Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Haven City - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:28 am

Erica moaned and broke off the kiss falling forward, holding onto the edge of the tub tightly, slamming back into him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:29 am

Christian smirked and grabbed her sides thrusting into her harder and faster.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:39 am

Erica moaned smiling arching her back and raising her rear for him as he fucked her. "Mmm yes!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:52 am

"God damn..." Christian groaned hammering away into her tight pussy the sound of their bodies slapping together filling the room.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:56 am

"Knew you'd help me out" Keith smiled

Jill sat back cuddling up next to him
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:18 am

"This better not be REALLY sappy.", Arthur murmured as the movie started, putting his arm around her.

"God damn right...!", Erica moaned loudly smiling and reached underneath, rubbing herself as Chris fucked her. "Mmm, wouldn't mind letting my arms rest, though, I admit..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:27 am

Christian smirked. "Then let's try something else." He said pulling out of her and turning her around to set her on the side of the tub.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:28 am

"I wouldn't do something like that to you" Jill said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:43 am

"You SAY that.", Arthur joked.

Erica smirked and braced herself against the wall next to them, spreading her smooth legs invitingly, wet from the soapy bath, her glistening mound for the taking.

Marston barely tapped the ajar door of the cheap hotel room and glanced inside, suitcases in his hands. "I think it's clear. Then again, I can't track the scent of other assassins like you probably can.", he said to Black Widow.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:46 am

Christian smirked coming up to her and pushing his hard cock back inside her wet mound kissing her fiercely as he worked every inch back inside her.

Natasha walked inside. "We're fine."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:52 am

"I promise, I won't make you watch any sappy movies" Jill said "unless I'm in it."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:57 am

"Not sure I want see some B-List actor mackin' on my A-List Starlett", Arthur chuckled and smooched her on the cheek to tease her.

Erica moaned kissing him back heatedly taking her arms over his shoulders. "f**k yes, work it back in there, baby!"

Marston stared at her before letting off a 'whatever' shrug and slamming the door behind them once inside. "Sure.", he said and dropped the suitcases on the one bed before looking out the window through the blinds. "This is a serious blind spot for the old man. Anyone could set up a sniper rifle and pick off without anyone knowing, probably."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:04 am

"So any A-List star is okay" Jill said "alright then, I'll remember you said that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:06 am

Christian groaned and kissed her neck as he thrust into her harder and faster. "Mmmm damn right I am...gonna bury it deep inside that pussy."

Natasha looked around. "Well then we'll just have to stay on our toes won't we?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:15 am

"Nonononoon, scratch that. NO actor, whatsoever, or any other man! Whew...", Arthur exhaled and slid down in the couch.

Erica moaned loudly digging her nails into his shoulders rolling her hips against his thrusts. "Oh f**k yes, love it when you bury it inside my pink little pussy..."

"Yeeeeeah, so does the Senator.", Marston murmured and watched through a couple of binoculars this time.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:17 am

"I doubt we'll find anything while he's in his office." Natasha said. "We'll need to tail him."

Christian growled and smirked slamming into her hard and rough, hitting her spot. "I love how that tight pussy takes my cock..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:26 am

Jill giggled kissing his cheek "I was just teasing you dear but I'm sure if you really have a problem with it I can find doubles for the more romantic scenes." she paused leaning back with him "or just stick to lesbian characters."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:30 am

Arthur's eyebrows perked up and he glanced over at her. "...Oddly, or rather, NOT oddly enough I'm okay with that last part."

"Right.", Marston said and placed a camera next to the window aimed to the outside. "Just to be sure."

Erica moaned loudly smiling up at him and leaned back against the wall pushing her chest out, reaching down rubbing her clit fast. "Yeah, you love pounding me, don't you, Chris? Mmmm f**k!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:34 am

Natasha sat on the bed pulling out a laptop. "I'm going to do some research on the Senator."

"Oh I do...I love fucking that tight cunt of yours....watching those magnificent tits bounce as I do it..." He said reaching up mauling her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:38 am

Jill sighed rolling her eyes "Somehow I knew you would be."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:42 am

"Hey, hey, I can't deny who I am!", Arthur joked and smiled hugging her side. "Love yooou."

"Ah. Already got a tab open. Check it out and I'll head out and purchase some street food. Want any", Marston asked.

Erica gasped with pleasure and panted while toying her clit frantically, bucking up against his fierce thrusts. "Mmm, good to hear...! Now f**k me harder!", she giggled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:47 am

"Wendy's." Natasha said. "A Spicy Chicken Combo." 

Christian chuckled and kissed her before he started to really pound away at Erica's tight, fucking it like he had to punish it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:54 am

"To qoute a famous smuggler -I know" Jill smiled at him
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:58 am

Arthur smirked at her then chuckled. "Hey, we could've watch that movie instead!"

"Well that was on the fly.", Marston said before leaving. He came back up the stairs 20 minutes later with the food in a plastic bag and opened the door, heading inside.

Erica cried out and arched her back, spreading her legs open wide for his assault, her velvet sheath gripping his pistoning cock. "f**k YES!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:04 am

"That was fast." Natasha said reading

Christian groaned and smirked pinching her nipples as he slammed his hard cock into her harder and deeper, his balls slapping against her ass as he ravished her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next