Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:57 am

James sat down lighting a cigarette by the transport.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:08 am

Arthur sighed and went inside.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:10 am

James sat thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:33 am

"Let the veteran superhero choose who goes with his party. It's only polite," Blackbird says, running more tests on the blood samples.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 am

"You two." Iron Man said picking Blackbird and Constellation.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:52 am

"Good," Omniman says. "I'll take one of the blood samples and we'll see if we can manufacture a remedy for this thing while we're out looking for more incidents."

Blackbird tosses Omniman her vile before getting onto her bike. "Your call," she says to IronMan as Constellation floats over to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:54 am

"Let's go see the HCPD. Maybe they have some leads."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:03 pm

"So, there's a new player in town?" Iron Man asked.

"Yes, been using the alias 'Terramite' he's come in and totally taken over the city's underworld. He's got the Cacuzza Family, Lin Triads, and the Weis Syndicate all under his heel and they've been pushing some new drug people are calling "Glow." No idea if it has any connection to the incident at the mall today though until we can get samples, our UCs haven't been able to get anything."

"Hmm, we need to look into this 'Terramite' and Glow then." Iron Man said.

------------------

James sat off to himself at the Forward Operating Base set up by NATO forces. He had just gotten word of his father's assassination.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Damien sat by table up on the balconey inside a club, enjoying his success.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:33 am

Kenneth walked towards Damien. "We have a problem."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:27 am

"We do?", Damien said, puffing on a cigarr.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:40 am

Kenneth sat down. "You see the news? People high on that glow shit attacked a mall...now Iron Man is in town working with the HCPD."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 am

"HCPD?", Damien said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 am

Blackbird then takes out a sample she'd gotten from the riot. "We have a blood sample. I might be able to isolate the drug that was still in this victim's system if that'll help. If this drug's been open to anyone and it's only causing THIS reaction in mutants, we may have another incident on our hands. I haven't heard of any fatalities so the drug doesn't seem lethal yet but it simply forces people to act on a feral nature."

"Based on your human history," Constellation begins, "The mutants are being manipulated for one of three reasons. The first and most logical reason, given the mutant history, is that someone has an agenda against mutants and wants them to appear as a menace. The second reason would be that they are using mutants as test subjects. The third, and next logical would be that someone intends to manipulate the mutants and this drug is simply an early phase."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:58 am

"Haven City Police Department." Kenneth said. "They're all over these attacks."

Iron Man nodded. "I was thinking the same thing, we just need to figure out who's dealing the drug and trace it back to the source."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:01 am

"That's alright. They won't trace it to us.", Damien said calmly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:04 am

"And how is that?" Kenneth asked.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:07 am

"I have... let's just say scapegoats.", Damien said and took a sip from his glass of whiskey. "If they are tracking the source, it will only lead to another... another... and... so on."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 am

"Care to let me on this? It is my men sending it down to the street gangs to deal." Kenneth said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:21 am

Damien sighed and leaned forward. "Listen, the whole dark arts thing is kinda difficult to explain, even with such a versatile language as English- Alright, fine, look, if you want your guys to be safe, then you have my word. The traces lead only to me. The only problem, for them, is that I am a very difficult man to reach."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 am

Kenneth looked at him. "Just know Mr. Shaw, I'm not taking on Iron Man." He said standing up. "So you'd better make sure our tracks are covered."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:28 am

Damien stared up at Kenneth coldly before breaking into a smile. "Of course! You can count on me!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:31 am

"I'm sure." Kenneth said walking away.

"Now he seems like a difficult man to get along with." William said walking over to Damien.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:34 am

Damien looked over to William. "We all are rather known to be difficult to work with, though, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 6:34 am

"Ironman, Blackbird, Constellation, this is Omniman. We had another incident. Just one this time. Hyperdrive took care of it pretty easily. The HCPD have given us authorization to take him in ourselves for further analysis. Blackbird, that's your field so try and be back at HQ ASAP."

"Understood," Blackbird says. "I think having unlimited access to one of these victims should improve our productivity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next