Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Empty
PostSubject: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 am

Spider-Man's vs. Batman's Rogues Galleries.

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery 180px-Profile-theriddlerRogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery 10344-171622-mysterio2jpg-620x
Riddler vs. Mysterio

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm51qSrIkQnwC3vUDAoWNQW7SgVxdDIVRkShuUQ4pbszUQ7eYAkgRogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRroz9rZaesq8lmtcgXdX7wzBFlXyLdoBsfHzy7uspwMVTlmF0uJw
Killer Croc vs. The Lizard

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMqtoiQ15kcUaRO2VudKesLCsyIdpS4FjHoCienOnFNtXkC3YoRogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHzIJAXWah8FJwbyfRnUz06gN_z7aPVofzHv0ODFBsVe7TbXQ5_VP4dV3S
Clayface vs. Sandman

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt-EnLqqGwzQBszIom0Fp2L2m7IlZZp6hjsw1bYPzej2kpPoDXPQRogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBUNjL_ZYT3IQ_RsVPa2J_DIre8jT4Giiej2GoJXsBqiu3txGuXA
Poison Ivy vs. Swarm

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHo1kqMDeE4zOur1TH2eMZ_ITXFCmei1oPxrVI6fKv0Ody-_ig-QRogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQD-cBxF6SsSNS3NqYn57EOcNWiKRKdQjHEENsNygt4bV0DBsAinw
Killer Moth vs. Hobgoblin

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJXKxkllSd7i0h_ZhIeJ2iPVPJfrbi4Z97Ly4lKc-ir9ZdbjU75gRogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDC-3nRCcONhpV47xEo6ManvNuYehSAGOIH9PR59AVgf1iZPbA
Bane vs. Venom

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0W8nDEKSctlOYGwsN_m9QXJMaoXCYq00ezbb51QdDursyKEmoRogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlxN1orRBtYIr6ZiKZLlW9Zom6-2aE-PeG46NqomA2S8tAmb0o_w
Man-Bat vs. Man-Wolf

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLb3sa8g-NXheTNHrrxVIHo9SoofbCy_qFHt9YTcaybtr4VwwbRogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDDzGsWgyKFKzaCPTEyb8ge9VirAL4YSykN04Nb8sDj18cNvLw
The Penguin vs. Kingpin

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQKB6a-wwoWpuiMXSRzpVZjV4LZTDDAGuW_ucycZBSy00n_gjhRogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9fl_QC42DWdMfIF-znektAweDvxTe4I1Ae27245fIslC9173H
Joker vs. The Green Goblin

I could really find match ups for Electro, Shocker, Two-Face, Scarecrow, and a few others.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Interesting match ups, maybe we should start with the first one and move onward 'cause I feel it'd be fun to discuss?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 12:01 am

Yep. I matched up Riddler and Mysterio because they're the most mentally taxing of the bunch when you think about it. Spider-Man has to rely on his Spider-Sense for Mysterio and Batman has to be quick on his wit for Riddler. It'd be an interesting match-up to watch.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:55 am

Yeah, and they're different enough to make it interesting but I suppose it's all about who makes the first move, and it just seems to me that Mysterio is more prepared to defend himself in the moment where Riddler takes time to set things up and toy with Batman.

Oh and yeah, it would be pretty cool to see them square off simply because they both tend to toy with the hero.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:59 am

True. Mysterio is always prepared for something but even he has to set up the bigger stuff where as Riddler prepares most everything unless we're talking about the Riddler with the mind rape cane but I was thinking more along the lines of the one from Arkham City and the like. It would be a great battle of minds if nothing else. I think Mysterio would ultimately win it.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:02 am

Yeah, I am more familiar with the Riddler who sets up a game to toy Batman with, but I don't know if he could outsmart or recognize some of Mysterio's tricks considering he is very intelligent and that's why I'm almost certain that Mysterio would win.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:07 am

Yeah. Don't get me wrong, Riddler is a friggin' genius but aside from illusions, some of Mysterio's tricks are ALSO backed by Robots and other manner of dangerous things. The illusions over them are distractions. Point to Mysterio.

