Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guardians

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Guardians - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 12:53 pm

"No Shane... I have to try and settle her down, she's not like this when she's not on drugs!" Lexi replied and headed for the back of the house. Then there was a whole series of gun shots and Lexi bent down to cover her ears.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Shane rushed forward turning to a rhino man covering her, his thicker skin protecting her from stray bullets. "Why don't you listen to me?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:14 am

Venom551 wrote:
James smirked and he moved up coming up behind her rubbing his shaft against her backdoor. "Mmm, have we done that yet?"

Misato moaned loudly. "FUck so do you..."

Cassandra moaned softly and smirked back at James. "No, we haven't....", she murmured and spread her cheeks.

Thomas groaned smirking and gave her rear a smack, pounding her soaked cunt relentlessly.

prydeman wrote:
"Ready for more" Andreas whispered

"Always"; Sarah whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:31 am

Andreas kissed her thrusting into her again
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:43 am

"Shane! Let me go! Let me go! She and my sister are all that's left! You have to let me help her."

The police officers stopped firing and some returned through the back to check on them.
"no! No you bastards! I could've stopped her. Let me go... Let me go."
"I'm sorry but maybe your...uh thing/friend is right to protect you. She's got gunshot wounds just about everywhere. She went completely crazy and we can all vouch that she drew the gun on herself in the end. Desperate to avoid returning to jail."

Lexi wrestled herself out from between Shane's rhino legs and crawled to her feet with the constable looking at her shaking his head.
"miss it's not a good idea going out there."

She rushed past the officers standing in the corridors and swang the back door open. There was holes everywhere in windows, tables, the fence but the shed was covered in them. Quickly she walked past the officers outside as they attempted to tell her to stay back. But she headed into the shed and first saw the blood and then on the other side of a large box was her mother.

Lexi knew that even when her mother wasn't in drugs she had severe mental issues and had a belief that even when you die the hospital tries to take parts of your body without consent. So she ensured this couldn't be the case by putting wounds in her feet, knees, arms, stomach. The heart and head wouldve been the last.

She backed from the shed and headed backwards through the backyard, "Shane... Shane, Shane!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:30 am

"I'm here" SHane said returning to his normal form as he followed after her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:51 am

Lexi turned and pressed herself against him, "It's all being ripped away from me...everything I've got and knew."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 am

"I'm still here" Shane said holding her "and I'm not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:18 pm

ShineyMan wrote:
Venom551 wrote:
James smirked and he moved up coming up behind her rubbing his shaft against her backdoor. "Mmm, have we done that yet?"

Misato moaned loudly. "FUck so do you..."

Cassandra moaned softly and smirked back at James. "No, we haven't....", she murmured and spread her cheeks.

Thomas groaned smirking and gave her rear a smack, pounding her soaked cunt relentlessly.

prydeman wrote:
"Ready for more" Andreas whispered

"Always"; Sarah whispered back.

James smirked starting to push against her bud.

Misato moaned loudly moving with him. "Fuck yes...fuck yes..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Sarah moaned kissing Andreas back.

Cassandra moaned pushing back against him. "Ohh..."

Thomas groaned fucking Misato harder and faster from behind, hitting her spot relentlessly. "Shit"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 pm

James groaned pushing into her slowly.

Misato moaned loudly smiling raising her ass. "Fuck yes...harder..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:54 am

Andreas stroked his cock in and out of her kissing her heatedly
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:05 am

"Come on, don't be shy...", Cassandra moaned smirking back softly at James.

Thomas groaned smiling and took a firm hold of her rear, slamming in and out of her tight, slick hole hard and deep.

Sarah moaned kissing him back and bucked her hips.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:32 am

Andreas felt her hips thrusting into her
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 am

Sarah smirked moaning and moved against his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:00 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"Come on, don't be shy...", Cassandra moaned smirking back softly at James.

Thomas groaned smiling and took a firm hold of her rear, slamming in and out of her tight, slick hole hard and deep.

Sarah moaned kissing him back and bucked her hips.

James smirked pushing into her all the way with one final thrust.

Misato moaned loudly rubbing herself. "Oh shit!!!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:28 am

Cassandra cried out softly. "FUCK!", she gasped and moved against him.

"Fuck yeah", Thomas growled taking a hold of her shoulder to steady himself as he drove into her with powerful thrusts, slamming into her over and over again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:34 am

James groaned and smirked letting her tight ass adjust to his cock for a few seconds before slowing starting to stroke in and out of her.

Misato moaned long and lustfully getting close. "Fuuuuuuck...."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:58 am

"Damn your so tight" Andreas groaned
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:02 am

Cassandra moaned loudly smirking and raised her ass for him. "Mmm..."

Thomas groaned building up to his release, punishing her wet cunt with his deep and hard strokes, her rear smacking against his hips.

Sarah moaned loudly tightening around his cock getting close again. "Oh fuck, you're so big"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:09 am

James smirked and groaned fucking her ass faster, reaching around rubbing her.

Misato moaned about to release again. "Fuck yes...holy shit Tom...little more..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:26 am

Cassandra moaned. "Oh fuck!", she gasped and moved back against his thrusts.

Thomas groaned about to blow as he fucked her like a man obsessed, roughly hammering his dick in and out of her. "Shit!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:30 am

James groaned rubbing her clit furiously starting to really pound her ass.

Misato moaned loudly cumming hard around his pistoning cock.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:52 am

"Fuck yes", Cassandra moaned loudly slamming her rear back against his cock.

Thomas groaned burying himself deep inside her tight vice and filled her with his hot seed. "Fuck!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:01 am

James groaned and smirked slapping her rear hard as he thrust his cock into her warm tight ass hard and rough.

Misato moaned loudly moving against him cumming some more. "Oh fuck yes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardians   Guardians - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardians
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next