Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus groaned squeezing her firm ass pounding away at her soaked cunt.

Leona smirked kissing him back pushing her chest against his hand.

Aridonis smiled kissing her and then turned her around onto her back before pulling her up in his lap.

Orion smirked kissing her kneading her breast. "Oh Leona..." He said withdrawing from her warmth.

Callisto smiled taking her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:49 pm

"Another round? You're dreaming Hades... the only way you have had me, is in your dreams!" Alea spat, wondering what he meant.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Leona moaned feeling him withdraw.

Aridonis smiled and kissed Callisto squeezing her firm rear.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:57 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned feeling him withdraw.

Aridonis smiled and kissed Callisto squeezing her firm rear.

Orion smirked down at her. "How do you want it now?"

Callisto smirked kissing him movign against him a little.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Leona smirked and turned over onto her fours, wiggling her rear at him, arching her back.

Aridonis smirked kissing Callisto, his harder member pressed against her. "Wanna do the honor?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Orion grinned at her coming up behind her positioning himself and pushing back into her.

Callisto smirked and she rose up before sinking down slowly onto his hard member.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:10 am

Leona moaned throwing her hair back smirking as she felt him push back into her. "Mmm yes...."

Aridonis groaned smirking as he felt her slick velvet walls slid down upon his hard cock, taking his hands up her sides.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:19 am

Orion groaned and smiled. "Ahh I love the feel of your tight cunt..." stuffing her pussy full with his cock.

Callisto moaned and smirked starting to ride him.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:30 am

"Love that hard cock deep inside of me...", Leona gasped raising her ass up for him.

"Fuck yes... ride it, gorgeous...", Aridonis groaned smirking as he watched her slide up and down his cock, massaging her ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 5:50 am

Orion groaned and smiled thrusting deep into her, hilting her before he started to hammer away at her.

Callisto moaned and smiled riding him harder, rolling her hips.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:37 am

KariganGladheon wrote:

"Another round? You're dreaming Hades... the only way you have had me, is in your dreams!" Alea spat, wondering what he meant.

"Take a look at where you are" Hades smirked "My bed. And those are your cloths on the ground. I assure you we were intimate even if you weren't in control. "

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:38 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus groaned squeezing her firm ass pounding away at her soaked cunt.

Leona smirked kissing him back pushing her chest against his hand.

Aridonis smiled kissing her and then turned her around onto her back before pulling her up in his lap.

"Fuck I'm going to cum" Nikkita squeeled
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:28 am

"You're a cruel bastard!" Alea spat, "I accept what you're saying there's no other explanation, but you wouldn't mess with dreams so who's masterminded this? And Apollonis...is he dead?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:50 pm

"No I'm not" Apollonis said walking into the tent holding his sword out at Hades "You gave me this blade and I will use it on you if I must." He walked over to the bed picking Alea up with the blankets covering her.

"You can't abandon me" Hades said "Without me you're nothing"

"Wrong" Apollonis said "You are nothing without Me. Stop us from leaving if you think you can."

Hades stood staring at Apollonis before stepping aside and letting him leave. He turned shouting out after them. "I will have your head and your whore will be mine again."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Nexus groaned smirking and raised Nikkita's legs up, hammering her harder and deeper aiming to make her cum.

"Yes, fuck me!", Leona moaned loudly arching her back and moving her ass against his hips as he thrusted.

Aridonis groaned smiling and slapped Callisto's firm ass hard, thrusting up into her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:08 am

Orion groaned and smirked fucking Leona's soaked and gushing pussy harder and faster the lewd sound of their flesh slapping together filling the room.

Callisto moaned and grinned arching her back and pushing her breasts out as she rode him furiously.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 am

Leona cried out softly smirking back at Orion slamming her firm ass against his hips, licking her ruby lips.

Aridonis groaned and grinned up at her as she rode him, leaning up capturing one of her bouncing breasts' with his hungry and warm mouth, hammering up into her fiercely.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:47 am

Orion groaned and smirked back at Leona watching her as he slammed himself into her again and again from behind, fucking her roughly.

Callisto moaned loudly riding him urgently and grinding down on his cock. "Fuck yes!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:58 am

Leona moaned loudly reaching down rubbing her clit as Orion fucked her. "Yes... come on... use me..."

Aridonis groaned deeply around her soft teat, sucking on her breast roughly as he railed his large member up into her repeatedly, filling her completely.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:12 am

Orion smirked and groaned grabbing her hips firmly as he fucked Leona harder and faster, pounding her warm gushing hole.

Callisto moaned loudly and smiled bouncing up and down on his hard cock. "Yes...so deep!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:34 am

Leona cried out arching her back and flipping her hair. "Fuck yes, pound my pussy!!!", she moaned loudly loving the feel of his cock inside her.

Aridonis groaned tugging on her nipple with his teeth slamming up into her mercilessly as she bounced on him, his balls slapping against her ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:48 am

Orion groaned and smirked working his cock DEEP into her warmth as he struck her spot, fucking her with everything he had, lost in the pure pleasure of her cunt.

Callisto moaned loudly moving with his thrusts, her hand kneading her free breasts. "Fuck yes, harder!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:03 am

Leona moaned loudly building up to her release, toying her clit as she slammed her ass back against his hips loudly.

Aridonis groaned and grinned sucking on her teat hammering up into her even harder, striking her spot relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:23 am

Orion growled and leaned down kissing her neck and reaching around grabbing her breasts, massaging and kneading them roughly as he plowed her sweet gushing cunt, getting close himself.

Callisto moaned loudly getting close, riding him more frantically. "YES! Fuck right there!!!" "
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:08 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus groaned smirking and raised Nikkita's legs up, hammering her harder and deeper aiming to make her cum.

"Yes, fuck me!", Leona moaned loudly arching her back and moving her ass against his hips as he thrusted.

Aridonis groaned smiling and slapped Callisto's firm ass hard, thrusting up into her.

Nikkita moaned loudly releasing a little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next