Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outbreak

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:37 am

"Really?" Seraphina thought about her offer. "But there isn't any kind of a cure yet, is there..?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:40 am

"No cure, but you know other injuries can happen all the time." The Nurse said. "Ya know lots of Marines here, they're always roughing each other up."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:41 am

"Right.. I was asking because my little sister is out there somewhere.. infected." Seraphina said, putting her clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:43 am

The Nurse nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that...but we're all done here, the sergeant can show you to a room."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 am

"Thank you." She left the room with her pack and met James outside.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:54 am

James looked over at her, he smiled a little. "Good to see your still around."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:55 am

"What do you mean?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:57 am

"Well, if your bitten and they find out in there, you're not allowed in the base." James said. "Safety for the others."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:00 am

"Oh. Nope. I'm clean." Seraphina said. "So, if someone is bitten, there's still no way to reverse the process?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:03 am

"Not that we know of." James said. "But let me show you to a room so we can get you settled in."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:07 am

"Okay." She was disappointed and followed James.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:13 am

James walked with her. "So where are you from?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:21 am

"DC" Sera said. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:32 am

"Boston." James said walking with her into a small building with her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:35 am

"That's nice. Did they get hit on N-Day?"

(Nuke Day)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:37 am

"No." James said. "They just got over run, the city is probably in ruins though."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:39 am

"Sad world we live in." She acknowledged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:51 am

"Fucked up and sad." James said walking down a hall and he opened a door. "Well here we are you can put your things in here."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:57 am

Seraphina dropped her bags and weapons on the floor. "Thanks." She said. "I'm going to leave tomorrow." She informed him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:58 am

James nodded. "Alright, we'll make sure you get enough supplies when you leave." James said.

(gotta go, be back later)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:24 am

"Thank you. I have as much food and water as I can carry. I need something I can offer to barter."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:47 am

James shook his head. "No, we'll give you what you need. The General is very generous." James said. "If you need anything ask for me." He said. "We've got running water here if you want to clean up too."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:53 am

"Great. I don't have a list made out, but I think I'll just need some rice. Deodorant and some razors wouldn't hurt.." Seraphina thought, checking things off in her head. "Matches.. I'll have a list written up after I shower."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:54 am

James nodded. "I'll be near the barracks, come get me when you're ready. I need to get all this gear off." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:55 am

"Amen to that." She said, taking her jacket off and heading to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Outbreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outbreak   Outbreak - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outbreak
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next