Onto a harder one. Killer Croc vs. Lizard. Now, I personally would have to go with the Lizard for a couple of reasons. He regenerates and that tail alone can derail a freight train. But that isn't to say Killer Croc wouldn't put up a serious fight.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:12 am

Well, yeah, he has that to his advantage and I don't know exactly at what level Killer Croc's strength lies.

I thought Croc had regenerative abilities as well?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:14 am

Nope. Just big, scaly, and with an absurd amount of inconsistent super strength. Sometimes that strength is enough to juggle trucks, other times it's barely enough to hoist a car.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:19 am

...Kinda seems like Marvel's gutting the competition so far.

I mean, Croc is pretty damn stupid, too.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:25 am

That's true but it depends on the version of the Lizard we're going with. Are we going with the Lizard that has some essence of Connors' brain or the one that's nothing more than a feral beast that fights on instinct and can't even speak?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:40 am

I'm not sure, I'm not very familiar with the Lizard who still has some knowledge of what he's doing.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 am

I mostly acknowledge that version of Lizard because I've seen more of him. But I actually like the feral version more. For the sake of argument we can say that it's the feral one. Killer Croc would honestly be in trouble either way. He either gets trashed because his opponent is smarter or gets trashed because his opponent is mindless and therefor unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:54 am

Yeah, I'm more convinced that Lizard wins it.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:56 am

Fine by me. Sandman vs. Clayface I really don't have any idea about. Not even a remote idea of any real advantage. Water makes them both useless. Heat makes them both useless. Both their powers are really close. It's a tricky one.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 am

Well, first version of Clayface I ever saw was the one from the Animated Series in which Clayface was originally an actor who had to made himself handsome through some kind of miracle cream or whatever and during a dispute he got covered in it and so became Clayface, I don't know exactly how the comics portray his powers.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:14 am

They're pretty much the same. Water melts him. Too much heat melts him. He has to stay consistently damp. As for Sandman, water turns him to Mud in which form he's useless. Too much heat turns him to glass in which he's completely useless. He has to stay dry but it'd take a RIDICULOUS amount of heat to turn him to glass. I don't think Clayface can manipulate Clay that isn't an actual part of him. That's something Sandman has over him. He can manipulate any sand he touches.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:22 am

I guess it mostly has to do with convenience, I suppose, where they are and where they end up.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:24 am

Pretty much. I think Sandman could outlast Clayface in heat resistance so if they fought somewhere getting REALLY hot over time, Clayface would be at a disadvantage first...maybe.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:30 am

It seems like Clayface is more about shapeshifting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:31 am

Yeah but he can also harden his body into weapons like Sandman can. Sandman can also expand his body and even become a giant. Clayface I don't think can do that. At least I've never seen him do it.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:41 am

I've seen it in Arkham City... If I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:44 am

Did he grow all that big? I mean he was big but Clayface has always been huge so I dunno. I think I'd sooner just call this a toss-up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:52 am

Yeah, I can't call the winner, especially with so little knowledge as I have, of Clayface, at least.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:57 am

I don't expect anyone to really know a whole lot about Swarm but basically here's what Marvel.com says...

"Swarm is a composite being of hundreds of thousands of bees driven by a human intelligence. Swarm is technically intangible, as his body is merely an aggregate of tiny forms, and he can fly through the air or assume any shape and size he desires. Swarm can also mentally influence the actions of other bees, the full range of which may extend over hundreds of yards in radius. At first, Swarm seemed capable of only controlling other bees, but he has exhibited the ability to communicate/control other insects as well."

Comparing this to the more recent interpretations of Poison Ivy who can actually control plants and isn't just a plant freak, I'd say it's a pretty decent fight. I'm tempted to ultimately give it to Poison Ivy though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery   Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogues Gallery vs. Rogues Gallery
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next