Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HC X-Warriors

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:09 am

Andrew stood looking around at the group of people around him. "Alright Logan, what are we doing here? I told Hank I wanted very little to do with your guy's extra curricular exploits."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:17 am

Logan looked at Andrew. "Putting together a team."

"More specifically a X-Men team based out of Haven City." Amy said walking up. "All of us here are from Haven City or live in Haven City so we're forming a X-Men team there due to all of the action the city has seen recently."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:37 am

"Right, so it's you, me, blue boy over there and speedy chick" Andrew said "oh and for some reason the kid cowboy."
"Beg your pardon Mr. Wolf but I'm not a kid" Cody said rolling a cigarette.
"If you can't vote then you're still a kid" Andrew said snatching the cigaratte out of his hand "and you shouldn't be smoking, it's not good for your health."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:43 am

"And me." Allison said walking up.

"You got a problem with the team?" Logan said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:56 am

Andrew looked over at Allison "Nope, just not sure why I'm part of it. I haven't really done the mission thing like the rest of you, been mostly at the school and fending off the occasional sentinel or anti mutant fanatic."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 4:57 am

"You can make Earthquakes, you're in." Logan said. "The mission "thing" can be taught."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2015 5:01 am

"Alright then" Andrew said "looks like I'm in."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 5:22 pm

"Hello?" came a female voice as she headed into the building looking around and spotted the group gathered, "Uh, I don't know if I'm in the right place but I gave this guy a call and he told me to come here and speak to a bloke called Logan."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:42 pm

Andrew looked over at her "Was this supposed to be a private meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:03 pm

"Oh gosh, I'm terribly sorry," Reese replied sarcastically, "You can't know where our secret meetings take place. We're going to a distant location, an old building near the lake about 40 minutes away. And we're going to tell someone who won't keep his mouth shut and end up telling this location to a young woman."

Reese smiled and crossed her arms, "did I miss anything out? Oh yeah, are you lot really powerful mutants or are you just on the lame side where you can pull a rabbit out of your hat. Cause dude I've met heaps already who say they can make explosions and it was more like a fart and a whole heap of diarrhoea. Once you've seen shit you really don't need to see it twice."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:17 pm

"Actually what I said was private not secret" Andrew said "but I can see where you'd make the mistake. As for answering your question, is the blue devil next to me invisible because if he is then I need to go check myself into a nut house."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:23 pm

Reese smiled widely and approached slowly to the boy, "if he was invisible you wouldn't see him. But for the record, you're not going loopy cause I can see you both, but I'm having trouble working out which one I'd rather be seeing."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:30 pm

"I am not a devil" RJ said "and if this appearance troubles you I will happily change." He smiled as he changed to someone that looked almost like Tatum Channing. "I hope this is more appealing."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 11:51 pm

"Definitely for me," Reese grinned, "but besides the fact that was so cool you didn't have to change. I wasn't scared. Anyway, I'm Reese."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:08 am

"Right well Reese what brings you here?" Andrew asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:30 am

"I'll wait and show you," Reese replied with hesistation.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:36 am

"Wait for what?" Andrew asked "We were here having a private conversation when you interrupted. So, why don't you tell me what you're doing here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:44 am

"Alright fine I do owe you an explanation as to why I'm here. I've been told you can help me. You've got powers I'm gathering," Reese replied and then paused for a bit.

"I consider my powers to be dangerous. Somewhere along the line, I started hurting the people I care most about, and I'm just afraid that one day I'm gonna go too hard, and I'm not gonna get the chance to say I'm sorry."

She uncrossed her arms and passed over the number she received, "I can't remember the mans name I spoke to but he claimed that not only can I find people that will help me get a handle on my powers but also find a way to use them for good."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 am

"Well if you're looking for the school you've come to the wrong place" Andrew said "For that you'd have to go to New York or California."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 1:00 am

"True, that's where I called. The man said that I didn't need to learn how to use my powers, i have mastered that part. Even though I disagree. He said that it's time I use them for something different than what I have been using them for."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 1:03 am

"And the man just happened to leave out his name" Andrew said "Or you forgot it. Look, whoever it is you spoke to sent you here by mistake."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:00 am

"He told me that you wouldn't believe me. But regardless of how I came to be here I am. Now I've been told that you guys are hoping to become a sort of a team. If that's the case I want in."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:17 am

"You don't want to be part of this team kid" Andrew said "the X-Men have a tendency to spit out new teams almost every week and most of them die just as quickly, sometimes literally. This is just the latest."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:20 am

"I was supposed to die when I was a teen, this isn't new for me," Reese replied, "so save the go home to the family speech."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 12:30 am

"I'd say you seem like a smart kid but that'd be a lie" Andrew said "which means you'll fit right in with blue boy and the two gun kid over there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HC X-Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: HC X-Warriors   HC X-Warriors Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HC X-Warriors
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next