Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:32 am

Orion groaned grabbing her ass firmly as he thrust up into her hard and rough attacking her spot. "Oh fuck yes Leona..."

Callisto smirked back at him as she stroked him softly.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 am

Leona moaned loudly arching her back and thrusting her chest out as she rode him urgently. "Yes...!"

"You taste heavenly", Aridonis smirked at Callisto, squeezing her ass.

Nexus nodded walking after her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:43 am

Orion groaned and sat up, unable to resist her bouncing breasts, he captured her right nipple in his mouth sucking on her breast as he stroked his rock hard member up into her harder hitting deep inside her.

"So do you." Callisto smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 am

Leona moaned. "Oh yes", she smiled taking her arms around his neck, slamming down onto his cock repeatedly, loving the feel of him inside her.

Aridonis smirked and got up while moving Callisto forward on her fours, admiring her backside.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 am

Tyranus stepped in front of them "Who are you and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 8:59 am

Nexus looked at Nikkita. "Want me to...?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:02 am

"No" Nikkita said "We are here to talk with Demetrios."
"Wait here" Tyranus said heading into the tent.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:06 pm

Alea considered Persephone's words carefully, sneaking away would only have Hades issue for her to be dragged back to the war. If she wanted to get out of the battle, she would need to go and speak to Hades directly.

"Hades... I want a word with you," Alea called out from the entrance to his tent.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:12 pm

"Come in" Hades said "I need a distraction."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:14 pm

Alea pushed the tent open and headed in, "Well... I can provide you a distraction, one that will make you quite upset."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:15 pm

"That would be unwise" Hades said "I already have plenty to be upset about."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:17 pm

"I'm not fighting in your war any more Hades," Alea told him, "You'll have to find someone else to do it for you. As for your deal, I can offer you one of my Amazon warriors, they're tough and strong. They are able to handle themselves in battle far better than I."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Hades sat silently for along time before getting up. "That will not be necessary. Our deal is done, you have fulfilled your debt to me and are free." He walked behind her putting his hands on her shoulders leaning in close to her ear "but there is another debt which needs repaid and I intend to take that now."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:33 pm

"What kind of repayment?" Alea asked pulling from him, uncomfortably.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 3:49 pm

"Something promised to me" Hades said moving closer to her pushing her back towards his bed. "And you are just the right person to fulfill that promise."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:04 pm

"Forget it Hades, I've changed my mind. I'd rather return to the battlefield," Alea said hastily trying to push past him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:17 pm

"No" Hades said grabbing her arm and pulling her back throwing her onto the bed. "You will be mine." He moved towards her slipping off his robes smiling at her lustfully.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:25 pm

"You're wrong!" Alea spat sending lightning at him, "I'll never be yours!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:39 pm

Hades chuckled climbing into the bed with her "That tickled, do it again."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 4:48 pm

"I wonder if this tickles!" Alea said kneeing him, and pushing him back with her hands. He was a lot bigger in size but Alea told herself not to be intimidated, she could win against him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You called for me milady?"
"Yes... I cannot believe this. It should not be allowed to continue..."

Melinoe walked to stand alongside Persephone as she looked into a pool of water.
"Is it any different to how I came to be, mother?"
"This is the complete opposite! Hades isn't the one under a trance! Tell me you'll help me..."
"I need you to find a way to stop them. It's bad enough having hearing about how wonderful Hera, Athena and Aphrodite are each time I surface for a stay with my mother! But lately all the gods speak about this one... I need her gone! But death would enact Apollonis's rage against me. I just need her to disappear!"
"I could send her into a deep sleep... never to wake up again?"
"Hmm... alive... but in another time and place... can it be done?"
"Indeed... but this will be much of risk on my behalf."
"Let me worry about that... see to it."

Melinoe bowed and turned her heels.
"Oh... Melinoe... find a way to get Apollonis to witness this. With his hatred, she will go from being the most favourite to being forgotten about."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 5:43 pm

prydeman wrote:
"No" Nikkita said "We are here to talk with Demetrios."
"Wait here" Tyranus said heading into the tent.

Nexus sighed and crossed his arms waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 am

Tyranus stepped out holding the flap open "Just her."
Nikkita nodded heading inside to talk with Demetrios
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:06 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned. "Oh yes", she smiled taking her arms around his neck, slamming down onto his cock repeatedly, loving the feel of him inside her.

Aridonis smirked and got up while moving Callisto forward on her fours, admiring her backside.

Orion groaned sucking on her breast hard as he slammed up into her hitting her spot as his cock glided in and out of her soaked velvet hole.

Callisto smirked back at him wiggling her rear.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:14 am

Nexus arched an eyebrow but remained where he stood.

"Oh fuck yes!", Leona moaned loudly throwing her long red hair back, sliding her slick pussy up and down his hard cock.

Aridonis smirked at Callisto and caressed her sides before taking hold of her firm ass, pushing into her warm depths, stretching her cunt.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 3:21 am

Orion groaned around her breast as he railed up into her again and again, squeezing her ass before slapping it hard.

Callisto moaned and smiled feeling him enter her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next