Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:05 am

"Meh, wasn't feeling it. This one is funnier.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:09 am

"I guess it's alright.", Arthur said and stretched his arms out.

"Mhm. Indeed I do, milady.", Marston said and slammed the door on the way over to the bed. He handed her the spicy chicken before sitting down on a chair by the window, placing his food on the small table before him. "Any progress?"

Erica moaned even louder and rambled incoherently for a brief second as she squeezed her eyes shut, focusing on the raw and wonderful sensation, rubbing her own clit furiously through the vicious pounding. "Holy shit, holy shit...".
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:12 am

"I've learned quite a lot." Natasha said. 

Christian grinned hearing her and watching her as he railed her her, mashing her breasts together as he struck her spot again and again.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:28 am

"It's not sappy" Jill said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:00 pm

Ashleigh moved back out of harms way and into the man with a startled gasp.

"Enough... I'm not the sort you want to mess with. Unless you have an alternative... Yours for hers"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:03 pm

"I think I'll take option B" Keith said stepping aside to let James and Kara take him out.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:32 am

"No, you're right, it's not! I didn't say it was.", Arthur nodded and leaned back a bit further into the couch.

"Such as?", Marston said and sat down next to her.

Erica gasped for air and kept her smooth hips raised up for him as Chris railed away at her, building up quickly to her next climax as she rubbed her clit faster and faster, moaning loudly with pleasure. "GOD YES, MORE! f**k me just like that, holy shit! I'm so close!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:21 pm

"Well he's been very involved in Mutant and Superhuman registration bills."

"f**k yeah Erica, cum for me...oh f**k yeah..." Christian growled hammering away at her, stretching her wide and hitting her spot.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:02 am

"Don't think this could be any more perfect" Jill smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:06 am

"Well, it could...", Arthur joked before grinning. "But it's already pretty damn perfect, yeah."

"Somehow that doesn't really surprise me. Any known affiliates?", Marston asked.

Erica gasped and squealed with pleasure bucking her hips and arching her back as she her whole body tensed up, toes curling together once she came hard around his pistoning cock, squirting from the intense pleasure.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:43 am

"Anyone and anything powerful in the US Government. He's got a lot of connections."

Christian growled and smirked thrusting into her hard and rough hitting her spot as she came.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:21 am

The man Richard just laughed looking over James and kara, "I can strangle her of everything. What can you do?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:25 am

"Well I could move so fast you wouldn't see it happen as I hurl you into the sun." James said. "Her? Well she can do most what I do, but she's angrier."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 am

"Fine! But consider your job gone," he spat pushing Ashleigh away.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:16 pm

"That wasn't too bad" Keith said "but we should probably get out of here before the brawl I started gets even more out of hand."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:51 pm

James nodded. "Yeah." He said taking Jessica's hand. "C'mon." He said leading her out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:09 am

Keith slipped out the back with them as police showed up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:19 am

Kara walked out sighing. "I miss bar fights."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:37 am

Ashleigh slipped her coat on and quickly headed out the door calling out to them.

"Wait... Isn't this the part where I offer you some kind of a thank you payment?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:50 am

"We can always go back in there" Keith said "and just a thank you is good enough."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:06 am

"I don't think heading back in there is a good idea. Let Richard nurse his wounds, got another one coming to him on Monday. Going to report everything, I recorded it on my phone so it's being handed in first thing and I'm able to request relocation.

Maybe I could do coffee? Oh I don't want to suddenly be the person who sees someone for the first time in ages and wants to go clothes shopping and sleep overs and then becomes this obsessive person that follows you everywhere. Had those I know the signs. I'm not one... I promise."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:20 am

"Just stay out of trouble" Keith said "Why don't we hit up a different bar, maybe start another brawl."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:50 am

"Sounds good to me." Kara smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:59 am

"You two going to join us" Keith asked James
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:17 pm

"Of course." James said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next