilty" Henry shrugged chuckling
"It might be, later" Gwen smiled leading him off to tour Talbot's mansion.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Talbot was in his den watching some TV and drinking a little scotch having gone out to buy some.

James headed in from the pool drying off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:16 pm

"Hey, you found your scotch" gwen said stopping by the den. "Anyway, Henry this is John Talbot."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:25 pm

John looked over at Henry sizing him up as he stood up. "Ah...right." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:50 pm

"Pleasure to meet you" Henry smiled "Gwen's told me alot about you and what she hasn't I've heard from rumors on the street."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:54 pm

"I hope it's all been good." John said walking over to them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:00 pm

"Mostly" Henry said holding out his hand.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:05 pm

"Right." John said shaking his hand. "Well I've got some business I need to go into town for, so I may not be here for dinner. Enjoy yourselves." He said heading out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 1:58 pm

"I will" Henry smiled over at Gwen "have fun with your buisness."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:16 pm

John just put up his hand as he walked out, obviously disgruntled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:28 pm

"Forget him, he's just jealous" Gwen said heading off to the dining room with Henry
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 3:03 pm

"Oh yeah that's so it." James said hearing Gwen as she walked into the dinning hall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: