Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:15 am

The SWAT Leader took his sample heading out as his men restrained the unconscious mutants.

Iron Man nodded. "Crisis Control...so your take on this is bath salts?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:17 am

Arthur zipped infront of Valkyrie to take the hit.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 am

"To put it bluntly, yes," Blackbird says. "Of course, I'm working on more limited resources than I'm sure you have packed up in that suit of yours. If you'd like to analyze the sample yourself? Or have you seen this before?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:23 am

James went low and came up under Valkyrie his shoulder going into her groin and he grabbed her by the hips before delivering a powerful body slam.

"I haven't, but I would like to analyze it. I'm sure the Special Corps and SHIELD are going to want to study it as well." Iron Man said.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:24 am

Arthur pinned her down.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:29 am

Blackbird analyzes another sample and gives the original to IronMan. "Here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:37 am

Iron Man took it and it slipped into the scanner in his suit. "I'll go over the data soon...so what's the goal of this team of yours?"

James put his foot on her head and put his hand down. "Give up?" He asked charging up a blast.

"No..." She said firing her eye beams up at James but he fired his own beam back causing a large explosion between the three combatants.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:39 am

Arthur got sent back from the explosion.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:45 am

James grunted sitting up from the blast looking around, Valkyrie was gone having teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 am

"Good luck finding the answer to that one. Changes every time he's asked," Hyperdrive says. He then looks to Phoenix. "What, not gonna hit me?"

"I'm waiting for you to not be paying attention."

Omniman turns to Blackbird before looking to IronMan. "I suppose you could say we're just aiming to keep the peace and administer justice where necessary."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:48 am

"Great.", Arthur said and got up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 am

Iron Man nodded. "Well that's a perfect answer. As far as I'm concerned as long as you don't cause trouble I won't have to crack heads. I think we can work together on his drug problem Haven City seems to be having...after all the Guardians aren't around right now."

---

Patriot sighed and stood up. "Well she know's when to make a tactical retreat..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:52 am

"Hm? Then what about the Avengers. They don't need you?" Phoenix questions out of genuine curiosity and concern.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:55 am

"The Avengers can go without me for a little while." Iron Man chuckled. "They're helping overseas as well since HYDRA is involved. I came here to follow up on some leads. I heard HYDRA was doing something here and I'm certain this new drug is it."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:03 am

"In that case, you're more than welcome to help out. Not that you really needed out approval," Omniman says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 am

Iron Man nodded. "Just didn't want to be rude."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:38 am

"Hm...controlled substance. Doesn't sound like HYDRA. And since when does HYDRA care about mutants anyway?" Knight questions.

"They don't. But they'll use any means they have to meet their end of global domination," Omniman says.

"First I suggest we figure out how these mutants were exposed to this compound in the first place and track it back to anywhere there might be more," Blackbird adds.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:52 am

Iron Man nodded. "I agree. Hopefully the compound doesn't permanently keep the users like this. We should see if the HCPD knows anything about a new drug on the streets."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:39 am

"All right. So we split into teams. A couple of us head to the HCPD and the rest of us scout for more incidents," Blackbird says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:45 am

Iron Man nodded. "Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Iron Man nodded. "Well that's a perfect answer. As far as I'm concerned as long as you don't cause trouble I won't have to crack heads. I think we can work together on his drug problem Haven City seems to be having...after all the Guardians aren't around right now."

---

Patriot sighed and stood up. "Well she know's when to make a tactical retreat..."

"She truly does.", Arthur said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 am

James cracked his neck. "Well...this was awesome..." He said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:08 pm

"Got a work out at least.", Arthur said and headed back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm

"Yeah." James said walking back to the transport.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:12 am

Arthur headed back with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next