Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:37 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned about to cum kissing him back deeply, slamming back down on his dick fiercely. "YES!!!"

Aridonis groaned building up to his release, pistoning his cock in and out of her in a blur, furiously striking her sensitive spot. He took a firm hold on her hips.

Orion groaned kissing her heatedly and deeply as he thrust up into her hard and rough, about to explode, his cock hitting her spot like a powerful battering ram.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!!" Callisto moaned loudly on the edge of her release.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:54 am

Leona cried out with pleasure cumming hard around his prick, her velvet sheathe tightening as she grinded against him.

Aridonis growled deeply about to blow as he mercilessly plowed her abused cunt repeatedly. "Here it comes..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 am

Orion groaned thrusting up as fast and hard as he could getting his cock buried inside her before he release, flooding her with his hot load. "Oh fuck Leona..."

Callisto screamed in ecstasy as she came hard around him, her tight pussy clamping down on his cock.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:02 am

(heading to bed)

"Ohhh GOD!", Leona moaned loudly arching her back as she felt him fire, still cumming around his cock.

Aridonis groaned and finally drove his large monster deep inside of her soaking pussy as she came, firing off his hot seed into her womb. "FUCK!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:07 am

(see ya man have a good one)

Orion growled firing some more into her as he moved with her. "Oh yes Leona!"

Callisto cried out and smiled cumming more around his pistoning cock as she felt him fire and fill her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus dropped his cup and walked over to Nikkita.

Leona moaned kissing him back deeply getting closer to her release again, thrusting back down against his thick cock.

Aridonis groaned and growled at her playfully, brutally railing her warm and slick depths without holding back, his balls slapping against her thighs.

Nikkita smirked undoing her top
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:44 am

Yes, here he stood. Of all the men Alea had ever fancied or valued, of course Orion would be amongst the list. The first friend she knew, they weren't best buddies, but it was nice knowing someone and having someone around to talk to from time to time apart from the adult gods who would push her away from their affairs.

"Are you going to have your way with me too?" she asked him noticing that his dream like state wasn't like the others, she saw him perfectly, and in her dreams he was even more captivating. She allowed him to help her to her feet.

"No..." he smiled warmly and she blushed, "You are much too beautiful for that. Just look at your face. Yours is as the sun. One shouldn't gaze too long. My flattery makes you uncomfortable? Perhaps you haven't heard enough of it. You are a demi god, you should stand proudly of who you are. I am making you nervous again, if my words cannot make you see how desirable you are maybe I can show you."

The scene changed and she stood with Orion inside the main hall of Olympus, the place adorned in gold ornaments. And she looked at herself, her hair longer than it was falling to her waist much like how Aphrodite's did, and Orion placed a crown on her head. Alea smiled, this was a better turnout for her dream. It does have a happy ending after all. All the major gods stood in a circle around them kneeling, though she was surprised to find Ares still alive. And at the head of the circle directly facing them, stood Zeus who approached.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Persephone moaned and moved with him, "Queen of the realm! Is there no one better, I ask? Find me someone who could possibly be better!"

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 pm

Apollonis paused outside Hades' tent hearing a moan. He pulled the flap back enough to see what was going on. It took all his effort to keep from barging in and killing both of them. He backed away quietly making his way to Persephone's tent, if Hades was going to take something dear to him then he'd do the same.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Apollaine watched Apollonis head through the camp in the moonlight. She could feel his anger, something had happened, and she felt awful. There used to be a time when she would run to him and cheer him up by playing a game or hunting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 pm

"Persephone" Apollonis shouted nearing her tent "I must speak with you. Persephone!" He opened the flap to her tent looking at Melinoe sitting there next to her sleeping mother "Wake her up now, I must speak with her."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:15 pm

"I can hear you perfectly well boy! But you will have to wait, we're busy attending to another matter!" Melinoe hissed at him with her fully black eyes, holding her hand over Persephone's head. She kept most of her face hidden beneath her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:22 pm

"I don't care this is more important" Apollonis said clenching his fist "Wake her up."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:44 pm

"I wouldn't try to make me upset boy!" Melinoe warned trying to keep her attention on Persephone although it was wavering. She was now facing Alea's own fighting strength.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alea cried out in shock as several of the god's heads fell onto her. The scene was a blur as she saw swords flash around her and shouts. Then she saw someone beside her helping her from the bonds and she realised they had her bound while they had their fun with her. She also knew at various points she must've passed out. Even now things blurred in her vision and she flinched back from the hand that helped her up. It was Xander with his soft smile just like he always had.

