Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:22 am

Leona moaned loudly bucking her hips up high reaching down to rub and flick her clit as she got pummeled by Orion. "FUCK YES I DO! I fucking love it stretching my pink little pussy..."

Aridonis groaned grinning down at Callisto. He moved her legs up and closed them together before laying the warrior godess sideways, making it tighter. He moved into a spooning position and spread her left arse cheek, railing in and out out of her dripping cunt mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:29 am

Orion growled and smirked down at her taking her long legs up pushing them together and putting them over one of his shoulders as he slammed his cock into her hard and deep, bottoming out. "God damn....so tight...so warm..."

Callisto moaned loudly and smiled pushing back against him gripping the sheets. "Fuck...fuck yes....fuck me!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:41 am

Leona moaned loudly bucking against him violently with pleasure as she let him use her, loving the feel of his cock hammering her deeply. "YESSS!!! Oh so fucking good..."

Aridonis groaned and growled moving his hand down to her backdoor rubbing it with his thumb as he pummeled her pussy from behind, her ass slapping against his thigh as their wet sexes met. "I won't let you rest this time..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:02 am

Orion groaned and smiled slamming into her working every inch of himself deeper with the new angle. "Fuck Leona...I'm addicted to that tight pussy..."

"Oh fuck...good...make me work..." Callisto moaned moving against him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:10 am

"Mmmm, is that why you're so hard at work?", Leona moaned teasing him with a coy smirk as she kept her hips raised, rubbing her swollen clit as he fucked her.

"Oh I'm gonna make you work for it, too, there's no question about that!", Aridonis chided and slapped her tight ass with his palm, really giving it to her as he railed away relentlessly at her dripping cunt.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:34 pm

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus groaned stroking his aching member deep inside her slick cunny hammering her hard.

Leona moaned smiling down at him. "So glad to hear it..."

"You're just fucking amazing...", Aridonis groaned grinning down at Callisto.

"Yes fuck me"

"I am", Nexus groaned smirking down at Nikkita hammering into her harder.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:40 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
"Mmmm, is that why you're so hard at work?", Leona moaned teasing him with a coy smirk as she kept her hips raised, rubbing her swollen clit as he fucked her.

"Oh I'm gonna make you work for it, too, there's no question about that!", Aridonis chided and slapped her tight ass with his palm, really giving it to her as he railed away relentlessly at her dripping cunt.

Orion smirked at her as he grabbed her hips hammering into her harder and rougher. "What gave it away?" He said slapping her ass hard

Callisto moaned loudly and smiled pushing back against him. "Fuck yes...Gods!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:48 pm

"That wonderful cock splitting me open!", Leona moaned loudly arching her back grinding against his pistoning member.

Aridonis groaned smirking working his thick cock deep inside her gripping pussy with her furious thrust, their slick bodies slapping against each other loudly. He reached around mauling one of her bouncing tits with his hand, whipering in her ear.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:55 pm

Orion growled and smirked hammering away at her tight pussy as he leaned down kissing her fiercely as his cock hit deep against her spot as she stretched her walls wide, their bodies slapping loudly together.

"Fuck...oh fuck...." Callisto cried out getting close to her release as she moved against him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:00 am

Leona moaned kissing Orion back heatedly getting closer to her next climax rolling her hips even faster into his thrusts digging her nails into his shoulders.

Aridonis grinned loving the sound of her singing moans as he kept assaulting her with his brutal thrusts, bottoming out and filling her cunt with his aching cock. He slowly built up to his release, pinching her stiff nipple.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:04 am

Orion growled and smirked slamming himself into her hard and rough getting close to his climax as well as he kissed her, sliding his tongue against her's.

Callisto moaned loudly on the verge of her climax as he pounded her. "FUCK...FUCK...FUCK!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:10 am

Leona moaned wrestling his tongue with hers on the verge of cumming, trashing beneath him from the intense fucking.

Aridonis groaned about to blow while furiously railing Callisto from behind, his pistoning cock attacking her sensitive spot repeatedly, their room being filled by the sound of their wet sexes squelching loudly. "Fuck yes, baby... here it comes... all for you..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:17 am

Orion growled sliding his tongue along her's as he drove himself into her like a mad man about to explode, their intense passions driving him crazy.

"FUCK YES!!!" Callisto cried out pushing back against him as she came hard, squirting from the powerful fucking.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:20 am

Leona arched her back and leaned her head away crying out with pleasure as she climaxed, squirting from the intense pleasure. "FUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEESSS!", she moaned loudly gasping for air, her slick pussy clamping down on his cock tightly.

Aridonis groaned loudly grinning as she squirted and took the opportunity to reach down rubbing her clit frantically through her fierce climax, hammering away like a mad man at her cunt before filling it with his hot seed.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:26 am

Orion groaned deeply and smiled as he slammed into her hard and deep firing his load and emptying his balls into her as she squirted. "YES!" He roared happily.

Callisto moaned and smiled panting as she came some more. "Oh yes...god damn..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:32 am

Leona moaned loudly smiling happily as she felt his hot load paint her inner walls white, grinding against his cock urgently. "Yes, baby, yes..."

"Did you think I was done?", Aridonis said moving her onto her knees pushing her forward as he kept hammering his rock hard monster into her abused little quim.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:41 am

Orion smiled down at her and leaned down kissing her. "Mmmm....do I love doing that."

Callisto moaned and smirked biting her lip pushing back against him. 'Fuck no...you keep going..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:53 am

Leona panted smiling and kissed him back feeling his chest. "So... do I..."

Aridonis groaned smirking down at Callisto grabbing her ass before giving it a smack, pounding his thick cock into her gushing pussy, admiring her curved back and rear.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:56 am

Orion smiled and kissed her taking his hand through her red hair.

Callisto moaned and smiled pushing back against him urgently. "Mmmm fuck yes!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:29 am

Leona smiled kissing Orion before pushing him onto his back sinking down on his cock again, riding him hard and fast.

Aridonis groaned smirking placing his right hand on her shoulder pushing her down a bit getting a steady hold of her as he pummeled her sensitive spot ruthlessly, railing her slick cunt. "Mmm, fuck yeah."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:22 am

ShineyMan wrote:
prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus groaned stroking his aching member deep inside her slick cunny hammering her hard.

Leona moaned smiling down at him. "So glad to hear it..."

"You're just fucking amazing...", Aridonis groaned grinning down at Callisto.

"Yes fuck me"

"I am", Nexus groaned smirking down at Nikkita hammering into her harder.

Nikkita moaned loudly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:57 pm

Nexus kissed her neck and drove into her harder and deeper.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:09 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona smiled kissing Orion before pushing him onto his back sinking down on his cock again, riding him hard and fast.

Aridonis groaned smirking placing his right hand on her shoulder pushing her down a bit getting a steady hold of her as he pummeled her sensitive spot ruthlessly, railing her slick cunt. "Mmm, fuck yeah."

Orion groaned and smirked moving with her thrusting up into her.

Callisto moaned loudly and smiled biting her lip. "Mmmmm fuck!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:28 am

Leona moaned loudly throwing her long red hair back bouncing up and down his cock furiously, rolling her hips seductively. "Fuck yes!"

Aridonis smirked groaning and kept hammering his thick cock into her dripping quim, his hips slapping loudly against her firm ass. He switched his angle and furiously struck her spot repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 6:47 am

Orion growled and smirked thrusting up hard and rough into her hitting her spot. "God damn Leona...ride that cock..."

Callisto moaned loudly and smiled wide pushing back against him. "FUCK YES!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next