Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 2:20 pm

James nodded and he leaned over and kissed her before getting up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:41 am

Jannelle watched him smiling
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:32 am

Ashleigh rolled her eyes and muttered a strangled groan, "Well... if its that bad... you could always accompany me. Cause you look certainly like you need to have time away from here, when was the last time you had some fun? And I could definitely use a pair of hands on the farm..." Ashleigh continued waiting for him to butt in with a solid no.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:47 am

James smiled at her heading to get breakfast started.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:17 am

Jannelle got up and headed into the bathroom getting a quick shower

"I visited my sister at her last photoshoot" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:22 am

James got two omelets made for him and Jannelle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:48 am

Jannelle came out of the shower in her robe "Smells good"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:11 pm

James smiled at her. "Coffee or OJ?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:15 pm

"Yeah, but that's still not getting out of the city and experiencing the countryside... taking time out from the busy traffic and lifestyle. Fine, I give up... marine's are certainly boring people," Ashleigh replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:39 pm

"OJ" Jannelle smiled

Keith chuckled getting up "Come on, I'll show you how 'boring' a Marine's life is"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:02 pm

James smiled pouring her a glass of OJ.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:42 pm

"This taste good" Jannelle smiled eating
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:05 pm

James smiled taking a bite. "Yeah, secret recipe."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:10 pm

"I'll have to get it out of you somehow" Jannelle grinned "But what's up first after breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:14 pm

James smirked at her and took a sip of his coffee. "Up to you."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 4:08 pm

"I'm ready to be impressed," Ashleigh replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:05 am

Keith smiled taking her on a tour of the base

"Well, how about we go rob a bank or something" Jannelle shrugged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:07 am

James chuckled taking a drink. "Well I guess I could use the extra cash for my big plan."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:57 am

Ashleigh walked down the corridors but stopped in front of a large set of doors and windows, freezing in place.

"A swimming pool and gym? Could I perhaps pull up a chair and sit all day watching them?" she asked waving her hand on her face, "Alright, shall we keep moving?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:05 pm

(wireless keeps going in and out so if I disappear that's why, that or my battery is low)

"Come on, I'll show you the course." Keith said "You can even yell at the recruits."

"Do we need a plan or something?" Jannelle asked "Blueprints of the bank, specs on the vault, .... that kind of stuff."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:06 pm

"I don't, I can just walk in and rip the vault door off and no one can really stop me." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:48 pm

"Oh, okay" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:03 pm

James chuckled a little finishing his meal. "So you wanna rob the bank now or later?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Ashleigh gave him a side glance, "Me yell? I doubt I could even reach that volume, but you can show me how its done. Oh hang on, I better check this, its been vibrating my stomach for a ten minutes now and its getting annoying."

She pulled out her mobile and checked the messages, "Oh dear... how am I going to explain where I am to... hmm how would I describe him? A boyfriend, I suppose but really that's what he calls himself, to me its just a friend. Maybe I'm just scared of getting hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 2:14 pm

"Sounds good to me" Jannelle smiled

"Boyfriend" Keith said a bit disapointed. "Better call him back. Tell him you're in the hospital."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next