Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 pm

(could pause and wait for Shiney, or have Virus take on Delta and Wraith take on Arthur)
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Ms. D: (Watches the fight like a little kid watching TV, her head resting in her hands as she kicks her feet behind her) Don't try that at home, kiddies. (munches on popcorn)
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:27 pm

(Either can work though when Shiney is on I'm usually not)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:52 pm

(Arthur can jump in when he wants, don't really mind this.)

"Similar suit to James', similar weaknesses" Delta said to himself "Fire, heat, sonics." He took off heading straight for the two firing missiles at them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Wraith easily dodged the missiles.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:56 pm

Virus dodged the missles, leaping over where they were previously flying. "This guy serious?" Virus asks as he lands on the ground and charges forward.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 pm

"He is." Wraith said letting Virus got at Delta, Wraith held back incase Arthur made a move.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Delta turned dousing Virus with a flammable liquied then set him on fire with another burst of flames. "Stay put sonny while daddy and I work out some issues."
He turned back to James blasting him with a wave of sound as he moved towards him.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:08 pm

Wraith moved through the sonics. "Gonna take alot more than that Keith." Wraith growled tackling him.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm

"You honestly don't know who your screwing with." Virus says as he rolls on the ground, putting out the flames on his body as his symbiote barely has any damage done to it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:27 pm

"I know" Keith said putting a sonic charge on James and setting it off. "As for you boy, I know exactly who I'm dealing with but do you know you're own limits?"
Delta launched another blast at Virus lighting him up again. "That liquid won't come off for a few hours, how much more heat can you take?"

Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:35 pm

"You'd be surprised." Virus says to himself as he rolls along the ground, slowly putting out the flames covering his body.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:37 pm

Wraith threw the charge away grunting as he got up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:00 pm

"No I wouldn't" Delta said kicking Wraith back down firing a another sonic blast at him "You see I know your weakness and your breaking points."
He tossed an incindary at Virus setting him ablaze once more before tossing a few sonic grenades at him to make it harder for him to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:42 am

Arthur took the change to unleash a recoil punch at Virus from behind, moving quickly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:48 am

"That's it...enough fucking around." Wraith said getting up. He grabbed Delta by the neck tearing through his suit some and he punched him in the face extremely hard sending him flying down several blocks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:25 am

Delta skipped off the pavement slamming through a building
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:36 am

"You know, you're actually quite drunk," Ashleigh laughed. She stopped short and smiled, "It's nice...laughing... didn't get to do much of that until I met you and Keith, another thing to be thankful of."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:05 am

"I am not drunk" Jill said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:25 am

"Oh, well... I'll take the compliment. My hair used to be a nice feature about me, but guess seeing that's ruined, my eyes are the next best thing."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:34 am

Jill nooded setting her drink down and leaned in kissing Ashleigh
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:07 pm

Ashleigh moved back and got up, raising an eyebrow, "Uh, sure you're not drunk there? Cause Jill, I'm in no mood for lesbian weirdness."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:43 pm

"Maybe just a little" Jill said "and I'm not a lesbian. I like guys too. I just thought..."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Virus continues to roll along the ground, slowly putting out the flames as he urges his body to fight against the sonic grenades.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Ashleigh frowned, "It's okay, Jill. I'm not one to judge, I know freaks like myself, gay men, lesbians and bi's... no transvestites yet. But I've always treated them as my friends as they were before they revealed their sexuality to me. Basically, they're either male or female, and seeing as I'm not interested in a relationship with anyone, everyone is fine in my opinion."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next