Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:23 pm

"More for me" Keith shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:32 pm

A fight broke out on the other side of the bar that moved closer to where they were sitting. The security immediately stepped in and broke it up but one received a cut above his eye and went to sit on a stool at the bar to get seen to.

"Just lucky you happen to have a regular doctor that comes here most nights," came the voice of a female as she placed a bandage over the area and looked around finding napkins on their table.

"Can I grab a napkin off your table? Cheers... oh gosh... Keith?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:44 pm

Keith looked up at her "Yeah, do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:04 pm

"It is you," the woman smiled, "Ashleigh Tanner, the last time you were saving my early twenties from some guy that wanted to..." and she quickly took a step back realising that she could copy powers or worst steal them from the close proximity of her and Keith, "destroy the world and me. Unless you don't already know it, Keith's some sort of hero type guy and I owe the fact that I'm a doctor at Harristown Memorial Hospital to this guy."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:25 pm

"That's right" Keith smiled "and I wouldn't call myself a hero."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:01 pm

"Ever so humble," Ashleigh smiled and took another napkin sensing the entire groups powers as she came close, it was too enticing to back away and she felt all three of their powers racing through her. Before she had a chance to pull back to safety, it rushed through her like fire and sent her plummeting to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:13 pm

"Ahh hell" Keith sighed "Is there another doctor in the place. Preferably one sober enough to help."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:34 pm

"I'm fine. It was the blood... can't handle blood," Ashleigh told the other people who moved towards them. She rose holding her head sitting up and looked from one to the other in amazement and spoke softly, "Stamina, strength, speed, healing... who's got the fire ability? "
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:46 pm

"That would be pretty much everyone here but me" Keith said "well, with the exception of the fire one."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:01 pm

Ashleigh moved to the seat right near her and held her head, "I never forgot your powers and how they felt. Normally I can sense a power, have a feel of it and pull back. The combination of all three, it..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:09 pm

"Just relax and have a drink"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:15 pm

Ashleigh smiled and returned to the bar for her drink heading back over and rolled the sleeves up of her jacket. She revealed marks on her arm and looking down she thought she had covered them back up without any one seeing them. A cost of her powers when working in a hospital.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Keith noticed the marks but said nothing, he didn't want to embarass her here.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:18 pm

Kara looked at Keith then her. "So been saving girls all your life?" She smiled.

James cocked and eyebrow taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:17 am

Ashleigh ran her finger around the rim of her glass and wriggled the fingers on her other hand expecting something strange to suddenly happen with it. The powers she had absorbed momentarily were fading off and she wondered what the full impact would had been of she went the full way and took them completely or copied them. Taking a taste of most was enough for her and she was lucky that she was only weighed down by them.

Her eyes glanced across at them again, a part of her wanting to let them return to their evening and another wanted to speak with them, it was the closest she had felt to being around people who knew what she was going through. To constantly be mindful that she might take someone's powers in the hospital and risk showing what she was in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:56 am

"I guess you could say that" Keith smiled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:32 am

Arthur did the occasional glance around the apartment as if he was expecting something.

Erica moaned louder and grinned down at Christian, loving the way he met her movements, slamming back down against his thick monster urgently. "Oh yes... Use your mouth, Chris... please...".
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:35 am

"What's wrong?" Jill asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:18 am

Chris smirked and leaned in capturing her breast in his mouth as he slammed his hard rod up inside her.

Kara smiled taking a sip of her beer.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:39 am

Ashleigh looked out the corner of her eye at how happy they liked and smiled finishing up her drink. Her mobile rang and she stared at it with hesistation before answering slowly.

"I'm not trying to hide and stall things. I told you before I want nothing more... No more secret business deals and no more blackmail. I can't do that..." She muttered into to phone and dropped her voice covering her hand over it.

"I can't take any powers, I've put a complete stop to it. Please I need that job you can't hold it over me, you didn't get me the position I got that on my own. No you're lying... No wait... What if I told you I've just found someone with extraordinary powers I can get for you? Just please let me keep my job."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:03 am

"So, whose ready to butcher some classic songs" Keith asked trying to find something to keep from listening in on Ashleigh's call
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:13 am

"What's the power?"
"Flight, I think. No I know... Its flight and teleportation."
"Impressive... Shall I meet you in ten?"

Ashleigh looked at the table and swallowed before noticing Keith got up, "wait... I have a different type of power and when I give it to you will you leave me alone?"
"That's the deal. The last time you gave me very little and I allowed you to get off the hook but this better be a good one."

She reached down and picked up her handbag before getting up and heading over to Keith. Something just forced her to stop before she got too close and she found herself wishing him well and headed to the door.

"I couldn't do it... I mean it its over," she said on the phone again. There was a heavy breath and lengthy response.
"What a shame... I really did enjoy having you around, you could've become the best doctor in the state, guess we'll never know will we?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:17 am

James walked over to Keith. "Something is up with her."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:18 am

"No, I guess not. I just keep expecting something to happen.", Arthur admitted. "No need to worry, though, the feeling will blow over."

Erica let out a soft cry of pleasure, smiling widely as she slammed back down against him urgently, pushing her chest against his mouth, riding him harder.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:15 am

"I know" Keith sighed "I'm trying not to get involved. Not unless she asks for help. Someone told me I tend to stick my nose in where its not wanted too much."

Jill smiled "I get it but we're home and how often does someone attack us here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next