Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Delta got up slowly radioing in to Frank "We're going to need back up, there's more than one."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:59 pm

"Draw them towards the base if you can, I'd like to prevent any civilian casualties." Frank said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:37 pm

"Right well I just thought I got a vibe off ya that's all" Jill shrugged "Sorry"

"I'll do my best" Delta said heading back into the fight
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Again Ashleigh frowned, "Maybe it was the 'It would be nice to have a sisterly-figure' vibe?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:46 pm

Jill just shrugged "Whatever."

Delta fired a few missles at Wraith and Virus trying to drive them back towars the base
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:11 pm

"Also you know my fantasy consist of your brother, but you better not tell him. We could be the best of friends, if you help me out with that matter," Ashleigh said cheekily.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Virus quickly stands up after putting out his flames and webs the incoming missles, exploding on impact.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Wraith dodged the missiles and webbed them back at Delta.

Frank was assembling the Special Corps
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:37 pm

'special corps?' That sounds cool, maybe so I'm not bored I could create a female for that?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:43 pm

yeah sure, read Frank's bio there's a description on what it is, Arthur and Keith are both part of it too.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:12 pm

Delta came in close to Vicurs punching him in the chest and releasing a concussive blast that sent him into Wraith.

"Don't think you need my help there" Jill smiled "After all, you are in his home."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:36 pm

"A girl can always use the help of someone else?" Ashleigh giggled, and while standing she sighed, thinking, "Do you think he'll be okay? If I wasn't like this, I would totally disobey him and go help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jana headed to Frank with her suit helmet tucked under her arms, "Sir, I volunteer myself... before any of the boys even jump at the opportunity. I don't want to miss out yet again."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Virus got off of Wraith and webbed Delta in the chest, yanking him towards him before punching him square in the face, sending him into the air.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:43 pm

"I'm not sending one Marine out the fight two Symbiotes. You're going in with Able Company, they're getting ready to head out now." Frank said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:01 pm

"I strive for constant recognition and a chance to prove myself worthy, sir... I don't mind sharing that with others," Jana answered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Delta activated his boosters taking off higher into the air.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:25 pm

"I'm sure he's fine" Jill said "There's only one guest room so unless you wanna sleep in Keith's bed, without him, you can bunk with me. Promise, I won't try anything."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 pm

"I might sleep on the couch. I doubt I'll get any actual sleep cause my head hurts, and I'm still a bit freaked out over today's events. But you could help me take these off? I need a new round of sticky bandages on my head and hands. Be warned, it's pretty gruesome."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:44 pm

"Not a problem" Jill said helping her change her bandages
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 pm

"I never wish harm on anyone Jill... but she had fun messing with me, so she can burn in hell. Ow, that stings... really does!" Ashleigh winced.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:55 pm

"Almost done" Jill said "Just be patient."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:49 pm

Ashleigh held out until Jill had finished, and somehow despite her protests, she shared the bed with Jill, admitting that the woman was right, it was a lot more comfortable than the couch. But she was also correct with saying that she wouldn't be able to get any sleep. Finally after staring at the ceiling, she slipped out carefully allowing Jill the opportunity to sleep and went to the lounge room, where she sat herself into an arm chair.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:25 pm

Delta and Arthur kept pushing Virus and Wraith back towards the base.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Frank had the Special Corps ready at the base.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 2:10 pm

"We're getting closer to the base sir, are they ready" Delta said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next