She rubbed her eyes and looked at Demetrios, Orion and Apollonis fencing off against the other gods. This was how her dreams usually were, but what did this mean? That her nightmare was over? Would she wake up soon?

Quickly she pushed the heads off her and felt horrified at the blood over her, in which Xander wrapped her in his cloak. She climbed off the table and looked back at the men.
"Wait... I can help them... they're too outnumbered!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 2:49 pm

"Fine, I don't need her to be awake for this" Apollonis said entering the tent "Hades has taken something I love so I'll take something of his that he cares deeply for." He crossed over to the bed Persephone lay in "Stay and watch if you wish"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 pm

"What part of no don't you understand?" Melinoe said as anger crept into her and sprang herself across Persephone at him, knocking him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:53 am

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus dropped his cup and walked over to Nikkita.

Leona moaned kissing him back deeply getting closer to her release again, thrusting back down against his thick cock.

Aridonis groaned and growled at her playfully, brutally railing her warm and slick depths without holding back, his balls slapping against her thighs.

Nikkita smirked undoing her top

Nexus smirked watching her and undid his slacks as he walked over.

Venom551 wrote:
(see ya man have a good one)

Orion growled firing some more into her as he moved with her. "Oh yes Leona!"

Callisto cried out and smiled cumming more around his pistoning cock as she felt him fire and fill her.

Leona moaned loudly. "Fuck yes, Orion...", she panted grinding down on him.

"Fuck yeah, so good, Callisto...", Aridonis groaned smiling filling her with some more of his seed, squeezing her firm ass.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 am

"Fine, if I can't have her I'll have you" Apollonis said getting up "It'll probably piss him off more knowing his daughter is no longer pure because of me than it would if I were to screw her."

Nikkita bit her lip looking him over "Very nice."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:01 am

Orion groaned and kissed her fiercely moving with her.

Callisto moaned and smiled. "Oh yes...so warm..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:14 pm

Melinoe hissed throwing off her cloak, her mangled hair flowing loose, and her fingernails grew into claws.

"I think you'll find that Hades treachery makes him the victor... your poor Alea will be nothing by the time he is done with her. And there's more that you don't know. Oh, little boy of a brother... just wait till you hear the full story. Never have I been a part of something so good."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:35 pm

"Fuck her and him" Apollonis hissed back "she broke her promise and now I'm going to get even. I had hoped Persephone would help but since she seems to be unable to you will help me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:00 pm

"Poor Apollonis..." Melinoe pouted, "I already am helping... the girl will die."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:26 am

prydeman wrote:
Nikkita bit her lip looking him over "Very nice."

Nexus smiled looking her over admiringly. "Thank you, beautiful", he said leaning down to kiss her.

Venom551 wrote:
Orion groaned and kissed her fiercely moving with her.

Callisto moaned and smiled. "Oh yes...so warm..."

Leona moaned kissing him moving against him.

Aridonis groaned smiling and kissed her neck.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:09 am

"You know what, this isn't worth it" Apollonis said turning to leave "If she dies though, you won't be far behind in following her to the Underworld."

Nikkita took a hand to his cheek kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:08 pm

"Is that so?" Melinoe laughed, "You don't have power to threaten me! I'm the goddess of chaos and destruction! And have I been enjoying inflicting some pain on your girls mind. You know, Apollonis you make this so easy, I'm a little disappointed in you. Did you honestly think by coming to threaten Persephone that you could save the human goddess? What she doesn't know is that I'm hoping to make you join her. You've always been the favourite child Apollonis, forever in the light, while I get the annoying jobs of sending annoying people into oblivion.

Oh, Persephone will be so mad at me for spilling the beans, but they just spilt out. Oh, look at this... won't you be so shocked to know that the one who you saw having intercourse was Persephone inside Alea's body. Your pretty girlfriend is trapped in some hell dream place... and boy... this is no fairytale a kiss won't be waking her up."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:16 pm

"I am a god of the hunt, moon, sun, light, death and the dead" Apollonis said turning and walking towards her "There is no place you can hide from me if you kill her. You though are mistaken, I did not come here to threaten Perrsephone I came her to fuck her but now that you've let your plan known I think I will kill her and go through you to do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next