Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 2:33 pm

Orion simply jumped over the people and landed in front of the mortal. "I'm going to tear you apart limb from limb for this mortal."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:22 pm

"Careful, dont want to wind up like mommy dearest"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:15 am

A high pressured water beam came from the side and sent the mortal flying straight at a pillar. "Let's just end him.", Aridonis said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:37 am

The mortal went to move and a hand caught his chin lifting it up to view her face. Alea knelt before him, "Justice, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. Some see an innocent victim. Others will see evil incarnate getting exactly what's deserved. You're a fool to think you're going to get anywhere with this."

She moved backwards, "Do you need help, or may I watch?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:43 am

"You all will fall" the man said as his followers rushed the gods overwhelming them and letting him escape.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 10:25 am

Aridonis went through the followers like water and went after him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 3:41 am

The man escaped Aridonis and the others.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:40 pm

"Let him go," Alea said rising to her feet, "He won't get very far now he is on his own. He got a taste of what we can really do united."

She reached to her neck and looked at her hand which had a small bit of blood on it, "More than a taste... we're going to have to do better if mortals can cut us. Orion says we're not to see ourselves as being better than them, I beg differently. They worship us, we should at least measure up to being the power that they want us to be."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:10 pm

"Look at them" Apollonis said "Do they look like they're worshiping us? The ones that weren't trying to kill us are cowering in fear of us."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:21 pm

"Worship or fear us..." Alea replied surprised to see Apollonis behind her, she should've expected it though.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 5:55 pm

"Yes" Apollonis said "That is the choice they were given by the old gods. We want to be different. We want to show that they are our equals. That even though we posses abilities they do not we are still no better than them."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:07 pm

"But we are! Look at them acting like they weren't granted intelligence. They continue to show us that they need guidance and direction. If we leave them to make their own choices, they'll kill each other off."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:11 pm

"we are not meant to rule over them" apollonis said "but to rule with them. teach them."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:23 pm

"I'd rather teach monkeys, they don't attack their own kind," Alea retorted, "Anyhow... stop worrying about them and a little more over here. I've got my first battle wound. I should be proud... but I'm not."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:32 pm

"You will be fine" Apollonis said "you will heal."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:26 am

Aridonis went and picked up Athena in his arms, turning and leaving. "We need to hurry back to Olympus. Now."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:40 am

"Agreed" Nikita said "and soon before the rest of the old Pantheon winds up like Athena."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 3:58 am

"We must send them warnings, too.", Aridonis said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:09 am

"Hopefully before it is too late" Nikita said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 4:26 am

"Exactly.", Aridonis sighed as they all teleported to Olympus to give Athena medical attention.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:25 am

Orion stood on Olympus looking down at the world, he wanted nothing more than to call his armies and reap war upon the Humans for what happened to Athena.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:21 pm

"She's out cold, but seemingly stable.", Leona told Orion. Aridonis arrived shortly after Leona. 

"There's a sliver of godhood left inside of her. I can't say that I've ever encountered such a terrifying... weapon, I guess we should call it.", Aridonis said, referring to whatever the mortal was using to take away Athena's powers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 12:59 am

Orion clenched his fist tightly. "I'm going to find him and I'm going to break him and everyone he cared about for this."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:57 am

"We will stop him" Nikkita said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 11:00 am

"I'll kill him, then I'll kill him everyday in Hades. What Zeus did to Prometheus will be child's play compared to this." Orion said. "Athena is my mother, the only parent of mine to show me compassion and I will make him pay for his."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next