Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:01 am

Demetrios dismissed his soldiers and followed after Arlia.

Nikkita moaned into his ear.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:16 am

"I don't think I can ever stop...", Nexus growled next to her ear as he plowed her hard and deep.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:22 am

"Who said we have to" Nikkita sighed
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:35 am

"No one, I'm just letting you know what you're in for, my love...", Nexus groaned smirking and hammered away at her sensitive spot, squeezing her soft thighs as he fucked her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:53 am

Nikkita bucked against him wildly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:58 am

Nexus growled pounding her slick hole even faster and held her hips as she bucked against him, loving how she squirmed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:34 am

"Yes, that's the spot" Nikkita screamed
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:41 am

"That's very useful to know, Nikkita!", Nexus grinned and kept filling her tight pussy with his hard and long member using relentless strokes to assault her spot, giving her rear a slap.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:25 am

Nikkita flinched a bit bucking up against him
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:29 am

Nexus leaned back down kissing and nipping at her neck before laving on one of her swaying breasts', latching onto it as he railed her hard and deep, the sound of their bodies slapping against each other sounding loudly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:34 am

Nikkita pushed her chest out to him gettign closer to her release
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:40 am

Nexus kept pounding away fiercely at her sensitive spot as his mouth suckled on her perky breast, building up to his own release as well.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:16 am

Nikkita tightened around his large member releasing
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:18 am

Nexus buried himself deep inside of her as she released and filled her with his hot seed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:50 am

Nikkita moaned as her walls clenched around him, milking more of his seed
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:09 pm

When Arlia finally heard Demetrios's footsteps and he moved towards her with the last bit of light left from the flame, it had been merely minutes but she felt time had gone by many years. Her long black hair was now almost colourless and her skin even more as pale as its usual white china colour. Now with death so close upon her she was scared and she wished that it could have been a death so differently, if young it should be with her mother and father beside her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:31 pm

"There you are" Demetrios said "Oh don't look at me like that, you don't have anything to fear. I am not death, I am just the keeper of the dead. Bot don't worry, you're not dead and you won't be dieing anytime soon, well not your present self since I guess you technically have not been born yet."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Xander lay with Apollaine holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:37 pm

"I am fading Demetrios... and as I do I need you to go back to Alea, release Apollonis and command them to act quickly. Tell them... in order to be rid of me... they must conceive a child."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apollaine sat up feeling the coldness of the cave against her skin, and shuddered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:38 pm

"You mean you" Demetrios said "How can I be sure doing this will change anything?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:02 pm

"It is likely too late to change the course of things, Demetrios... if the future is meant to end the way it has then I resign myself to its fate. Maybe you can do something brave like kidnapping me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 3:12 pm

"What is it my love" Xander said sitting up with her

"I will try to change your future" Demetrios promised "and I will see you again, soon."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:01 pm

"Nothing bad..." Apollaine said turning to look back at him, before lying back down beside him under the warmth of the fur blanket, "I... how should I put this? There has been two ways a woman and man could be together. I never dreamt it would be with love and marriage. I had feared it would be the second way, by force. So finding you, giving myself to you, I find it nothing short of a miracle. To hold someone and be loved..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Xander lay back with her pulling her closer "You will always have my love."

Demetrios left Arlia returning to Alea.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:17 pm

"I didn't think you would be back so soon. What's the matter?" Alea asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Then it wasn't the last?" Apollaine asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next