Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Haven City - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:27 am

Ashleigh hurried outside and looked around for taxis before heading down the street. Her mobile rang and she dropped it to the ground about to step on it.

"I wouldn't if I were you," came a voice and she found herself frozen in place as the man hopped out, approached and picked her phone up.
"What did think you were trying to do? Save the world?"
"No. Not the world. Just myself."
"Ah, I'm afraid it's too late for that. The offer's been withdrawn. Come on Ashleigh it's not too hard. You've done it before... To go to bed with a man and lie to him? You've got all the training a woman needs. This time I want all the powers you just picked up."
"I couldn't handle them it knocked me out momentarily."
"Get me the one you think I'm going to like having for a little while then."

He reached for her arm tightly," next time you think about jabbing yourself I'll give you some holes elsewhere you'll look like you can be used as a sprinkler."

Ashleigh nervously headed back in and zipped up her jacket after the man pulled it down. She didn't need to flirt with Keith,, he would never be interested they're years apart. Smiling she headed back to him quickly.

"Gosh I'm so sorry I forgot to pass on my contact details so you can stay in touch. Better sit inside too and wait for a cab, just called one," she said taking a piece of paper from her bag and wrote her details on it to hand to him. Just hand it across and touch his hand, all it's going to take.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:03 pm

Christian smirked biting her nipple pulling on it as he thrust himself up into her hard and fast, hitting her spot.

James headed back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:40 am

"...You're right. Not very often.", Arthur smiled a bit at Jill. "Sorry."

Erica moaned and panted with pleasure as she rode him harder and faster, rolling her hips into his, gripping his shoulders. "Oh yes, f**k me harder... GOD YES!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:42 am

Christian groaned and smirked standing up and pulling out of her before turning her around in the tub and bending her over before spearing her again and grabbing her hips as he thrust into her hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:54 am

Erica let out a cry and smiled widely pushing back against his pistoning cock, reaching back to pull her ass cheek wide apart for his assault. "Oh my god, YES!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:09 am

Christian smirked and groaned burying his hard aching prick deep inside her as he took his hand back slapping her ass hard. "f**k yeah Erica..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:28 am

Erica gasped and panted through her constant moans, loving the sharp sudden feeling of his palm across her ass, urging her to slam back her ass into his hips. "Mmmm, f**k, Chris, your cock drives me mad!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 4:49 am

Christian growled and smirked squeezing her hips as he thrust into her harder. "Oh yeah...that pussy drives me nuts too...so tight...so warm..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 5:09 am

"Mmm, that's all because of you, Chris... oh f**k YES, harder, baby!", Erica screamed, lost in pleasure as she let Chris have his way with her, reaching down toying her clit frantically through the pounding she received.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:05 am

Christian growled and smirked thrusting into her hard and rough, his cock hitting her spot as he filled her pussy and stretched her out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:14 am

"Don't be sorry, I feel the same way sometimes" Jill smiled

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:18 am

"You do? Well, then let's do our best to not think about it. Alright?", Arthur smiled.

"Mmmmm f**k!", Erica cried out arching her back and continued to rub her clit feverishly, her firm rear slapping against his hips loudly as he fucked her the way she liked it, building up to her release. "God I can't wait!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:56 am

"Another slice and a movie would help" Jill smiled

Keith grabbed her arm before she could head back out "Are you okay. Is something wrong. We can help if you're in trouble."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:01 am

Christian groaned and smirked thrusting into her harder and faster, loving the feel of her tight velvet pussy and the sounds of her moans as he built up to his own climax with her. "f**k yeah Erica....God I can't wait either...gonna fill that pussy up..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:12 am

"Consider it done.", Arthur told Jill and gave her a another slice before getting out of the couch to put a movie in.

"Yes, do it! Let me feel it inside! OH f**k YES!", Erica moaned loudly through her hair back and raising her ass up for him, on the verge of cumming around his railing dick.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:22 am

Christian groaned and took his hands up her back to her shoulders pushing her down some as he ravished her, stroking in and out faster on the edge. "Fuuuuck!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:43 am

"I'm feeling something funny and romantic" Jill said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:52 am

"...I'll do my best to find something like that. Ahem.", Arthur said and looked through their collection.

Erica screamed with pleasure and tensed up in her whole body, her back arched as she came hard around his thick cock, her slick velvet walls gripping him. "f**k!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:01 am

"I know we've got something in there" Jill said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:07 am

Christian groaned and smiled slamming into Erica one last him as he erupted, filling her with his hot seed.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:25 am

Erica moaned loudly grinding back against him as she felt him fire off his hot load, still cumming around his cock. "f**k yesssss... don't waste a drop...".

"Alright, alright... How about this one", Arthur asked and held up a Blu Ray case.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:28 am

"Oh no...I won't..." Christian smirked firing a bit more, grinding into her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:31 am

"Yeah, that one looks good."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:20 am

Ashleigh looked really distressed and when Keith took her arm everything came out.
"I don't know if you can Keith. I'm in a heck if a state, and one tricky blackmail game. I sensed a doctor with powers at the hospital when I was sent there first off to do my placement and he promised me that he would fast track my career for a small price. I would copy powers for him and he would absorb them from me. It wasn't any use and I kept ensuring that when i told him about the powers he would turn them down. Eventually he got annoyed and asked where to find the real big powers and I gave him haven city. I wasn't even sure you would be here.

Threatening him doesn't work either, he has said that he will go after my friends. He can literally squeeze the life from someone and if you're a special one he'll remove your powers and drain everything leaving you dead or close to it.

I...I was asked to bring him yours."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:28 am

"Well I guess my powers would be useful to a doctor" Keith smiled "but he can't have them. Give the guy a call, tell him if he wants the powers he'll have to meet you here. We'll make sure he gets all the power he wants." Keith grinned a bit glancing back at James and the girls singing YMCA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next