Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HC X-Warriors

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:32 am

"If I was smart I wouldn't be this crazy. And where do you fit?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:43 am

"I'm an amateur mixed martial arts fighter with two PhD's that teaches at a school for people like me" Andrew said "I'm not entirely thrilled to be here, but Logan says my skills will be useful so here I am. Does that make me crazy, maybe just a little."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:08 am

"You'll survive Andrew." Amy said walking up. "Good to see you again Reese."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:28 pm

"I'm going to hold you to that" Andrew said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:46 pm

"Is everyone suddenly heaps better than I am?" Reese asked with a joke, "I barely passed high school let alone degrees."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 7:50 pm

"I still haven't graduated ma'am" Cody said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:49 pm

"Ma'am?" Reese laughed, "please Reese or nothing else. None of that sweetie, honey, love, girl or late for dinner. Especially not kid or shorty. Maybe miss or mate?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 10:16 am

"Oh leave the boy alone" Andrew said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:46 am

Amy sighed. "This will be fun."

"Yeah." Allison said. "Fun."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 9:24 pm

"Okay, if there are no more interruptions, what's the plan" Andrew asked "Is there some sentinel factory or mutant hate group we've got to take down?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 5:37 am

"No." Wolverine said. "We train as a unit first."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:33 am

"Don't tell me, we're standing in a danger room."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 7:53 am

"No." Amy said. "The the danger room is this way." Amy said heading down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:03 am

"Okay are we dividing into teams or all going at once" Andrew asked "If so then I want RJ and Earp"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 9:32 am

"We can do team." Amy said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:01 am

"So who gets the odd number" RJ asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:43 am

"I'll be sitting this one out." Wolverine said. "Watching you all."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:45 am

"Do you really want to do guys vs girls?" Andrew asked Logan "Or will you be choosing the teams?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:58 am

Reese rolled her eyes, "Oh this will be good. Already you've got the notion going that I look blonde, curly and ditzy. If you want to do girls vs boys, you'll likely find that we'll win."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:02 am

Logan chuckled. "Pick your own teams, girls vs guys is fine if you want to do that."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:29 am

"No I do not think you are a ditzy blonde" Andrew said "I am just making an observation that with Logan sitting out it is even with me, Cody and RJ and you, Amy and Alison there. Amy I leave it to you though, are you okay with the battle of genders?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:48 am

"Sure." Amy said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 11:54 am

"Alright then" Andrew said "let's get this started."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:03 pm

"This danger room... Was is it actually?" Reese asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 11:22 pm

"It's a training room" RJ said "filled with all kinds of obstacles and well dangers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HC X-Warriors
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next