Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:52 pm

(Well he's in jail now, Arthur put him away)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:58 pm

(ah that's why its been quiet.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:04 pm

"Are you on that list?" Jannelle asked sitting next to him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:06 pm

"Be cool if I was." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:13 pm

"Thought you were a heisman winner" jannelle said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:20 pm

"Two time winner." James said. "But I'm humble." He smiled. "Didn't take you for a college football fan."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:41 pm

"What, a girl can't enjoy watching football?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:47 pm

James smiled at her. "No I'm not saying that. In fact, you liking football has me thinking I'm in love."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:08 am

prydeman wrote:
"Thank you" Keith said still talking on the phone with Arthur.

"I think Ms. O'Grady is with Miller at the moment.", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:51 am

"you sure about that?" Keith asked

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:44 am

Venom551 wrote:
James smiled at her. "No I'm not saying that. In fact, you liking football has me thinking I'm in love."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:53 am

Jannelle blushed a bit
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:54 am

James smiled and kissed her nose. "You're too beautiful when ya blush."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:14 am

Jannelle's cheeks reddened more as she turned away from him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:20 am

James smiled a little. "Hey, don't be embarrassed babe."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 am

The hospital began switching on the lights for the evening, as the sun began to set, more patients heading in through the doors to see the doctors but none of the doctors came out to speak to Keith, for over an hour. Finally the doors opened and the doctor approached Keith.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:35 am

Keith looked up at the doctor
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:42 am

The doctor looked at his folder before closing it, "Doctor Glenn Harbett. You must be Scott Mitchell?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:52 am

"No, I'm Sgt. Hart. I brought a young woman named Asheigh in here" Keith said

"I'm not, just don't get too many men saying I'm beutiful" Jannelle smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:54 am

"Then those men were idiots." James smiled taking his hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:11 pm

"She's alright sir, the nurse explained to you what we've done? Well now, the recovery process will be hard. I cannot find here on her records any living family member that she can be looked after, she'll need 10 days before she can remove the bandages fully. So she'll need help changing them, and bathing. Unfortunately, we can't keep her here, she's no longer needing dire help, and we need the beds. I'll be requiring somewhere by 11pm, we've got people coming in like crazy. I'm sorry, sir."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:16 pm

"She can come home with me" Keith said "and I can take her now if she's ready to be checked out."

"Thanks" Jannelle smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:25 pm

"I've just placed her into a room, because I placed her under local anaesthetic while we tended to her head. So she's slowly waking up, what's the time now? 7pm... I'd say 9 unless she pulls through earlier. You can go in and wait if you like, I've especially placed her with my daughter Melry."

A little girl only 7, trotted up behind Keith with her frame, "Because I specifically asked for her too. She's the only one that hasn't got any germs that can infect me. Come along, sir. I'm about to watch the second half of my favourite movie Labyrinth. Have you seen it? I hope Ashleigh likes it. That's her name right? You can leave this marine with me, I'll look after him, Daddy."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:26 pm

James smiled and he kissed her. "Just telling the truth cutie."

From his 'One more time' speech to his three title wins and two heismans. His leadership on and off the field and his great football mind. One player stands out. There have been great Quarterbacks in college football but none like this player. He did the impossible and he did with style. James Miller lead Ohio State to three consecutive National Championship wins, won the heisman trophy twice, and he left a legacy few can match. Here are some highlights of his best plays, from his 80yard touchdown pass in the corner of the endzone to his 35 yard run where he broke ten tackles to beat Michigan in over time. He was a warrior, a leader, and the best that never was. Said the announcer on ESPN as highlights of James' college football career started.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:42 pm

"I might have to leave soon" Keith said "is it okay for me to continue this call in the room, it's important."

"Hey, it's you" Jannelle said watching the highlites. "Wow, you looked good back then too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next