Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
Mellicious
The Captain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:06 pm

(my bad)

Talbot looked at her. "And why should I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:20 pm

"Well, its no concern really, but if Little Red Riding Hood gets killed, you won't get to use her for whatever purpose you have."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:01 pm

"Who says I need her alive?" Talbot said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:26 pm

"Just image how nice it would be to use her to depower someone you hate or an enemy? Or someone that can make things explode? But if those don't appeal to you then perhaps you might want her to keep you alive?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:26 am

"You must be Delta", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:31 am

"He's a rich boy that likes to get what he wants" Kieth said turnign to Arthur "Yes, I am. Can I help you with something?"

"Not sure I see what's so special about thies 3-D" Dover said watching the movie
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:19 am

Ashleigh stepped up alarmed when Arthur stood at the doorway.

"Don't trust him... I can give you the full run down of his powers, Keith."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:45 am

"I don't need one" Keith said "
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:03 pm

James laid back with Jannelle some time later, tangled up in the sheets with her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:07 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:

"Just image how nice it would be to use her to depower someone you hate or an enemy? Or someone that can make things explode? But if those don't appeal to you then perhaps you might want her to keep you alive?"

I'll remember to put Kristyan in the future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:12 pm

Talbot smiled. "I don't need her to keep me alive, I just want her DNA."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:15 pm

"Then let me kill her... I'll report it to the person who put her name on death's list, kill Hunter and you can have the money that gets rewarded. Maybe give me a few grand for my efforts," Kristyan smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:24 pm

"I don't see why that doesn't seem good, and you can have all the money. I don't need it."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:25 pm

"Well thank you," Kristyan grinned, "Do you think I'm a red, black or silver woman? For the car I want to purchase and for the dress to match it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:26 pm

"My bed's a mess" Jannelle snickered
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:36 pm

James smiled at her. "I'll help ya make it whenever we decide to move again." He said looking her over. "Man I'm lucky."

Talbot smiled at her. "Black."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:43 pm

"In Western fashion, black is considered stylish, sexy, elegant and powerful. You made the right choice for me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:44 pm

"So am I" Jannelle smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:46 pm

James smiled and he leaned in kissing her.

Talbot smirked. "Also means death." He said before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:55 pm

"Perhaps sometime I can show you the car with me inside wearing the new dress?" Kristyan called out hinting something else. She walked away too so she didn't have to hear his refusal of her proposal and watched as soldiers walked past her heading outside.

"Death? To everyone of course, leaving me last."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:02 pm

Now who says I'd say no?Talbot said walking to his limo.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:06 pm

Jannelle smiled kissing him back
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:11 pm

Kristyan stopped speechless and looked like a fish with her mouth opened. She was about to smile in happiness but her phone rang and she immediately changed herself from being too happy.

"Hunter... nice to hear from you. The deal's off."
"I already expected that you would run to Talbot and tell him everything which is why I have upped the stakes. The figure stands at 230. But that's the price if you bring her in alive, kill her and it drops a zero off the end."
"I'll keep to the deal."
"When will you begin?"
"I'm not one to wait. It begins right now," Kristyan said changing her image into a nurse.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 pm

James smiled kissing her pulling her closer.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:35 pm

Jannelle smiled puttign her arm over him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next