Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Orion smirked down at her pinching her nipples as he started to thrust himself into her hard and rough.

Callisto smirked keeping him flat down as she moved against him. "First time for everything." She teased.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:37 pm

Leona moaned biting her lip smirking up at him as she raised her hips. "Mm..."

"And what makes you think I'll give in?", Aridonis groaned.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 11:44 pm

Orion smirked mashing her breasts together as he slammed himself into her harder and faster.

"You're addiction to this pussy..." Callisto smirked and moaned softly moving against him, her folds sliding against his hard aching cock.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:03 am

"Oh yes! Get that fucking cock in there!", Leona moaned loudly bucking her hips up high.

Aridonis groaned with frustration bucking his hips up trying to pierce her on his throbbing cock. "f**k... You're truly corrupted..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:15 am

Orion smirked down at her taking her long legs up over his shoulders as he slammed into her, getting in deeper with the new angle. "mmm f**k yeah, love working my aching cock deep into the hungry gushing pussy..."

Callisto smirked moving against him. Your fault." She said grinding against him, keeping him pinned between his stomach and her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:22 am

Leona moaned loudly smiling arching her back and pushing her chest up grinding against his pistoning cock. "f**k YES, Orion!!! Feed that hungry pussy..."

Aridonis groaned pushing his painfully throbbing cock up against her slick mound. "f**k, come on..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:25 am

Orion smirked and groaned hammering into her hard and rough his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her like a mad man. "Mmm f**k yeah I love feeding that pussy my hard cock..."

"Ask nicely." Callisto smirked down at him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:08 am

"Oh yes, Orion! So fucking good! Give it all to me!", Leona gasped with pleasure bucking her hips up high to meet him.

"What, you want me to say please?", Aridonis growled grabbing her thighs roughly. "Fine, please!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:35 am

Orion smirked and growled burying his cock deep inside her again and again his strong hands fondling her breasts roughly. "Mmm f**k yeah it's all yours Leona..."

Callisto smirked. "No I want you to say what I've been saying!" She laughed moving against him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:44 am

Leona cried out softly rolling her hips faster gripping the sheets tightly grinding against his cock urgently. "GOD YES! Pound my fucking pussy!"

"I can't bring myself to it...", Aridonis growled attempting to sit up and take control away from her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 8:59 am

Orion growled and smirked slamming into her hard and rough, his cock moving in and out of her in a blur. "Mmmm f**k yeah gonna pound it into submission."

Callisto smirked pinning him down, a real warrior goddess. "Awww too bad..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:03 am

"f**k yes, do it! Abuse it, baby, it's all yours!", Leona moaned loudly screaming softly with pleasure as she bucked hard, pushing her chest out.

"I'm gonna get you back for this...", Aridonis swore. "f**k me"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:10 am

Orion smirked and groaned hammering in and out of her tight pussy fucking her raw as he mauled her breasts.

Callisto grinned. "I'm sure." She said raising up and lowering herself onto him. "Mmmmm...was it worth it?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:13 am

Leona moaned loudly with pleasure rolling her hips faster reaching down to rub her clit frantically as Orion plowed her juicy cunt.

"Not yet...", Aridonis growled thrusting up into her welcoming slick and warm pussy as she lowered onto him, grabbing her ass-
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:23 am

Orion growled and smirked putting both of her legs over one shoulder as he rammed her tight slick cunt hard and fast.

Callisto smirked and moaned down at him as she started sliding up and down his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:29 am

Leona moaned loudly as she built up to her release raising her hips up letting him close her legs together. "YES! Give me that fucking cock!"

Aridonis growled and spread her cheeks apart thrusting up into her watching her, loving the feel of her velvet walls around his cock. The view wasn't so bad, infact it was terrific, maybe he'd just let her do most of the work as he watched her. She was going to get hers soon, though...
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:38 am

Orion growled slapping her ass HARD as he slammed himself into her hard and rough hitting her spot.

Callisto smirked down at him riding his cock hard and rough grinding down on him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:50 am

Leona moaned loudly on the verge of her release bucking her hips up high as she pinched her clit. "YES! MAKE ME CUM, YOU BASTARD!"

Aridonis groaned smirking up at Callisto before watching her slick cunny envelope over his cock and grip him every time she rose up. He smacked her ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:29 pm

Orion growled and smirked squeezing her ass firmly as he drove into her hard and rough about to erupt. "Oh f**k yeah you know I will."

Callisto smirked down at him sliding up and down his hard cock hard and fast. "Mmmm f**k babe...you like getting fucked?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Leona cried out with pleasure bucking against him violently as she creamed all over his pistoning cock, tensing up.

"I don't know... do you?", Aridonis groaned and slammed up into her hard in reply, giving her ass another stinging smack as if it would shut her up somehow.

Nexus laid next to Nikkita smiling.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Orion groaned and slammed his cock home one last time as he fired his hot seed into her womb, filling her "Mmmm f**k...."

Callisto smirked and laughed riding him harder and fast. "Mmmm so angry..."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Leona moaned loudly grinding against him hard feeling him fire once more as she kept cumming. "YES!"

"What gave it away...", Aridonis said smacking her other cheek sharply as he rammed his aching cock up into her deep as she rode him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:10 am

Orion groaned and smiled firing a bit more into her as he leaned down kissing her. "Mmmmm."

Callisto smirked riding him hard and rough raking her nails across his chest.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:17 am

Leona moaned smiling and kissed him back moving with him.

Aridonis groaned and growled up at her hitting her cervix as he drove his cock up deep into her. "You little slut...", he smirked up at her spreading her cheeks apart before smacking them again. "You're this close to getting it..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:30 am

Orion smiled kissing her back sliding his tongue against her's.

Callisto moaned and smirked down at him. "Mmmm I'm always getting it..." She said slamming down on his hard prick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next