Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:05 pm

(night)

James nodded. "Alright, see ya then." He said walking her out.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Around six the next day, Jane pulled up to Vinnie's, her now-blonde hair in a clip. She rolled down her window and looked for James.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:31 pm

James was working on a car's engine in the garage, his beat up Red Sox had on like always.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:32 pm

"Hey stud!" Jane called him over and whistled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:36 pm

James looked up as the other mechanics looked over at Jane. James chuckled and looked to another mechanic. "Hey Joe take over will ya?" He said tossing Joe a wrench and he walked over to Jane's car. "Stud huh?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:37 pm

"What do you think of my hair?" She asked, taking her glasses off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:45 pm

"Looks good." James smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Jane smiled and stepped out of her car. "Okay well, you do what you do, I guess. Work your grease magic."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Jannelle sat in her char taking notes on what her client was telling her

Back to top Go down
MarcSpektor
Professional Member
Professional Member
MarcSpektor

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:52 pm

Splice wandered the streets, searching for animals and dead bodies to switch limbs with
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 pm

James smiled. "Will do, waiting room is right over there." He said getting in her car. "Shouldn't take too long."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 pm

"Sure." Jane sat in the waiting room and started sketching herself a new costume.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:06 pm

James popped the hood after he got it into the garage and started checking her engine.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:07 pm

As she started labeling the colors, Jane called her costume shop of preference and scheduled for an hour.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:10 pm

James kept working on Jane's car.

Talbot stood in his office talking with some of his men. "So my bank was robbed...I want to find out who this woman and who that man are, 200 grand would be a small price if I could recruit them." He said turning to a man. "So I want you to draw them out."
"How much you willing to pay me?" Brian said.
"Just name your price." Talbot said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:14 pm

After twenty or so minutes, Jane walked out to James. "Any idea when you'll be done? I have to get somewhere in a half hour." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:16 pm

"Actually....." James said before he stood up shutting her hood. "Finished now."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:22 pm

"Perfect." Jane said, unlocking the door and getting in. "So, do you think that we could have dinner together tonight..? I mean I'm new to the city. I don't know where has good food."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:23 pm

James smiled wiping his hands clean on his rag. "Yeah sure thing, around say 7?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:24 pm

"Well, if I reschedule for now, I'll make it home in time. That sounds nice." She shut her door. "See you then."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:27 pm

James nodded. "Alright, see ya then."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:28 pm

"So you'll be here for the party? Good, mom and dad will be happy but this time leave whoever it is your dating now at home. Really, that's surprising. Alright, I'll be there to pick you up, see ya then." Keith hung up and got up from his desk heading out to the mess, his recruits should be done by now

Dover got off the plane and looked around
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Jane sped to the tailor's and dropped off her sketch and picked the fabric for each part. She got back to her apartment with enough time to shower.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:32 pm

James was at home getting cleaned up.

Brian Gambal stood in his lab working on his Iron Crest suit. He smirked. "Finally I get to put you to work..." He said excited to use his suit against the people from the bank robbery.
Back to top Go down
MarcSpektor
Professional Member
Professional Member
MarcSpektor

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Splice found a small cat..."You'll be perfect" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next