Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to 2015

Go down 
+2
The Captain
ShineyMan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:04 am

Well those are two very dangerous sounding names.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:10 am

Kenneth is a major crime boss with telepathic powers and Damien is a demon who happens to also be the current mayor.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:27 am

Well, Honey moth is both telepathic and magic, so both are more or less up Hopper's alley... as if there is anything that isn't up her alley: Giant Magical Radioactive Telepathic Alien Moth. Not sure what that doesn't cover.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:30 am

Giant Magical Radioactive Telepathic Alien Spiders?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:36 am

Touche.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:42 am

I inadvertently gave myself and idea for a villain lol
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 9:50 am

The inadvertent ones are the best kind.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:23 am

Yeah they are, I might just make that spider.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:32 am

I hate missing out on the action, trying to get them involved in Starchasers has been a little rough though think I might have solved that momentarily. Piper and Peter seem to have similar capabilites, although her tech is better.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:33 am

Don't worry plenty of action still, I plan on having a little space battle before they leave.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 10:42 am

Venom551 wrote:
Yeah they are, I might just make that spider.

Suppose that could also be a thing Hopper and Honey get into. A tussle with evil giant spider thing, that I'm assuming is of Honey Moth's world.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:13 am

Yeah that's what I was thinking Twi, her world must be a scary place with all the giant sentient telepathic magic bugs lol
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:36 am

Very true, indeed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2015 11:14 am

Heading off for the night guys be back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 4:40 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
Been chatting to pryde on skype and have thrown various explanations towards Letty's behaviour. I hadn't really worked much thought into who she is and such. However, once Kira returns I would likely drop her so I've decided to work her into the story more and have her dropped out in a big way.

Now roland has the impression that she doesn't like superior men, however she's been seen flirting away with them so lesbian wouldn't work. Plus she requested to be on this mission... question began to make me wonder why?

So what if she's not all as trustworthy as they think? she's got one hell of a chip on her shoulder but what if its more than just jealously over Chalan and wanting to have the limelight? She mentioned to them just then that she's seen plans fall apart and crews get blown up but if it was her own, she wouldn't be the way she is.  

Therefore what if it was someone close to her that was killed, all because of one leader's so called plans. What if he lived and went on to being on this ship? She talks about being on the best ship ever with the best crew but she hates them, it makes sense in this case why she wants to be on the mission, on this ship and amongst this crew. And she was likely responsible for Kira's ship going down.

She's mostly finding ways to attack roland directly rather than anyone else, and the reason there could be that the person she lost was her father who left her mother raising her alone, but then the crew member on this ship, was responsible for the death of her boyfriend/fiance and she was left with a baby that wouldn't have a father and she didn't go through it it.

Now im wondering, does anyone want to put forward one of their guys as being the person responsible for the death of her loved one? Nothing will happen to them, Letty wouldn't get that far.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Hmmmm well it couldn't be Andrew he's Special Forces so he hasn't been with regular units that often, maybe Jason? Could have been a pilot that flew with Jason during a prior conflict?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 1:00 am

That puts Jason and Roland on the same level. As jason isn't with them, he's likely head of the command for flying the actual shop now it won't be him that Letty goes after.

If shiney is alright with Brendan then Andrew and Roland both learn about lettys true motives just as she goes to confront him for the final straw and they bring her down.

The new alternative that I have come up with it is that she's just crazy and there's no personal connections. However in saying that she has shown signs that there are some she doesn't mind and gets along with. If her goal is to target a senior person then she would be so prepared to make him pay that she would kill her friends to send him a message until she comes for him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 10:16 am

She be cray cray.

I'm fine with either alternative, it's up to you, Kari.

Oh and btw, I got to listen to entry from Australia for the Eurovision Song Contest, Kari! That song is a great contender!
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 11:33 am

Cept that if australia wins how on earth will that work out? As much as I'm in the I love Eurovision Australia group, I don't really think we have much of a place in the show. Next America will want to join in lol
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 11:35 am

No clue what you're talking about but if America did join, the rest of the world wouldn't have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 12:01 pm

prydeman wrote:
No clue what you're talking about but if America did join, the rest of the world wouldn't have a chance.

As a once off, Australia was invited to be a part of the Eurovision song contest later this month. Unlike how they do it in Europe, the selected representative was just chosen when there were superstars up for suggestion by everyone here. Anyhow, thankfully the song sounds good so Australia won't make an embarrassment of itself. But I do believe that we should be watching not participating, cause if we're allowed to participate then we should be allowed to win and therefore the winner gets to host the next show- meaning it would come to Oz.

So the complications of their one time offer, is a bit strange. It will have to be rigged that we don't stand a chance at winning.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 12:09 pm

and if it's rigged then who ever does win it will be have a giant * by their name that leads to a line that reads 'Winner is really runner up, actual winner was unable to claim prize'
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 1:05 pm

prydeman wrote:

'Muricah
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 5:55 am

If Australia do win, then they'll be hosting it in Germany I've heard, due to some legal issues concerning tv networks and such.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2015 11:28 pm

Is anyone still interested in doing the Protectors rpgs (SHIELD, STRIKE, SWORD)? If not, we could probably move those to the archives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to 2015   Welcome to 2015 - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 2015
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: 2015-
Jump to: